Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 85
  1. #31
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    23,195
    Rep Power
    327

    Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

    Quote Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
    Sure,we can debate this till the cows come home, we'll never really know the truth, I sure as hell don't believe the media or the 911 commissions/government lies!


    Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
    I know where to get the truth... I will just Google it..

  2. #32
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Local Union
    404
    Employer
    UPS Freight
    Location
    Springfield,Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,912
    Rep Power
    210

    Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    I know where to get the truth... I will just Google it..
    No you seem to get it from the government controlled media (operation mockingbird) google it, i get my information from reading books than confirm what i read by googling it, thats how i find my information so easily. No steel structure building has EVER fallen from fire, and the phone calls (95%) could not have happen,(the plane would have to have a house phone, only two had them?) it's a lie, you can believe your friend, but these people know what they are doing (CIA, Mossad) and i believe William Rodriguez who was a hero during 911...


    And as for google, my car had a problem with the blower fan (not working) i googled what the problem was, i got the answer and it was right ,($80) if i bought it to a mechanic it would have cost far more.......

  3. #33
    bean
    Guest

    Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayheykid View Post
    No steel structure building has EVER fallen from fire, and the phone calls (95%) could not have happen,(the plane would have to have a house phone, only two had them?) it's a lie, you can believe your friend, but these people know what they are doing (CIA, Mossad) and
    It is possible some of the steel was supported by concrete columns and beams. I say a-gain structural damage from impact and explosion caused the towers to collapse. The fire burned for hours causing the floors from above to come down and take everything with it. Not a conspiracy. You don't need to be a physical therapist to understand physics. Think of it as a house of cards collapsing if 1 card falls

  4. #34
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    23,195
    Rep Power
    327

    Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayheykid View Post
    No you seem to get it from the government controlled media (operation mockingbird) google it, i get my information from reading books than confirm what i read by googling it, thats how i find my information so easily. No steel structure building has EVER fallen from fire, and the phone calls (95%) could not have happen,(the plane would have to have a house phone, only two had them?) it's a lie, you can believe your friend, but these people know what they are doing (CIA, Mossad) and i believe William Rodriguez who was a hero during 911...


    And as for google, my car had a problem with the blower fan (not working) i googled what the problem was, i got the answer and it was right ,($80) if i bought it to a mechanic it would have cost far more.......
    When they built the towers I remember there was always contractors that were caught "cost cutting" .. cheap materials etc.. Like I have said before there are always going to be conspiracy theories..You have yours and my youngest believes the same thing as you do but I have mine and I will believe what my neighbor has always told me and he lost friends that day as local three had quite a few members in that building that morning.. enough said..

  5. #35
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    28,300
    Rep Power
    1182

    Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

    Bush and Cheney know the truth. Ask them.

    Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

  6. Likes fedexnuno, Sayheykid, fxstc07 Liked this post
  7. #36
    On A Mission

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A
    Posts
    14,849
    Rep Power
    949

    Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

    FAQ #9: Were the Twin Towers Designed to Survive the Impact of the Airplanes?


    https://archive.org/details/kryaninet

    The designers and builders said it was designed to take multiple hits. One statement was recorded i9 months prior to the incident. Another in 1993.
    To look at both sides with a little suspicion I'd have to ask if the designers and builders were liable and came out with statements to defend themselves. The insurance companies also may have played roles in some theories. But I tend to believe there's plenty of hours of videos to watch on YouTube which are very convincing that it was controlled demolition.

    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    It is possible some of the steel was supported by concrete columns and beams. I say a-gain structural damage from impact and explosion caused the towers to collapse. The fire burned for hours causing the floors from above to come down and take everything with it. Not a conspiracy. You don't need to be a physical therapist to understand physics. Think of it as a house of cards collapsing if 1 card falls
    Last edited by slavenomore; 12-10-2015 at 01:24 AM.

  8. Likes Sayheykid Liked this post
  9. #37
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Local Union
    404
    Employer
    UPS Freight
    Location
    Springfield,Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,912
    Rep Power
    210

    Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    It is possible some of the steel was supported by concrete columns and beams. I say a-gain structural damage from impact and explosion caused the towers to collapse. The fire burned for hours causing the floors from above to come down and take everything with it. Not a conspiracy. You don't need to be a physical therapist to understand physics. Think of it as a house of cards collapsing if 1 card falls
    Just what the Government tells you, is was you believe, cause what your saying is the government line....

    Plenty of architects and engineers say differently bean, post this again....

    Other Fires in Steel-Structure Buildings

    Ah, but none of the buildings mentioned above were struck by a 390,000 pound aircraft traveling at 350+ m.p.h." Well, each of the Twin Towers was still standing 50 minutes after being hit, so it was not the impacts which caused them to collapse. "Ah, but the intense heat of the burning jet fuel!" Actually, according to NIST's chief WTC-investigator the jet fuel burnt itself out in less than ten minutes. Don't believe it? Read through Reply to Popular Mechanics re 9/11: Claim #6. Then go to the top and read it all. Then follow the links to other articles on this website showing that the official story is bogus. Then follow the links to the many other websites which demonstrate that 9/11 was an inside job. Too busy? Oh, well, then, if you don't care to know what really happened on 9/11

    Did Bush know of the planes hitting the world trade center before it happen?

    Bush Caught in a Lie About the 9/11 WTC Attacks

    "
    Occasion 1:
    President Bush Holds Town Hall Meeting
    [CNN, Aired December 4, 2001]
    QUESTION: One thing, Mr. President, is that you have no idea how much you've done for this country, and another thing is that how did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack?

    BUSH: Well... (APPLAUSE)

    Thank you, Jordan (ph).

    Well, Jordan (ph), you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- actually I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."

    But I was whisked off there -- I didn't have much time to think about it, and I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my chief who was sitting over here walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower. America's under attack."

    RealMedia video download of comment

    Occasion 2:
    President Holds Town Hall Forum on Economy in California
    [whitehouse.gov, January 5, 2002]

    "I was sitting there, and my Chief of Staff -- well, first of all, when we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on..." [whitehouse.gov]

    WMA download of comment

    There is a problem with the above statements. There was no live video coverage of the first plane hitting the tower. There couldn't be. Video of the first plane hitting the tower did not surface until AFTER the second plane had hit World Trade Center 2."

    Reading a dook upside down IMO is a sign that he is nervous about something?



    And what are you talking about Bean "You don't need to be a physical therapist of understand physics" really Bean?

    Here's what a "Physical Therapist" does...

    "Physical therapists can teach patients how to prevent or manage their condition so that they will achieve long-term health benefits. PTs examine each individual and develop a plan, using treatment techniques to promote the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability"

    You, Bean have just lost all "Credibility" here

  10. Likes fedexnuno, Yankee Liked this post
  11. #38
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    17,967
    Rep Power
    384

    Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

    As for fires that could rapidly consume a building ... I will add a short story.
    On Thursday we had a house fire close by. It was started deliberately with a small gas can. Within minutes the entire garage was in flames, which spread throughout the house as it burned though the roof and traveled across the top of the house.
    Our local fire department is only 1000 feet from the house ! Yes ... 1000 feet, not even a quarter of a mile. By the time they arrived the house was engulfed and is now a total loss.
    What I am saying is, a small amount of fuel starts the fire, then building materials, that spreads the fire. The heat, or spontaneous combustion will continue the spread of the flames.
    With an estimated fuel load of 5 to 10 thousand gallons ( depending on flight path and expected usage ) there was plenty of incendiary fuel on-board to start the fires that consumed the building and weakened the structure.

    On another note. A fuel tanker crashes into an overpass on a local interstate. The fuel burns and melts the steel girders. The bridge only holds the weight of the concrete roadway, yet has failed and needed to be rebuilt.

    Burning fuel. High heat. Impact from a heavy object. All contributed to the towers falling.

    My opinion only.
    Last edited by fxstc07; 12-12-2015 at 10:49 AM.

  12. Likes crazy, x475 Liked this post
  13. #39
    bean
    Guest

    Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    As for fires that could rapidly consume a building ... I will add a short story.
    On Thursday we had a house fire close by. It was started deliberately with a small gas can. Within minutes the entire garage was in flames, which spread throughout the house as it burned though the roof and traveled across the top of the house.
    Our local fire department is only 1000 feet from the house ! Yes ... 1000 feet, not even a quarter of a mile. By the time they arrived the house was engulfed and is now a total loss.
    What I am saying is, a small amount of fuel starts the fire, then building materials, that spreads the fire. The heat, or spontaneous combustion will continue the spread of the flames.
    With an estimated fuel load of 5 to 10 thousand gallons ( depending on flight path and expected usage ) there was plenty of incendiary fuel on-board to start the fires that consumed the building and weakened the structure.

    On another note. A fuel tanker crashes into an overpass on a local interstate. The fuel burns and melts the steel girders. The bridge only holds the weight of the concrete roadway, yet has failed and needed to be rebuilt.

    Burning fuel. High heat. Impact from a heavy object. All contributed to the towers falling.

    My opinion only.
    Halalula , that man wins a cigar. Exactly the scenario on the towers on 9/11

  14. #40
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Local Union
    952
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,442
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

    Explain building 7 folks and both towers free-falling?

  15. Likes Sayheykid Liked this post
 

 
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •