Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

Quote Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
    Explain building 7 folks and both towers free-falling?

Footage that kills the conspiracy theories: Rare footage shows WTC 7 consumed by fire | Daily Mail Online

Its dramatic collapse several hours after the Twin Towers fell triggered a decade of conspiracy theories.
    Those who believed that the September 11 attacks on America were not carried out by Al Qaeda terrorists pointed to the fall of World Trade Center Building 7 as proof of their wild claims.
    But a newly released video appears to finally prove once and for all that Building 7 was brought down by the intense heat of the blazing World Trade Center - and not explosives, as conspiracy theorists claim.

Believe what you want..

2. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

I don't trust this current admin do you? I didn't trust the last one, did you? Wouldn't put it past any of these evil assholes to have people killed, even 1000's killed to get what they want.

4. Likes Sayheykid, slavenomore Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
    I don't trust this current admin do you? I didn't trust the last one, did you? Wouldn't put it past any of these evil assholes to have people killed, even 1000's killed to get what they want.
    I don't trust the government at all.. We know they will lie as it is part of a politicians nature to lie..However I know people that worked there [world trade center] and know a few first responders that were there.. I trust them .. As far as the current administration goes,the "distrust" level has been raised to the maximum..

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

The only one missing here is Karl Rove ... SS commandant.
    Attachment 759

bean

Wall St and Israel is the problem

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Houses are made of wood. Skyscrapers of steel.

This is a short one. In 1991 Philly had a skyscraper fire. It burned 18 hrs and didn't collapse. Its in link.
    Granted it wasn't hit by a jet.

9. Likes Sayheykid Liked this post
    bean

This is a short one. In 1991 Philly had a skyscraper fire. It burned 18 hrs and didn't collapse. Its in link.
    And granted it wasn't burning 275 tons of jet fuel

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    275 tons of fuel??? It wouldn't get off the ground with that much fuel..

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post

Yes, it wasn't hit by a jet, carrying thousands of gallons of fuel, that weighed possibly 250,000 pounds.
    What started the Philadelphia fire ?
    Rags soaked with linseed oil.
    Spontaneous combustion and chemical reaction of rags used to refinish wood in an office.
    That destroyed the building and cost 3 firefighters their life.

A lot different then a 757 crashing into a building at 400 MPH, full of fuel.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    Tell me what cause the big ball of fire when the jet hit the tower? The big ball of fire must have been the jet fuel going up in flames, just like throwing gasoline on a fire, you get a bit blast of flames than it dies out, so most of your jet fuel is gone on impact...

G&G | Taking a Closer Look: Hard Science and the Collapse of the World Trade Center

"6.5 seconds. This is a mere 0.5 seconds more than freefall in a vacuum. To restate this, a rock dropped from the 47th floor would have taken at least 6 seconds to hit the ground. WTC7, in its entirety, fell to the earth in 6.5 seconds. Now, recall, we're supposed to believe that each floor of the building "pancaked" on the one below. Each of the 47 floors supposedly pancaked and collapsed, individually. Yet WTC7 reached the ground in 0.5 seconds longer than freefall. Is this really possible?

Judge for yourself. Watch WTC7 go down. It takes 6.5 seconds. Take out your stopwatch."

"What struck me first was the way the second plane hit WTC2, the South Tower. I noticed that this plane, United Airlines Flight 175, which weighed over 160,000 pounds and was traveling at 350 mph, did not even visibly move the building when it slammed into it. How, I wondered, could a building that did not visibly move from a heavy high speed projectile collapse at near freefall speed less than an hour later?

WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 are the buildings in gray.

Next, I turned my attention to steel beams that fell in freefall next to the building as it collapsed. The beams were falling at the same rate that the towers themselves were descending. Familiar with elementary physics, including principles of conservation of energy and momentum, this seemed quite impossible if the towers were indeed "pancaking," which is the official theory.

The height of the South Tower is 1362 feet. I calculated that from that height, freefall in a vacuum (read, absolutely no resistance on earth) is 9.2 seconds. According to testimony provided to the 9-11 Commission, the tower fell in 10 seconds. Other data shows it took closer to 14 seconds. So the towers fell within 0.8-4.8 seconds of freefall in a vacuum. Just like WTC7, this speed seemed impossible if each of the 110 floors had to fail individually."

9/11 Firefighters: Bombs and Explosions in the WTC

Many witness of that day(911) were not treated very well by the 911 commisssion.....

"
    The independent commission probing the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on New York and Washington decided not to hear from the worker group that lost more lives than anyone else to the terrorists: The Fire Fighters. [Workday Minnesota]
    [Firefighter Louie] Cacchioli was called to testify privately [before the 9/11 Commission], but walked out on several members of the committee before they finished, feeling like he was being interrogated and cross-examined rather than simply allowed to tell the truth about what occurred in the north tower on 9/11. "My story was never mentioned in the final report [PDF download] and I felt like I was being put on trial in a court room," said Cacchioli. "I finally walked out. They were trying to twist my words and make the story fit only what they wanted to hear. All I wanted to do was tell the truth and when they wouldn't let me do that, I walked out. ... It was a disgrace to everyone, the victims and the family members who lost loved ones. I don't agree with the 9/11 Commission. The whole experience was terrible." [Arctic Beacon]"

And boy did the terrorist pick just the right day....

911 Proof

"On September 11th, the government also happened to be running a simulation of a plane crashing into a building.'

9/11 War Games Before and During the Attacks

Would are government ever have a plan that would kill (murder) it's own citizens??

Operation Northwoods - Proof US Government Could Harm Americans

"That is why Operation Northwoods is so important. For we now know that in 1962, the Joint Chiefs of Staff proposed staging phony attacks to destroy U.S. property and killing Cuban refugees and U.S. citizens, in order to create a wave of indignation and rage, to justify an invasion of Cuba that could have killed hundreds of thousands of people and possibly led to nuclear war."

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast