Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

If you brought down the towers intentional why have a delay why not drop them moments after the plane hit?

2. Likes crazy Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    The Phony War on ISIS - Antiwar.com Original by -- Antiwar.com

Our people in DC and the Pentagon need a shakeup.
    The need firings and a serious talking to with alot of yelling involved.
    Video shows Israeli commandos save Islamic militants from the Syrian warzone | Daily Mail Online

SteveLendmanBlog: Israeli Commandos Rescue Wounded Terrorists in Syria

"Over 2,000 wounded terrorists have been treated in Israeli hospitals, according to MO, aiding their recovery to return them to terrorizing Syrian communities.

In September 2014, a photo of Netanyahu and Ya’alon visiting terrorists in an Israeli hospital went viral online. Netanyahu was seen shaking a terrorist’s hand.

Israel and America are part of the problem, not the solution to restoring regional peace and stability. They prioritize endless conflicts, mass slaughter and destruction - responsible for ravaging one country after another, creating the greatest refugee crisis since WW II, as well as possibly provoking a possible US/Russian confrontation"

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    If you brought down the towers intentional why have a delay why not drop them moments after the plane hit?
    G&G | Taking a Closer Look: Hard Science and the Collapse of the World Trade Center

The towers where build to take a hit from a 737, it didn't even move....

"What struck me first was the way the second plane hit WTC2, the South Tower. I noticed that this plane, United Airlines Flight 175, which weighed over 160,000 pounds and was traveling at 350 mph, did not even visibly move the building when it slammed into it. How, I wondered, could a building that did not visibly move from a heavy high speed projectile collapse at near freefall speed less than an hour later?"

So they have to use the jet fuel theory, to make it believable...... for the sheep in this country.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Quote Originally Posted by Sayheykid View Post
    G&G | Taking a Closer Look: Hard Science and the Collapse of the World Trade Center

The towers where build to take a hit from a 737, it didn't even move....

"What struck me first was the way the second plane hit WTC2, the South Tower. I noticed that this plane, United Airlines Flight 175, which weighed over 160,000 pounds and was traveling at 350 mph, did not even visibly move the building when it slammed into it. How, I wondered, could a building that did not visibly move from a heavy high speed projectile collapse at near freefall speed less than an hour later?"

So they have to use the jet fuel theory, to make it believable...... for the sheep in this country.
    heat and time

bean

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    275 tons of fuel??? It wouldn't get off the ground with that much fuel..
    My mistake. 35000 gallons of fuel at about 7 lbs a gallon is 17 ton estimate

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    My mistake. 35000 gallons of fuel at about 7 lbs a gallon is 17 ton estimate
    Still wrong.
    Boeing 767-200, domestic use aircraft fuel capacity is 16,700 gallons ... full.
    They never ran full tanks, too heavy. Only estimated fuel for trip is loaded to conserve on weight and provide better economy.
    Probably had around, or less then 10,000 gallons on board, plus they were running light with less then a full passenger capacity that day.
    However that still equates to a possible fuel weight of around 34 tons.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Still wrong.
    Boeing 767-200, domestic use aircraft fuel capacity is 16,700 gallons ... full.
    They never ran full tanks, too heavy. Only estimated fuel for trip is loaded to conserve on weight and provide better economy.
    Probably had around, or less then 10,000 gallons on board, plus they were running light with less then a full passenger capacity that day.
    However that still equates to a possible fuel weight of around 34 tons.
    That's still a whole lot of fuel.. I have seen where a gasoline tanker exploded under a bridge in Westchester NY and the I-Beams actually gave way to the heat.The bridge had to be replaced.. I believe the wreck was in White Plains on I-287..Can't remember how far back it was though maybe ten or fifteen years or even longer.. Memory not quite as sharp..But that is the topic here so yes steel can melt under extreme temperatures..
    Last edited by crazy; 12-13-2015 at 11:08 AM.

9. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post
    bean

It ain't to hard to figure out what caused the floors above impact and explosion to collapse like a house of cards. Only an anti-capitalist slug pig like Michael Moore would blame the government. The towers were designed to withstand 200 mile per winds and fire but not a 350 mph firebomb

Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

Instead of renovation, Silverstein is rebuilding, funded by the insurance coverage on the property which 'fortuitously' covered acts of terrorism. Even better, Silverstein filed TWO insurance claims for the maximum amount of the policy, based on the two, in Silverstein's view, separate attacks. The total potential payout is $7.1 billion, more than enough to build a fabulous new complex and leave a hefty profit for the Silverstein Group, including Larry Silverstein himself.

Silverstein makes a huge profit off of the 9/11 attacks, 4.6 billion !
    Last edited by fedexnuno; 12-13-2015 at 12:23 PM.

12. Likes Kickass, Sayheykid Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Quote Originally Posted by fedexnuno View Post
    Instead of renovation, Silverstein is rebuilding, funded by the insurance coverage on the property which 'fortuitously' covered acts of terrorism. Even better, Silverstein filed TWO insurance claims for the maximum amount of the policy, based on the two, in Silverstein's view, separate attacks. The total potential payout is $7.1 billion, more than enough to build a fabulous new complex and leave a hefty profit for the Silverstein Group, including Larry Silverstein himself.

Silverstein makes a huge profit off of the 9/11 attacks, 4.6 billion !
    Not only did he make a ton of money, somehow a miracle save his life, everyday he would have breakfast at the World Trade Towers, but on that day he didn't, what a coincidence.

http://911blogger.com/news/2010-05-2...d-death-911-wa

14. Likes fedexnuno Liked this post

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast