Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 85
  1. #71
    Steward

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Local Union
    848
    Employer
    Nature's Best
    Location
    california usa
    Posts
    7,529
    Rep Power
    291

    Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    So how do you respond to 9/11? Just kill bin laden?

    you cannot be serious!!
    If our founding fathers of our country be living now... There will be a massive firing squad executing all the bad politicians of today committing treason against our country.

  2. Likes crazy, fxstc07, Sayheykid Liked this post
  3. #72
    On A Mission

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A
    Posts
    14,609
    Rep Power
    946

    Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    There are those who think we had no reason to invade Iraq. 9/11 was reason enough. The death of Osama bin Laden was not enough. ISIS has taken over since Communism leaned toward capitalism
    How was the military planning on keeping its budget after the Soviet Union went capitalist?
    Government creates the problem so government can fix the problem....Isn't that what Carly Florina says?
    The people who needed to feel needed to continue their budgeted allowance...would have been the experts to pull it off...CIA...Pentagon......And we've been at war in the middle east ever since.

  4. #73
    On A Mission

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A
    Posts
    14,609
    Rep Power
    946

    Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

    Quote Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
    Hey Kid I watch this one a few years ago, long but very informative.


    I finally got a chance to watch the whole thing. Very interesting stuff. Mindboggling numbers. Saw this clip tonight. It shows that we also had pyramids and that type of science/math here. And DNA is showing that alot of our natives did not come from the Bering Strait as we were taught but the DNA actually matches DNA from France, Germany and Spain....not Siberia /Mongolia. The Smithsonian buried alot of info of the stuff about the natives here to dominate them. A world of constant "spin" to control.


  5. #74
    On A Mission

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A
    Posts
    14,609
    Rep Power
    946

    Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

    Since this is a thread on ISIS. I notice in that secret architecture video that it seems like the architectural designs and intentional places and ways they were put suggests some kind of ancient Egyptian belief system/religion. And although the current ISIS didn't exist when made, the video refers to the feminine Egyptian Goddess quite a bit. Tied also to Catholic belief in Mary, Jesus' mother.
    Hearing the term 'ISIS' brought up a billion times/day, and knowing Hilary is a prechosen feminist candidate....and relating elitists to strange religions and Freemasonry .....I humorously wonder if they are attempting some kind of conjuring magic by repeating the Goddess name constantly worldwide. In hopes of some weird forces bringing Queen Hilary the ISIS personae to throne.
    I also read that the term ISIS was once a term for some kind of Israeli Secret Service or Mossad type group before the terrorist were dubbed ISIS.

  6. #75
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Local Union
    404
    Employer
    UPS Freight
    Location
    Springfield,Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,870
    Rep Power
    207

    Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

    Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    I finally got a chance to watch the whole thing. Very interesting stuff. Mindboggling numbers. Saw this clip tonight. It shows that we also had pyramids and that type of science/math here. And DNA is showing that alot of our natives did not come from the Bering Strait as we were taught but the DNA actually matches DNA from France, Germany and Spain....not Siberia /Mongolia. The Smithsonian buried alot of info of the stuff about the natives here to dominate them. A world of constant "spin" to control.

    I too watched the whole thing it took a while, and yes the math in the video was mind-boggleing, i would have to watch it again to fully understand it, and by the way DNA is also link to mathematics.....

    The Mathematics of DNA

    "A French HIV researcher and computer scientist has now found part of the answer. Hint: The instructions in DNA are not only linguistic, they’re beautifully mathematical. There is an Evolutionary Matrix that governs the structure of DNA."

    Someone once told me that "Mathematics" was the basis to the universe, looks to be true.

  7. Likes slavenomore, crazy Liked this post
  8. #76
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Local Union
    404
    Employer
    UPS Freight
    Location
    Springfield,Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,870
    Rep Power
    207

    Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

    More on ISIS.......Thanks George and Obama.......

    Former Military Chief: Iraq War Was A 'Failure' That Helped Create ISIS


    ""It was a huge error," Flynn said about the Iraq war in a detailed interview with German newspaper Der Spiegel published Sunday.

    "As brutal as Saddam Hussein was, it was a mistake to just eliminate him," Flynn went on to say. "The same is true for Moammar Gadhafi and for Libya, which is now a failed state. The historic lesson is that it was a strategic failure to go into Iraq. History will not be and should not be kind with that decision."

  9. #77
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Local Union
    404
    Employer
    UPS Freight
    Location
    Springfield,Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,870
    Rep Power
    207

    Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

    Here's a nice little article on ISIS.....

    ISIS is a US-Israeli Creation. Top Ten

  10. #78
    bean
    Guest

    Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayheykid View Post
    More on ISIS.......Thanks George and Obama.......

    Former Military Chief: Iraq War Was A 'Failure' That Helped Create ISIS


    ""It was a huge error," Flynn said about the Iraq war in a detailed interview with German newspaper Der Spiegel published Sunday.

    "As brutal as Saddam Hussein was, it was a mistake to just eliminate him," Flynn went on to say. "The same is true for Moammar Gadhafi and for Libya, which is now a failed state. The historic lesson is that it was a strategic failure to go into Iraq. History will not be and should not be kind with that decision."
    What was created could be annihilated with a commander-in-chief who does not support terrorism . Obama is the huge error in the scheme of things

  11. #79
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    17,479
    Rep Power
    376

    Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    What was created could be annihilated with a commander-in-chief who does not support terrorism . Obama is the huge error in the scheme of things
    So what was G.W. Bush's excuse ?

  12. Likes Sayheykid Liked this post
  13. #80
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Local Union
    404
    Employer
    UPS Freight
    Location
    Springfield,Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,870
    Rep Power
    207

    Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    What was created could be annihilated with a commander-in-chief who does not support terrorism . Obama is the huge error in the scheme of things
    Obama dosen't do anything because we arm and support ISIS (Syrian Rebels), why else has the west remain silence on the Russian victory in Palmyra.....

    Russia Questions the West’s Silence on Syria’s Strategic Victory against ISIS in Palmyra | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

    "The Russian embassy in the UK has publicly questioned why the British government has failed to address the retaking of Palmyra from ISIS militants. The Sunday recapture by the Syrian government was made possible with the help of Russian airstrikes."


    By the way this is nothing new, we (The USA) have always use evil elements to protect US corporate interests....it's not just Obama....

 

 
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •