Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: Pat Buchanan--Churchill, Hitler and the Unnecessary War

Going off topic a second.....here's a new one to me...The Irish origins of the world or something:

IRISH ORIGINS OF CIVILIZATION - SUGGESTED READING - The Irish Origins of Civilization

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Quote Originally Posted by 2631 View Post
    Pat Buchanan is a brilliant man. I had read 2 of his books years ago and backed him in his presidential runs. I have long agreed with Pat's nationalist and isolationist policies. I found this interview very interesting and heard many things about the causes of WWI & WWII that I didn't know.

One of the many things I found out was how Britain got pension reparations for it's soldiers. The US was sending 250,000 soldiers a month over to that European war and they didn't get any reparations. How many of our returning GIs didn't receive any compensation while they suffered horrible deaths from exposure to the mustard gas during WWI?

Why are we always the ones that fight other country's wars? Why isn't Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, paying for us fighting their war and saving them from Saddam? All the flag waving chicken hawk politicians promise to do more for the veterans yet the VA is underfunded. Why should we need groups like the Wounded Warriors to provide needed aid to our returning veterans?
    We have a history of treating are veterans poorly, i do believe i have posted something like this before....

The Bonus Army: How A Protest Led To The GI Bill : NPR

"The Bonus Army

As World War I drew to a close in 1918, millions of American veterans returned home to the promise of a cash bonus — compensation for their overseas service.

There was a catch, though: The money would not be paid out until 1945.

Then, the Great Depression struck. Millions of Americans were left hungry and homeless. Veterans of the war were desperate for relief."

"Retired Marine Corps Gen. Smedley Butler came to speak to the marchers.

"I never saw such fine Americanism as is exhibited by you people," he said. "You have just as much right to have a lobby here as any steel corporation. Makes me so damn mad, a whole lot of people speak of you as tramps. By God, they didn't speak of you as tramps in 1917 and '18."

"On June 15, the House of Representatives passed a bill to pay out the bonus. The Bonus marchers celebrated. But then the Senate turned it down and adjourned."

"The situation quickly spiraled out of control, and the Hoover administration sent in the Army, led by Gen. Douglas MacArthur.

At the time, Blacher was standing on the corner waiting for a trolley. All of a sudden, he says he saw cavalrymen coming up the avenue toward the National Mall.

"The horses were so beautiful, I thought it was a parade," he remembers. "I asked a gentleman standing there, 'Do you know what's going on? What holiday is this?' He says, 'It's no parade, bud. Army's coming in to wipe out all these bonus people down here.' "

A newsreel called it the greatest concentration of fighting troops in Washington since 1865.

"These guys start waving their sabers, chasing these veterans out," Blacher says. "And then they start shooting tear gas. There was so much noise and confusion, hollering. There was smoke and haze. People couldn't breathe."

3. Likes slavenomore Liked this post
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

That's part reason why I don't understand the vet voter mentality of some. They follow orders for their livelihood. Some would like to empower them more. Once you're not in that livelihood anybody is fair game for whatever orders they are given to follow.
    It won't matter to them if you are a vet if ordered to gun you down.

I wouldn't doubt that the unemployed vet situation plays role in all the homeland security and gungrabbing issues. Tons of people who's training was to kill now unemployed or treated like crap in some nonunion scumhole. Not a great scenario.
    Especially when the master plan seems to be to ruin our working class by importing even more foreign junk whilst exporting the jobs they could've had..........a nation of used people believing somehow it's good for us.

5. Likes 2631 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    Well my mind has been wandering and I've been looking at all kinds of nutty stuff to jazz it up a little.
    And I listened to a few things on Jesuits and Knights of Malta ...to hear the conspiracy theories towards my own faith. There's some identical conspiracies aimed at the Catholic side, and Zionist side. And Freemason side.

But its pretty normal to think the Church would oppose a system which dissallows religion such as communism does.

If you search "Spelly's war" or Cardinal Spellmans war" I'm sure something will come up.
    We have 2 priests in my parish. One is the priest in charge of all Vietnamese in our diocese. His brother is also a priest in Philly. They are a dedicated large Catholic family. Their family owned alot of land before the Communists came to take it by force and persecution.
    He fled at 10 years old on a raft with 70 people. 10 or less survived.

Why Is North Korea Our Problem? – Patrick J. Buchanan - Official Website
    Pat mentions Dulles in this latest column. Dulles brothers were warmongering Catholic Knights of Malta according to some. It mostly speaks of breaking some of our war guarentees....which England's war guarentee with Poland which started WWII according to threadstarter clips.
    That article by Pat on North Korea seems to go over everyone heads, gee, it seems that North Korea has the "Bomb" but where is the media on this, just as i have said the media controls your thoughts, we hear nothing of North Korea, it's all about Iran, why, well let's look and see who controls the media and it's the Jews, probably Zionist Jews with dual citizenship, American and Israelis who's allegiance is to Israel first.....

Seven Jewish Americans Control Most US Media

Interesting comment at the end of this article....

Also as i have stated before Israel has been claiming that Iran is just months away from having the Bomb..more on how the media controls you.....

https://theintercept.com/2015/03/02/...-nuclear-bomb/

"It is worth remembering, however, that Netanyahu has said much of this before. Almost two decades ago, in 1996, Netanyahu addressed a joint session of Congress where he darkly warned, “If Iran were to acquire nuclear weapons, this could presage catastrophic consequences, not only for my country, and not only for the Middle East, but for all mankind,” adding that, “the deadline for attaining this goal is getting extremely close.”

"In 2012 Netanyahu said in closed talks reported by Israeli media that Iran is just “a few months away” from attaining nuclear capabilities. Later that same year, he gave a widely-mocked address at the United Nations in which he alleged that Iran would have the ability to construct a weapon within roughly one year, while using a printout of a cartoon bomb to illustrate his point.'

So the Jewish own and run press try's to scarce Americans to death about Iran, North Korea gets the bomb. but than again North Korea isn't a threat to Israel i guess, but than again maybe it's our pass foreign policy (Korean War) of killing the masses of civilian population (and we didn't win) that is the reason Kim Jong Un wants the bomb, for a deterrent maybe, for IMO this guy is a nut job, the Ayatollah IMO is full of rhetoric, but not a nut job, he does not want war with America or Israel for he knows what would happen to his Country. So Kim Jong Un spends mega-money on his Army and weapons of mass-destruction to keep his people safe, mean-while the people in his Country are staving to death, but than again that may be true here in America, we spend mega-money on defence and Americans go hungry???

I'll leave you with this.....

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/...that-eisenhowe

7. Likes slavenomore Liked this post
    bean

Quote Originally Posted by 2631 View Post

Why are we always the ones that fight other country's wars? Why isn't Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, paying for us fighting their war and saving them from Saddam? All the flag waving chicken hawk politicians promise to do more for the veterans yet the VA is underfunded. Why should we need groups like the Wounded Warriors to provide needed aid to our returning veterans?
    War is war since the beginning of time. Only a fool believes there could be peace. Saudi Arabia is at war with ISIS and Iran. Saddam invaded Kuwait to control Middle East oil. The US couldn't allow that, period so Saddam was beaten back.

Up until now we had leaders as presidents and commander-in-chief's. If a country like South Vietnam or South Korea asked for military help in the past they would get it. Now it's all political. The US is no longer a country to be feared or respected. Our president sides with the enemies like Iran and denounces Israel.

Putin knows Obama is a pussy and couldn't get confrontational under any circumstances. North Korea knows it.
    Either the US leads or the US gets sheiit on by the Iranians and the rest of them low life commies
    lead or die

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Does it ever occur to you that we are $$18 trillion in debt.......and there really is no money for a military let alone foreign interest wars, bean?

10. Likes Sayheykid, 2631 Liked this post
    bean

Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    Does it ever occur to you that we are $$18 trillion in debt.......and there really is no money for a military let alone foreign interest wars, bean?
    Obama created most of it with no war

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    War is war since the beginning of time. Only a fool believes there could be peace. Saudi Arabia is at war with ISIS and Iran. Saddam invaded Kuwait to control Middle East oil. The US couldn't allow that, period so Saddam was beaten back.

Up until now we had leaders as presidents and commander-in-chief's. If a country like South Vietnam or South Korea asked for military help in the past they would get it. Now it's all political. The US is no longer a country to be feared or respected. Our president sides with the enemies like Iran and denounces Israel.

Putin knows Obama is a pussy and couldn't get confrontational under any circumstances. North Korea knows it.
    Either the US leads or the US gets sheiit on by the Iranians and the rest of them low life commies
    lead or die
    Educated yourself Bean, stop listing to those warmongering neo-cons........

The Geopolitics of World War III | StormCloudsGathering

And about Saddam..... and why war, it all goes back to the "Bankers".....

"Having global trade predominately in dollars also provides the Washington with a powerful financial weapon through sanctions. This is due to the fact that most large scale dollar transactions are forced to pass through the U.S.

This petrodollar system stood unchallenged until September of 2000 when Saddam Hussein announced his decision to switch Iraq's oil sales off of the dollar to Euros. This was a direct attack on the dollar, and easily the most important geopolitical event of the year, but only one article in the western media even mentioned it.

In the same month that Saddam announced he was moving away from the dollar, an organization called the “The Project for a New American Century”, of which Dick Cheney just happened to be a member, released a document entitled “REBUILDING AMERICA’S DEFENSES Strategy, Forces and Resources For a New Century”. This document called for massive increases in U.S. military spending and a much more aggressive foreign policy in order to expand U.S. dominance world wide. However the document lamented that achieving these goals would take many years “absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor”.

13. Likes 2631, slavenomore Liked this post
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    Obama created most of it with no war
    What do you call the mess Bush created that your globalist buddy Bam was left with? A minor skirmish? That's a tab that will be passed on to our next administration.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

15. Likes slavenomore Liked this post
    bean

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    What do you call the mess Bush created that your globalist buddy Bam was left with? A minor skirmish? That's a tab that will be passed on to our next administration.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
    Bush added $6 trillion to the tab. He had the bailouts and the war. Obama created more debt then all presidents combined

National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush - CBS News

(CBS News) The National Debt has now increased more during President Obama's three years and two months in office than it did during 8 years of the George W. …

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast