Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Default Pat Buchanan--Churchill, Hitler and the Unnecessary War

Interesting five part video in which MR. Buchanan talks about the events leading up to WWI and WWII, have read many of the things he talking about in books that i have read, one video leads into the other, only about 13 minutes long each video...

Slave you will like this....and hopefully many others....haven't read his book though....

2. Likes 2631, slavenomore, fedexnuno Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Default Re: Pat Buchanan--Churchill, Hitler and the Unnecessary War

Pat Buchanan is a brilliant man. I had read 2 of his books years ago and backed him in his presidential runs. I have long agreed with Pat's nationalist and isolationist policies. I found this interview very interesting and heard many things about the causes of WWI & WWII that I didn't know.

One of the many things I found out was how Britain got pension reparations for it's soldiers. The US was sending 250,000 soldiers a month over to that European war and they didn't get any reparations. How many of our returning GIs didn't receive any compensation while they suffered horrible deaths from exposure to the mustard gas during WWI?

Why are we always the ones that fight other country's wars? Why isn't Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, paying for us fighting their war and saving them from Saddam? All the flag waving chicken hawk politicians promise to do more for the veterans yet the VA is underfunded. Why should we need groups like the Wounded Warriors to provide needed aid to our returning veterans?

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

A parable of a stone being rejected by the builders comes to mind. Not saying Pat is Christ at all. But he has a very solid knowledge of who he is and a follower of that cornerstone.. He's a Georgetown graduate. A Jesuit school wThis.nation was built by antiJesuits. And Zionists were also no friend of Jesuits. Pat is A Freemason and Zionists worst nightmare. And they've done what they could to make him look crazy. He makes more sense to me than the mainstream.educators or media ever could. I think Trump was in the same party with Pat wasn't he?
    Trump would be wise to pick him for VP, old or not.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Pat was trashed for this book as alot of other things he's said. He got fired by MSN for a later book with Superpower in the title being labeled racist, antiSemite etc. Its ok for everybody but a white male heterosexual Christian to be proud of who they are. The rest can bash anyone in anyway especially if he's a Catholic.

From the little I know of history, the Catholic Church has been THE fiercest opponent of Communism. Communism opposes religion.
    It's natural for Buchanan to support Hitler over Russia when those were the 2 choices.
    From readings of "conspiracy type" writings.....Zionists and Masons created the Commie regime in Russia.
    A nation totally controlled by State. Definitely no Jesuit Catholicism.
    I think there is a degree of those forces today....but its gone global.

6. Likes crazy, ABFwife Liked this post
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    Pat was trashed for this book as alot of other things he's said. He got fired by MSN for a later book with Superpower in the title being labeled racist, antiSemite etc. Its ok for everybody but a white male heterosexual Christian to be proud of who they are. The rest can bash anyone in anyway especially if he's a Catholic.

From the little I know of history, the Catholic Church has been THE fiercest opponent of Communism. Communism opposes religion.
    It's natural for Buchanan to support Hitler over Russia when those were the 2 choices.
    From readings of "conspiracy type" writings.....Zionists and Masons created the Commie regime in Russia.
    A nation totally controlled by State. Definitely no Jesuit Catholicism.
    I think there is a degree of those forces today....but its gone global.
    I honestly am not very familiar with him. I was one that for most of my adult life did not follow politics. Politics drove me crazy, especially world politics but I really have to agree with your statement.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

I heard him point out some of Churchill's mistakes. I guess that's a no-no to those who favor official historical accounts. I did not hear him say Hitler was good in any way. He called him Satanic. He also called the Russians and Mao and Pol Pot bad stuff...murderers etc.
    But I didn't hear one bit of antiSemitism or racism............There's plenty who disagree with the "facts" on WWII. Anybody who goes against it gets trashed.....I've even heard the official accounts of WWII called the biggest lie in history. Nobody is allowed to differ on the "official" story. He doesn't get as radical as some have on the subject. We see differing views and "facts" on the news several times/day. And I can see how each has a spin. The official historical accounts could be true OR they could be a very defended "spin".IMO.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

The "conspiracies" I hear on the World Wars seem to point at Zionists as shady characters.
    I've read some which point heavily at Knights of Malta Catholics as shady characters relating to Vietnam. Cardinal Spellman in particular. It shows more on the subject that the Catholics stand against Communism more than against Fascists. I've read that the Pope was accused of 'not preventing" WWII. I've also read that the reason was that Hitler was gonna somewhat favor Christianity and allowed the Church their property in the beginning but then he changed and turned on them.
    It's conceivable then why they'd favor him over Russia who had no religious toleration at all.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Not Hitler’s Pope | The American Conservative

Here's an account of the Pope's stance on the times

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Slavenomore, it's been 48 years since I was in Vietnam and your post is the first time I've ever heard of a Catholic Church connection to the war. I have a morning doctors appointment so I don't have time to read this now. But I will check it out this afternnoon

Vietnam why did we go?

12. Likes slavenomore Liked this post
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Well my mind has been wandering and I've been looking at all kinds of nutty stuff to jazz it up a little.
    And I listened to a few things on Jesuits and Knights of Malta ...to hear the conspiracy theories towards my own faith. There's some identical conspiracies aimed at the Catholic side, and Zionist side. And Freemason side.

But its pretty normal to think the Church would oppose a system which dissallows religion such as communism does.

If you search "Spelly's war" or Cardinal Spellmans war" I'm sure something will come up.
    We have 2 priests in my parish. One is the priest in charge of all Vietnamese in our diocese. His brother is also a priest in Philly. They are a dedicated large Catholic family. Their family owned alot of land before the Communists came to take it by force and persecution.
    He fled at 10 years old on a raft with 70 people. 10 or less survived.

Why Is North Korea Our Problem? – Patrick J. Buchanan - Official Website
    Pat mentions Dulles in this latest column. Dulles brothers were warmongering Catholic Knights of Malta according to some. It mostly speaks of breaking some of our war guarentees....which England's war guarentee with Poland which started WWII according to threadstarter clips.

14. Likes 2631 Liked this post

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast