Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: iran

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: iran

I'm no.big of Obama since his TPP deal has been on the web. But I've never really been a big Pentagon fan. They stay in charge even as Administrations change. They're responsible over there and this " shareholder " would like names and prompt reprimands of those responsible.

2. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    I don't think they would have gotten away with this if we had a real president in office..
    And who would that be???

bean

That was Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps who humiliated the sailors. A real president would have ordered an aircraft carrier into the Persian Gulf to see what the problem was but this president sides with Iran over his own military the suckass that his is

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    That was Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps who humiliated the sailors. A real president would have ordered an aircraft carrier into the Persian Gulf to see what the problem was but this president sides with Iran over his own military the suckass that his is
    So you two have more in common than we thought?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

bean

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    So you two have more in common than we thought?

You're the kind of guy who might sympathize with Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, You got a lot a commie in you

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by Sayheykid View Post
    And who would that be???
    Anyone!!! With a little smartz ..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

IMO it was a setup.. naval crew were told to stand down .. Look at the boats the Iranians had.. Maybe Obama set the whole thing up so Kerry could announce to the world how nice Iran is.. Again just my opinion..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    IMO it was a setup.. naval crew were told to stand down .. Look at the boats the Iranians had.. Maybe Obama set the whole thing up so Kerry could announce to the world how nice Iran is.. Again just my opinion..
    What utter nonsense.This incident is a microcosm of how you right-wingers have treated President Obama's whole Presidency.I especially enjoy your Subliminal message crazy.A SETUP,gimme a break.I told you,your PRISM,your NARRATIVE,your AGENDA.You see what YOU WANT TO SEE.You people TWIST the whole incident to VALIDATE your Agenda.I have a novel idea.How about it went down exactly how they said it went down.Can't have that now can we people.ANYTHING,and I mean ANYTHING,that puts a POSITIVE spin on ANYTHING President Obama does is immediately attacked by the right.It's incredible.This crap has been on going on for eight years now.Secretary Kerry has a solid personal relationship with the Iranian Foreign Minister from the recent negotiations.He was on the phone with him immediately and the issue was resolved.None of this would have happened with the shoot first and ask questions later GOP idiots running the show.Hell,Strappy sounded so DISAPPOINTED there were no shots fired.As long as it wasn't YOUR KID on that vessel,you could care less who gets shot,ain't that right Strappy?

I'll tell you what,let's ask the SAILORS FAMILIES if they are Happy with the Outcome?

10. Likes Sayheykid Liked this post
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

You're the kind of guy who might sympathize with Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, You got a lot a commie in you
    I'm the kind of guy that would double tap their sorry asses and not give it a second thought. Rules of engagement? No thanks.

Last edited by 222lifer; 01-15-2016 at 02:46 AM.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by wizard View Post
    What utter nonsense.This incident is a microcosm of how you right-wingers have treated President Obama's whole Presidency.I especially enjoy your Subliminal message crazy.A SETUP,gimme a break.I told you,your PRISM,your NARRATIVE,your AGENDA.You see what YOU WANT TO SEE.You people TWIST the whole incident to VALIDATE your Agenda.I have a novel idea.How about it went down exactly how they said it went down.Can't have that now can we people.ANYTHING,and I mean ANYTHING,that puts a POSITIVE spin on ANYTHING President Obama does is immediately attacked by the right.It's incredible.This crap has been on going on for eight years now.Secretary Kerry has a solid personal relationship with the Iranian Foreign Minister from the recent negotiations.He was on the phone with him immediately and the issue was resolved.None of this would have happened with the shoot first and ask questions later GOP idiots running the show.Hell,Strappy sounded so DISAPPOINTED there were no shots fired.As long as it wasn't YOUR KID on that vessel,you could care less who gets shot,ain't that right Strappy?

I'll tell you what,let's ask the SAILORS FAMILIES if they are Happy with the Outcome?
    There we go with the prism crap again.. What I said was as I stated my opinion.. It was said in jest..A conspiracy theory I am sorry if I insulted you and your king..

Americans OUTRAGED After Noticing 1 Small Detail in Photo of U.S. Sailors Captured by Iran

David French wrote for the National Review that Iran actually broke international law during its detention of the U.S sailors, but of course that doesn’t mean anything to the Obama administration — it’s been busy hailing this as some sort of diplomatic victory.

Iran released a photo of the American sailors sitting in a room during their detention, as well as video of the moment that the sailors were captured by the Iranian forces.

Again you have your opinion,I have mine and just to let you know my oldest was on the O'Sullivan.the first US Naval ship that was targeted in the Middle east at a fuel depot by those towel headed terrorists so yes as a parent I know what it feels like..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast