Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: iran

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Default Re: iran

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    Kerry praising Iran over the episode is an insult to the sailors who were demeaned
    if the shoe was on the other foot they would be warned of being in US waters and towed out to sea to an awaiting Iranian vessel or drowned if necessary
    Kerry praising their diplomacy is what I read. For their efforts to NOT create a serious problem. A prelude to war.

What the hell bean? Warn them? Throw them a line and give them a tow? Why not cut them down in a hail of gunfire?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    I don't believe they would be paraded all over state TV and the internet.. There is more to this story and IMO we will never know the truth..
    Much more to the story for sure. Propaganda for sure. Political leverage for sure. Would we put it on the air? If the media had copy of it. Damn straight they would.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    I don't believe they would be paraded all over state TV and the internet.. There is more to this story and IMO we will never know the truth..
    This whole thing stinks to high heaven, most likely was staged for what ever reason, no way in the world our Navy would lose track of those vessels, 50' long made of steel Also why didn't our navy or any of the other navy's close by know where they were and go get them, this is all bs, we're being lied to again by obama the consummate liar of liars. Both boats going adrift at the same time, whaaaaaaaat???? Also not like those boats don't have any fire power, US Navy should have told iran to back-off or meet Davey Jones.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Turns out it was a navigational error, OK!!!😉

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
    Turns out it was a navigational error, OK!!!😉

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    They ran aground right?

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Here's a little more history on the relationship of the America and Iran.....and some of you are not going to like this one!!!

It seems that we (the CIA) put the Ayatollah Khomeini in power......

The American Chronicle: Chronicle Update: The Truth About the Iranian Hostage Crisis

"As George Bush later explained, this was coded language for the CIA to begin to dismantle the Shah's government.

During this time, American generals and CIA, including one General Huyser, were compromising the Shah's military which they bribed or coerced into abandoning or denying the Shah's orders. With 40,000 "advisors" in Iran, it is easy to see how the CIA was the country's real kingmaker. For all practical purposes, the Iranian military was a vassal of the CIA.

The Ayatollah was America's handpicked successor to the Shah. While this statement may shock Americans raised on propaganda, lies, and deceit, it is the truth. Khomeini and many of his lieutenants were either on the CIA payroll or were in bed with them. Granted that in some cases it was merely a marriage of convenience, but the bottom line is that each party used the other, and the Ayatollah, among other things was a megalomaniac who used religion as a control structure, a situation very amenable to CIA modus operandi."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234