Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.

Thread: responsibility

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default responsibility

Obama and his administration are directly responsible for the death of Americans such as the stories below.
    Now we actually have violence in the street against Trump to deport them. You are no longer in control of your own country anymore.

Family searches for answers after illegal who killed daughter released...

Feds missed two chances to deport illegal who slaughtered five...
    Last edited by strapdrager; 03-13-2016 at 08:40 AM.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Default Re: responsibility

Are you stupid enough to believe that has only happened since Obama has been in office.
    No other deportations where the criminals returned ?
    Here is a sample of the nauseating line of illegals, some deported only to return, then commit more.
    April 2007 — Juan Crisantos-Ramos, a forty-six year old Mexican citizen, was arrested in Nogales, Arizona after reentering the county illegally. Crisantos-Ramos was convicted of second degree murder and burglary in New Jersey, and was deported in April after serving his sentence.
    Once again, only a fool believes the fault lies in one person. It's the system.

Archive Crimes of Illegal Aliens 2007

3. Likes wizard Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Are you stupid enough to believe that has only happened since Obama has been in office.
    No other deportations where the criminals returned ?
    Here is a sample of the nauseating line of illegals, some deported only to return, then commit more.

Once again, only a fool believes the fault lies in one person. It's the system.

Archive Crimes of Illegal Aliens 2007
    I for one cannot say it was Obama's fault but I know for sure he hasn't helped at all.. The whole story of the "illegals" goes back for years.. They know they are here but they also know that they are part of a HUGE voting block..

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    I for one cannot say it was Obama's fault but I know for sure he hasn't helped at all.. The whole story of the "illegals" goes back for years.. They know they are here but they also know that they are part of a HUGE voting block..
    The fault lies in the system, not the President.
    However ...

Since coming to office in 2009, Obama’s government has deported more than 2.5 million people—up 23% from the George W. Bush years. More shockingly, Obama is now on pace to deport more people than the sum of all 19 presidents who governed the United States from 1892-2000, according to government data.
    Obama has deported more immigrants than any other president. Now he’s running up the score. | Fusion

6. Likes wizard, 222lifer Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied