Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Default Re: This is what 30 years of China trumping the U.S. on trade looks like

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    A lot cheaper if it were assembled in the US. Thus the Chinese and Taiwanese people 臺灣人 / Tâi-oân-lâng get the work. The US priced itself out of certain markets. You should own a corporation, that's where the money is
    What ?
    A lot cheaper if assembled in the US ? Do you read what you write ?

The US didn't price itself from certain markets, the corporations just found cheaper labor markets, made possible with fast transportation that wasn't possible 100 years ago.

Owned a corporation, anybody can. That is just a piece of paper.

2. Likes crazy Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: This is what 30 years of China trumping the U.S. on trade looks like

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    What ?

The US didn't price itself from certain markets, the corporations just found cheaper labor markets, made possible with fast transportation that wasn't possible 100 years ago.

I think that I figured out why Beanie cannot connect the DOTS...His dot connecting pencil came from China made by four year olds.. Maybe he should start using Crayons.
    Last edited by crazy; 03-26-2016 at 07:58 AM.

bean

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    What ?

okay, my bad. Imported, assembled American based products are cheaper then If assembled here, got it?

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

It's our decision to listen to the WTO or not bean. I don't think China does.
    The UN and WTO are not elected by me. They don't look out for me. We need to think about us. Not the world bean.

bean

Fred Smith became a multi-billionaire thanks to deregulation and international trade. As we speak he probably has flights destined to Tokyo Japan and Hanoi. Flights to
    Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong daily. Living proof right there that China is our #1 trading partner

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Fred Smith became a multi-billionaire thanks to deregulation and international trade. As we speak he probably has flights destined to Tokyo Japan and Hanoi. Flights to
    Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong daily. Living proof right there that China is our #1 trading partner
    I would assume he doesn't like Trumps idea to bring the jobs home.. He could always make a deal with Trump and use his cargo planes to send the illegals back to where they came from..

8. Likes loa24y Liked this post
    bean

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    I would assume he doesn't like Trumps idea to bring the jobs home.. He could always make a deal with Trump and use his cargo planes to send the illegals back to where they came from..
    I'm afraid the jobs found new homes in Tokyo Japan, Hanoi and Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. When Trump taxes imports from these destinations you're gonna be paying more. Party time is over. No more cheapo imports. Thanks Trumpo

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

I'm afraid the jobs found new homes in Tokyo Japan, Hanoi and Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. When Trump taxes imports from these destinations you're gonna be paying more. Party time is over. No more cheapo imports. Thanks Trumpo
    No tariffs on American made products.. Oh that's right,I forgot you shop Walmart..

11. Likes 222lifer Liked this post
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Less welfare and foodstamps to pay for when the jobs come home.

13. Likes loa24y Liked this post
    bean

Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    Less welfare and foodstamps to pay for when the jobs come home.
    why work at a low skilled, low paying jobs that Donald will bring back when you can go on medicaid and live free

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast