Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LOL LOL:  0
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Default Albertson's Management has its Way with Tony Andrews

Oregon Teamsters are fighting a corporate giant and the president of our own Joint Council, Tony Andrews, who seems to be in bed with Albertsonís management.

Here in Oregon we are in a fight to preserve union standards and benefits in the grocery distribution industry. With the consolidation of Albertsonís and Safeway, we are fighting a corporate giant and the president of our own Joint Council, Tony Andrews, who seems to be in bed with Albertsonís management.

We are drivers in Local 162, warehouse workers in 206, as well as Local 305 members working together to protect decades of unionism and our good contracts. Meanwhile Tony Andrews is trying to pull us down to the lowest level of his Local 305 contract with Albertsonís, and even worse.
    JC 37 Pres. Tony Andrews in Bed with Management - Teamsters for a Democratic Union

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired; OHFL

Default Re: Albertson's Management has its Way with Tony Andrews

That would be Tony on the right side of the bed. Pretty good rendition of him too.

I always thought he was a straight shooter. Sorry to hear this, I hope it is only a few disgruntled drivers that have an axe to grind. But money and power...

Proud To Be a Teamster

Local Union
    769/251
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Default Re: Albertson's Management has its Way with Tony Andrews

Pretty strong words for someone he's saying "SEEMS to be in bed with management".
    Last edited by ST JAY; 03-28-2016 at 11:21 PM.