Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Thanks Thanks:  0
LOL LOL:  0
    bean

Default The US Trade Deficit

http://trade.gov/neinext/role-of-exp...us-economy.pdf
    Since 2009, exports have helped pull the U.S. economy out of the devastating recession that occurred between 2007 and 2009. Exports have contributed more to the growth of gross domestic product (GDP) in this recovery than in the previous recovery; have helped support millions of high-paying jobs in the U.S.; and have been responsible for major contributions to the economic performance of many states and metropolitan areas. Moving forward, exports will continue to make important contributions to the U.S. economy and the NEI/NEXT is structured to do more to help U.S. manufacturers, farmers, workers and innovators sell Made-in-America products and services world-wide to the benefit of our economy.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Default Re: The US Trade Deficit

So your saying now the economy is good and we are no longer in a recession ?
    Are you flip flopping again ?
    Obama did good I guess ...

3. Likes crazy Liked this post
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    So your saying now the economy is good and we are no longer in a recession ?
    Are you flip flopping again ?
    Obama did good I guess ...
    Of course he is flip flopping again! I guess Obama wasn't so bad after all was he beanie?

bean

Quote Originally Posted by ABFwife View Post
    Of course he is flip flopping again! I guess Obama wasn't so bad after all was he beanie?
    No you misinterpreted. Let me run it by you a-gain.
    Since 2009, exports have helped pull the U.S. economy out of the devastating recession that occurred between 2007 and 2009. Exports have contributed more to the growth of gross domestic product (GDP) in this recovery than in the previous recovery; have helped support millions of high-paying jobs in the U.S.
    Not because of Obama but despite Obama. Exports get the credit not Obama. Do you get it?

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    No you misinterpreted. Let me run it by you a-gain.

Not because of Obama but despite Obama. Exports get the credit not Obama. Do you get it?
    So almost everything that happens is Obama's fault. But the economy getting better is not one of them. Yet you say the economy is in the tank ?
    Spin and more spin.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.