Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Default The War Machine-1.3 Trillion and Counting

Welcome to the World of MIC WELFARE.Unfortunately,The purpose of many Military Contracts is not to Produce Weapons Systems,the ''PURPOSE'' is to ''SPEND MONEY''.Which of course,''INFLATES CORPORATE PROFITS''.This is nothing more than ''WAR PROFITEERING LEECHES'' Skimming more Money from the ''BESIEGED TAXPAYERS''.Since that is the''NUMBER ONE PRIORITY'' of the Bloated War Machine,the F-35 is more than ''FULFILLING'' its Mission.(1.3 TRILLION and COUNTING).

Now we could have spent less the''HALF'' of that Money and ''HALF'' the Money on the F-22 and Upgraded the F-15,A-10,F/A-18 and AV-8 and still have the ''BEST AIRPOWER IN THE WORLD''.Instead we an aircraft that ''SUFFOCATES'' Pilots above 20,000 feet and another that ''FALLS APART'' in the rain.The''ONLY WINNERS HERE'' and do mean the ''ONLY WINNERS'',are the ''FAT-CATS at LOCKHEED-MARTIN''.(1.3 TRILLION and COUNTING).

I've often Wondered how many Top Level''DECISIONS'' at the Pentagon get made on the Basis of how those ''DECISIONS'' might Effect a ''FUTURE JOB'' at a Defense Contractor.My Opinion?- ''ALL OF THEM''.And just think,if the U.S. were to''END MEDICARE'',it could use the Money to ''PAY'' for a couple more ''F-35 PROJECTS'',Whoops,I forgot,the ''RYAN BUDGET'' already ''ANTICIPATES'' that!!!!(1.3 TRILLION and COUNTING).

Just Imagine the ''GOOD THINGS'' We could have done with the Money that was ''PISSED AWAY'' on this ''LEMON''.

We can only''HOPE'' the next time a ''BRIDGE COLLAPSES EVERY MEMBER OF CONGRESS WILL BE ON IT''.(1.3 TRILLION and COUNTING).

America's 'everything' fighter jet is a total disaster

2. Likes Sayheykid, fedexnuno, 2631 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Default Re: The War Machine-1.3 Trillion and Counting

And here's another 'GEM' from 2012 about 'OUR CLUELESS GOVERNMENT'. 1 out of every 5 Children goes to bed Hungry in this Country and the Federal Reserve has''NO IDEA'' what happened to''9 TRILLION DOLLARS''. You can't make this ''CHIT UP''!!!!!

4. Likes ABFwife Liked this post
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Here is more on the missing Pentagon money.

Because of its persistent inability to tally its accounts, the Pentagon is the only federal agency that has not complied with a law that requires annual audits of all government departments. That means that the $8.5 trillion in taxpayer money doled out by Congress to the Pentagon since 1996, the first year it was supposed to be audited, has never been accounted for. That sum exceeds the value of China's economic output last year.
    It's a long article, however it details the waster within the military complex.

Special Report: The Pentagon's doctored ledgers conceal epic waste | Reuters

6. Likes wizard Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Here's more on the MIC, contractors and War profiteering.........

Former Bush Official Just Confirmed That Our Wars Are for Corporate Interests

"“In many respects,” Wilkerson continued, “it is now private interests that benefit most from our use of military force. Whether it’s private security contractors, that are still all over Iraq or Afghanistan, or it’s the bigger-known defense contractors, like the number one in the world, Lockheed Martin.”

Contractors have arguably done the most to damage U.S.’ international relations and accountability than any other factor — except for the corporations paying them. All of this profit for belligerence has clearly benefited one de facto policy: American imperialism.

“We now dwarf the Russians or anyone else who sells weapons in the world,” Wilkerson noted. “We are the death merchant of the world.”

Now, Wilkerson worried, “We’ve privatized the ultimate public function: war.”

I think i have stated this before... “We are the death merchant of the world.”

8. Likes wizard Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

A lot of interesting quotes here....

Quotes

" [Nearly 70% of the military budget] is to provide men and weapons to fight in foreign countries in support of our allies and friends and for offensive operations in Third World countries .. Another big chunk of the defense budget is the 20% allocated for our offensive nuclear force of bombers, missiles, and submarines whose job it is to carry nuclear weapons to the Soviet Union... Actual defense of the United States costs about 10% of the military budget and is the least expensive function performed by the Pentagon... "
    Rear Admiral Gene LaRoque, U.S. Navy retired"

""I hate it when they say,
    “He gave his life for his country.”
    Nobody gives their life for anything.
    We steal the lives of these kids.
    We take it away from them.
    They don’t die for the honor and glory of their country.
    We kill them."
    by:
    Admiral Gene LaRocque
    (1918- ) Retired rear admiral of the United States Navy, founded the Center for Defense Information
    Rating:

Categories:
    Honor, Hypocrisy, Military, NWO, War

10. Likes wizard Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Quote Originally Posted by Sayheykid View Post
    A lot of interesting quotes here....

Quotes

" [Nearly 70% of the military budget] is to provide men and weapons to fight in foreign countries in support of our allies and friends and for offensive operations in Third World countries .. Another big chunk of the defense budget is the 20% allocated for our offensive nuclear force of bombers, missiles, and submarines whose job it is to carry nuclear weapons to the Soviet Union... Actual defense of the United States costs about 10% of the military budget and is the least expensive function performed by the Pentagon... "
    Rear Admiral Gene LaRoque, U.S. Navy retired"

""I hate it when they say,
    “He gave his life for his country.”
    Nobody gives their life for anything.
    We steal the lives of these kids.
    We take it away from them.
    They don’t die for the honor and glory of their country.
    We kill them."
    by:
    Admiral Gene LaRocque
    (1918- ) Retired rear admiral of the United States Navy, founded the Center for Defense Information
    Rating:

Categories:
    Honor, Hypocrisy, Military, NWO, War
    Forgot one.....

" The problem in defense is how far you can go [in military spending] without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without. "
    President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953

12. Likes wizard Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Quote Originally Posted by Sayheykid View Post
    Here's more on the MIC, contractors and War profiteering.........

Former Bush Official Just Confirmed That Our Wars Are for Corporate Interests

"“In many respects,” Wilkerson continued, “it is now private interests that benefit most from our use of military force. Whether it’s private security contractors, that are still all over Iraq or Afghanistan, or it’s the bigger-known defense contractors, like the number one in the world, Lockheed Martin.”

Contractors have arguably done the most to damage U.S.’ international relations and accountability than any other factor — except for the corporations paying them. All of this profit for belligerence has clearly benefited one de facto policy: American imperialism.

“We now dwarf the Russians or anyone else who sells weapons in the world,” Wilkerson noted. “We are the death merchant of the world.”

Now, Wilkerson worried, “We’ve privatized the ultimate public function: war.”

I think i have stated this before... “We are the death merchant of the world.”
    Yes Kid,''We have met the Enemy,and it is US''-Pogo-Walt Kelly.

A little more than a week ago,Fighter Jets from a Saudi-led(U.S.and U.K. Supported)coalition bombed a market in Mastaba,in Yemen's northern province of Hajjah.The latest count indicates that 120 people were killed,including more than ''20 CHILDREN'',and 80 were wounded in the strikes.Over the past several years,the U.S.has launched hideous civilian slaughtering strikes in Yemen,Pakistan,Afghanistan,Syria,Somalia,Libya,and Iraq.But we'll never hear about those ''INNOCENT VICTIMS''in the ''AMERICAN MEDIA'',now will we?But that's ok,''THEY'' weren't ''CHRISTIANS'' anyway.''OUR DEAD INNOCENTS'' are much more important than ''THEIR DEAD INNOCENTS''.After all,''GOD IS ON OUR TEAM''.

Corporate-Dominated Media Highlight Western Victims, Ignore Western Violence, Glenn Greenwald Says - Truthdig
    http://www.psr.org/assets/pdfs/body-count.pdf

14. Likes Sayheykid Liked this post
    Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

Quote Originally Posted by wizard View Post
    Welcome to the World of MIC WELFARE.Unfortunately,The purpose of many Military Contracts is not to Produce Weapons Systems,the ''PURPOSE'' is to ''SPEND MONEY''.Which of course,''INFLATES CORPORATE PROFITS''.This is nothing more than ''WAR PROFITEERING LEECHES'' Skimming more Money from the ''BESIEGED TAXPAYERS''.Since that is the''NUMBER ONE PRIORITY'' of the Bloated War Machine,the F-35 is more than ''FULFILLING'' its Mission.(1.3 TRILLION and COUNTING).

Now we could have spent less the''HALF'' of that Money and ''HALF'' the Money on the F-22 and Upgraded the F-15,A-10,F/A-18 and AV-8 and still have the ''BEST AIRPOWER IN THE WORLD''.Instead we an aircraft that ''SUFFOCATES'' Pilots above 20,000 feet and another that ''FALLS APART'' in the rain.The''ONLY WINNERS HERE'' and do mean the ''ONLY WINNERS'',are the ''FAT-CATS at LOCKHEED-MARTIN''.(1.3 TRILLION and COUNTING).

I've often Wondered how many Top Level''DECISIONS'' at the Pentagon get made on the Basis of how those ''DECISIONS'' might Effect a ''FUTURE JOB'' at a Defense Contractor.My Opinion?- ''ALL OF THEM''.And just think,if the U.S. were to''END MEDICARE'',it could use the Money to ''PAY'' for a couple more ''F-35 PROJECTS'',Whoops,I forgot,the ''RYAN BUDGET'' already ''ANTICIPATES'' that!!!!(1.3 TRILLION and COUNTING).

Just Imagine the ''GOOD THINGS'' We could have done with the Money that was ''PISSED AWAY'' on this ''LEMON''.

We can only''HOPE'' the next time a ''BRIDGE COLLAPSES EVERY MEMBER OF CONGRESS WILL BE ON IT''.(1.3 TRILLION and COUNTING).

America's 'everything' fighter jet is a total disaster
    And you can bet the Rothschilds will be more than happy to loan their money for a tremendous profit interest gain.

16. Likes wizard, Sayheykid Liked this post
    bean

Quote Originally Posted by wizard View Post

yes kid, we kicked this around a couple times. They bombed the towers on 9/11 killing about 3000 innocent people: coalition air strikes over Iraq killed an estimated 100,000 innocent people, not counting Afghanistan and Syria. The US War Machine policy: kill everybody

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    yes kid, we kicked this around a couple times. They bombed the towers on 9/11 killing about 3000 innocent people: coalition air strikes over Iraq killed an estimated 100,000 innocent people, not counting Afghanistan and Syria. The US War Machine policy: kill everybody
    Yet it never stops the terror attacks or the hatred it fuels.
    The war machine just keeps on going.

19. Likes Sayheykid, wizard Liked this post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast