Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 73
  1. #21
    Not So Fast Scabs

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Local Union
    957
    Employer
    USF Holland
    Location
    Dayton
    Posts
    1,928
    Rep Power
    218

    Default Re: How the Teamsters pension disappeared more quickly under Wall Street than the mob

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    After connecting the dots on your "orphan BS",I connected the dots for you.. You will be come a 25% orphan because YRC is only paying 25% into the pension.. Now if they stop paying then you become a WHOLE orphan... You OK with that???
    What am I...Disabled collecting NO PENSION Disability called?

  2. #22
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    23,203
    Rep Power
    327

    Default Re: How the Teamsters pension disappeared more quickly under Wall Street than the mob

    Quote Originally Posted by BilyWamBam View Post
    What am I...Disabled collecting NO PENSION Disability called?
    Billy,this is not about you.. This is directed at Beanie.. He is constantly talking about the so called Orphans.. So O connected the dots for him to show that according to his logic he is a 25% orphan.. IMO there should be no such thing a orphan as we are all teamsters that put our time in.. And as far as you go I believe you should be getting your disability pension now not a thousand years from now..

  3. #23
    Oh boy, this is great!

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Local Union
    908
    Employer
    Retired
    Location
    state of confusion
    Posts
    6,427
    Rep Power
    817

    Default Re: How the Teamsters pension disappeared more quickly under Wall Street than the mob

    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    That's about 265,000 orphans. You ain't an orphan. Yellow/Roadway are your parents, hence you're good.
    I'm good! Damn, that makes me feel better!

    So the form from CSPF that I had to sign when I applied for pension stating the possibility of pension cuts was
    not accurate? And the letter I received from CSPF after I retired informing me that they were now allowed by law to
    cut my benefits was in error?
    Then CSPF sent me a letter stating that my pension, pending approval by the treasury dept, would be cut in half.
    That letter too was wrong?!

    When I get that first check for 50% less than I earned I am gonna call them out and ask them,
    "What the hell?, Bean said I was good!"

    Seriously, bean, where you getting your information about CSPF? I told you before, if you don't
    know what you're talking about, keep your yap shut.


    x475 member

  4. Likes BilyWamBam Liked this post
  5. #24
    bean
    Guest

    Default Re: How the Teamsters pension disappeared more quickly under Wall Street than the mob

    Quote Originally Posted by x475 View Post
    I'm good! Damn, that makes me feel better!

    So the form from CSPF that I had to sign when I applied for pension stating the possibility of pension cuts was
    not accurate? And the letter I received from CSPF after I retired informing me that they were now allowed by law to
    cut my benefits was in error?
    Then CSPF sent me a letter stating that my pension, pending approval by the treasury dept, would be cut in half.
    That letter too was wrong?!

    When I get that first check for 50% less than I earned I am gonna call them out and ask them,
    "What the hell?, Bean said I was good!"

    Seriously, bean, where you getting your information about CSPF? I told you before, if you don't
    know what you're talking about, keep your yap shut.
    x475 member
    x, How many years did you have with YRC?

  6. #25
    bean
    Guest

    Default Re: How the Teamsters pension disappeared more quickly under Wall Street than the mob

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Billy,this is not about you.. This is directed at Beanie.. He is constantly talking about the so called Orphans.. So O connected the dots for him to show that according to his logic he is a 25% orphan.. IMO there should be no such thing a orphan as we are all teamsters that put our time in.. And as far as you go I believe you should be getting your disability pension now not a thousand years from now..
    What makes you think the money is there to pay everybody? The CSPF is not a public pension.

  7. #26
    Not So Fast Scabs

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Local Union
    957
    Employer
    USF Holland
    Location
    Dayton
    Posts
    1,928
    Rep Power
    218

    Default Re: How the Teamsters pension disappeared more quickly under Wall Street than the mob

    We are bastards....that is how I'm being treated and soon to come for all YRC associates....

  8. #27
    bean
    Guest

    Default Re: How the Teamsters pension disappeared more quickly under Wall Street than the mob

    Quote Originally Posted by x475 View Post
    I'm good! Damn, that makes me feel better!

    So the form from CSPF that I had to sign when I applied for pension stating the possibility of pension cuts was
    not accurate? And the letter I received from CSPF after I retired informing me that they were now allowed by law to
    cut my benefits was in error?
    Then CSPF sent me a letter stating that my pension, pending approval by the treasury dept, would be cut in half.
    That letter too was wrong?!

    When I get that first check for 50% less than I earned I am gonna call them out and ask them,
    "What the hell?, Bean said I was good!"

    Seriously, bean, where you getting your information about CSPF? I told you before, if you don't
    know what you're talking about, keep your yap shut.
    x475 member
    Well, excuse me, sir I thought you were good
    but wtf do I know?

  9. #28
    Oh boy, this is great!

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Local Union
    908
    Employer
    Retired
    Location
    state of confusion
    Posts
    6,427
    Rep Power
    817

    Default Re: How the Teamsters pension disappeared more quickly under Wall Street than the mob

    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    Well, excuse me, sir I thought you were good
    but wtf do I know?
    You know nothing about CSPF, its pension cuts or the affect these cuts will have
    on YRC employees, current or retired.
    Go back to the casino and spend your pension check....after all , you got yours, didn't you?...
    and don't come back until you have a clue..."sir".

    x475 member

  10. #29
    bean
    Guest

    Default Re: How the Teamsters pension disappeared more quickly under Wall Street than the mob

    Quote Originally Posted by x475 View Post
    You know nothing about CSPF, its pension cuts or the affect these cuts will have
    on YRC employees, current or retired.
    Go back to the casino and spend your pension check....after all , you got yours, didn't you?...
    and don't come back until you have a clue..."sir".

    x475 member
    I did the time so I got mine, ya can't lose em all what I know about CSPF, its pension cuts or the affect these cuts will have
    on YRC employees, current or retired is what I read here and what TDU says. I fur got YRC new retirees are not protected from cuts, my bad

  11. #30
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    28,307
    Rep Power
    1182

    Default Re: How the Teamsters pension disappeared more quickly under Wall Street than the mob

    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    but wtf do I know?
    What you know? Very little. You prove that with your posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    I fur got YRC new retirees are not protected from cuts, my bad
    You forgot? More like you didn't have a clue in the first place. Did Mr. "know it all" feast on his foot again?

  12. Likes x475 Liked this post
 

 
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •