Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: How the Teamsters pension disappeared more quickly under Wall Street than the mob

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post

before they had time to read it? Where did you get that from? That is hilarious, dude
    From my senator here in PA.. Sent me a letter that stated yes they should have read it and had more time to discuss it BUT he had to vote to keep the government open..But then went on how it improved the PBGC by increasing the fees that the funds have to pay.. I sent him another letter and asked him if he knew that his so called "Fees" were only gonna make the funds in worse shape and so far he hasn't answered that one.. I take it he doesn't have an answer..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Default Re: How the Teamsters pension disappeared more quickly under Wall Street than the mob

Your quote doesn't dispute the fact that the committee or the full house didn't have the time to even read the bill. Best bill ever written or the biggest damn mistake they ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bean

Quote Originally Posted by 2631 View Post
    Your quote doesn't dispute the fact that the committee or the full house didn't have the time to even read the bill. Best bill ever written or the biggest damn mistake they ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No, it's not they had no time to read it. That was spin. They had no reason to read it

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

No, it's not they had no time to read it. That was spin. They had no reason to read it
    No, this post is spin.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Are you for real? Even you can't actually believe that. Congress should make a law repealing 40 years of ERISA protection without even reading it? Of all the ridiculous posts you have make that has to be the worst.

6. Likes x475 Liked this post
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Are you for real? Even you can't actually believe that. Congress should make a law repealing 40 years of ERISA protection without even reading it? Of all the ridiculous posts you have make that has to be the worst.
    I can link this to about a thousand of his posts that are in the running for "worst."

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

bean

Try to stay tuned, lad. Here we have chairman Klein urging colleagues to support the pension cuts so I say a-gain>there was no reason to read it. A very simple dot connection. Do you read? over

CHAIRMAN KLEIN, I URGE MY COLLEAGUES TO SUPPORT THIS BIPARTISAN MULTIEMPLOYER PENSION REFORM AGREEMENT AND ITS INCLUSION TO THE SPENDING BILL. THANK YOU

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Try to stay tuned, lad. Here we have chairman Klein urging colleagues to support the pension cuts so I say a-gain>there was no reason to read it. A very simple dot connection. Do you read? over
    Do you comprehend anything besides what the buster news network pounds into your feeble mind?
    Last edited by 222lifer; 04-12-2016 at 09:46 PM. Reason: eat shit bean

Doh!

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired

So, because a chairman urges others to vote for it, there is no reason to read it?
    No reason to read it and decide for themselves how to vote?
    Just take his word and vote for it?

Good. Excellent. We can use that logic on TOL.
    As administrator of this forum I hereby urge you to vote for Trump.
    Do not think about it, do not consider it, just vote for Trump.
    Last edited by x475; 04-12-2016 at 08:52 PM.

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

I love the way you stutter when you have nothing else. You are one scabby mother ****.
    Last edited by 222lifer; 04-12-2016 at 09:46 PM.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast