Likes Likes:  0
LOL LOL:  0
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Default Clinton, Sanders To Address PA AFL-CIO Convention In Philadelphia

I sure would like to see this!

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Democratic Presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are addressing the PA AFL-CIO convention in Philadelphia this week.

Clinton will be first up Wednesday, Sanders will get his turn on Thursday. Each is hoping to pick up support from members of the powerful organized labor group ahead of the April 28th primary. Philadelphia AFL-CIO President Pat Eiding isn’t tipping his hand.

“Senator Sanders is telling a great story. Senator Clinton is a great person. I have to look at it if I’m gonna lead and talk to our members–who can we make sure can take that message to become part of the White House,” said Eiding.
    Clinton, Sanders To Address PA AFL-CIO Convention In Philadelphia « CBS Philly

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: Clinton, Sanders To Address PA AFL-CIO Convention In Philadelphia

I think the democrats are having a rough time here in PA.. Democratic governor and he cant get a budget passed.. This state is a mess and all he wants to do is give away the ship and tax everyone for it.. And I think I lost any love for AFL-CIO when they told the border control union to drop their endorsement of Trump..