Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Thanks Thanks:  0
LOL LOL:  0
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Obama Claims Power to Make Illegals Eligible for Social Security, Disability...

Obama Claims Power to Make Illegals Eligible for Social Security, Disability...

Does the president of the United States have the power to unilaterally tell millions of individuals who are violating federal law that he will not enforce that law against them now, that they may continue to violate that law in the future and that he will take action that makes them eligible for federal benefit programs for which they are not currently eligible due to their unlawful status?

Through Solicitor General Donald Verrilli, President Barack Obama is telling the Supreme Court exactly this right now.
    The solicitor general calls what Obama is doing "prosecutorial discretion."

He argues that under this particular type of "prosecutorial discretion," the executive can make millions of people in this country illegally eligible for Social Security, disability and Medicare.

On April 18, the Supreme Court will hear arguments in the case. Entitled United States v. Texas, it pits President Obama against not only the Lone Star State, but also a majority of the states, which have joined in the litigation against the administration.

Previously Deported Illegal Kills Firefighter, Two Children...

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: Obama Claims Power to Make Illegals Eligible for Social Security, Disability...

They need the votes..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Re: Obama Claims Power to Make Illegals Eligible for Social Security, Disability...

treason.........

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    treason.........
    Many people feel the same of G.W. Bush.

Should George W. Bush be tried for treason and war crimes?
    Should George W. Bush be tried for treason and war crimes? | Debate.org

But it's just people's opinions, much like strappy's ... just an opinion.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Many people feel the same of G.W. Bush.

Should George W. Bush be tried for treason and war crimes? | Debate.org

But it's just people's opinions, much like strappy's ... just an opinion.
    itThat would have been a hard one since the dems voted for all of it too, but it made a good headline for the ill informed

As for Obama, he is in violation of the constitution for we the people have not granted the power to do these things as if he is a tyrant.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Like I said ... opinions. We all have them.
    I don't think Obama has done anything outside of his power of President.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Dream on ...

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

The first of the Syrian immigrants landed in Kansas City today.. A husband,his wife and five children.. They cannot speak the language although he did say he wants to learn it and to assimilate but how many years will they get federal housing and welfare?? In the meantime we have vets living on the street and other vets are having their problems with the VA.. Only in America..

10. Likes x475 Liked this post
    Doh!

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    The first of the Syrian immigrants landed in Kansas City today.. A husband,his wife and five children.. They cannot speak the language although he did say he wants to learn it and to assimilate but how many years will they get federal housing and welfare?? In the meantime we have vets living on the street and other vets are having their problems with the VA.. Only in America..
    Wait until, one of the Syrian immigrants commits some atrocity and watch the backpedaling and finger pointing begin.