Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Default Here's What Each Presidential Candidate Would Do For U.S. Workers

To cut through the bluster, we've broken down where the candidates stand on job creation, employee benefits, and other work issues.
    Yes, after reading this, I still back Bernie
    The economy and employment are big areas of concern, not just to campaign watchers and Fast Company readers, but to anyone with a job or who's looking for one. So far, the election cycle has been filled with plenty of bluster, so sometimes it's difficult to suss out the candidates' actual policy positions.

So we've done some of the sussing for you. Here's a quick, if far from comprehensive, snapshot of the four leading candidates' major proposals on job creation, employment, and business—some of the items that would have the biggest impact on the world of work.
    Here's What Each Presidential Candidate Would Do For U.S. Workers | Fast Company | Business + Innovation

2. Likes fedexnuno, fxstc07, gillholey Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: Here's What Each Presidential Candidate Would Do For U.S. Workers

Bernie would be my second choice..but I would still like to know how he is going to pay for all his programs.. I still like Trump on his trade ideas.. Hillary and "lyin" Ted are out.. I would write my own name instead of having to vote for one of those two..

4. Likes slavenomore Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

This being a pro-union web site.......this statement......below, should make everyone here a Bernie Sanders supporter, than again not everyone one on this web site IMO is a union supporter or a union person, they just take what the union has to offer and forget the rest... i got mine!!

"As a senator, Sanders has also introduced legislation to make it easer for workers to form and join unions, and to lower other obstacles to collective bargaining."

6. Likes ABFwife, fedexnuno Liked this post
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by Sayheykid View Post
    This being a pro-union web site.......this statement......below, should make everyone here a Bernie Sanders supporter, than again not everyone one on this web site IMO is a union supporter or a union person, they just take what the union has to offer and forget the rest... i got mine!!

"As a senator, Sanders has also introduced legislation to make it easer for workers to form and join unions, and to lower other obstacles to collective bargaining."
    Absolutely Sayheykid! To me it is a no brainer now.

8. Likes fedexnuno Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by Sayheykid View Post

Just because someone does not support Sanders does not make them union haters.. Sanders has done some good things for unions but overall some of his promised policies are over the top.. Who is going to pay for all his freebees ?? On a fixed income I certainly cannot afford to start paying more taxes so some kid that is here illegally can get free college and welfare.. Like I said I support Trump first and Sanders second.. And if you think that makes me a bad union person than so be it.

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Just because someone does not support Sanders does not make them union haters.. Sanders has done some good things for unions but overall some of his promised policies are over the top.. Who is going to pay for all his freebees ?? On a fixed income I certainly cannot afford to start paying more taxes so some kid that is here illegally can get free college and welfare.. Like I said I support Trump first and Sanders second.. And if you think that makes me a bad union person than so be it.
    Have you seen exactly where the funds are coming from to support the Sanders plan? Is it true his ideas will attack your pocket book?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

11. Likes ABFwife, fedexnuno Liked this post
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Have you seen exactly where the funds are coming from to support the Sanders plan? Is it true his ideas will attack your pocket book?

I keep hearing about how Bernie will be raising our taxes to pay for all the "free stuff" yet he has consistently said much would be paid for by closing corporate tax loop holes.

13. Likes fedexnuno Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post

I posted it once before in another thread.. Will see if I can find it but have a lot of things to do today.. And yes my taxes along with yours WILL go up..Maybe some can afford it but I cannot..

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    I posted it once before in another thread.. Will see if I can find it but have a lot of things to do today.. And yes my taxes along with yours WILL go up..Maybe some can afford it but I cannot..
    I would like to see it. The information I have read states the "Bern" has a plan to draw from the thieves that have driven our country into the mire.

16. Likes fedexnuno Liked this post
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

The one thing I have noticed is that Bernie is saying the same things today as he did back in the 80's.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast