Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: Tpp

  1. #21
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    27,850
    Rep Power
    1175

    Default Re: Tpp

    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    that could take a couple days to read: like a wizard post. Remember: everything is Obama's fault that happens on his watch
    Like I said, I didn't expect you to read it because it contains facts. Learning about and understanding what actually happened will burst your Obama hating bubble. You might even find you can learn to hate another besides him. Keep reading and believing the union buster rags you subscribe to. That's all you seem to know.

    Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    bean
    Guest

    Default Re: Tpp

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Like I said, I didn't expect you to read it because it contains facts. Learning about and understanding what actually happened will burst your Obama hating bubble. You might even find you can learn to hate another besides him. Keep reading and believing the union buster rags you subscribe to. That's all you seem to know.

    Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
    What else you got besides the usual union buster rags I subscribe to. The economy is not centered around union stooges like you. It's more complicated then you could understand. Your link points a finger at everybody but mainly agrees with what I posted: From the same paper..
    No, Blame the Democrats!

    The McCain-Palin campaign fired back with an ad laying blame on Democrats and Obama. Titled "Rein," it highlights McCain’s 2006 attempt to "rein in Fannie and Freddie." The ad accurately quotes the Washington Post as saying "Washington failed to rein in" the two government-sponsored entities, the Federal National Mortgage Association ("Fannie Mae") and the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation ("Freddie Mac"), both of which ran into trouble by underwriting too many risky home mortgages to buyers who have been unable to repay them.
    Last edited by bean; 04-19-2016 at 05:22 PM.

  3. #23
    Taking A Stand!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Local Union
    492
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    41,951
    Rep Power
    921

    Default Re: Tpp

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Like I said, I didn't expect you to read it because it contains facts. Learning about and understanding what actually happened will burst your Obama hating bubble. You might even find you can learn to hate another besides him. Keep reading and believing the union buster rags you subscribe to. That's all you seem to know.

    Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
    Now he wouldn't want to do that and maybe educate himself and change those preconceived notions of his.

  4. Likes 222lifer Liked this post
  5. #24
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    27,850
    Rep Power
    1175

    Default Re: Tpp

    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    What else you got besides the usual union buster rags I subscribe to. The economy is not centered around union stooges like you. It's more complicated then you could understand. Your link points a finger at everybody but mainly agrees with what I posted: From the same paper..
    Seems to me you were laying all the blame on Obama. The link proves you wrong. Seems to me that one little snippet you quoted isn't your saviour either. When one reads the entire fact check, we learn many things you say is total BS. But then again, we all knew that. Stick to your union busting rags bean. Any attempt to open your eyes and broaden your view is a waste of our time.

  6. #25
    bean
    Guest

    Default Re: Tpp

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Seems to me you were laying all the blame on Obama. The link proves you wrong. Seems to me that one little snippet you quoted isn't your saviour either. When one reads the entire fact check, we learn many things you say is total BS. But then again, we all knew that. Stick to your union busting rags bean. Any attempt to open your eyes and broaden your view is a waste of our time.
    All things union day in and day out all day long with you. You have a narrow mind and a wide mouth, a waste of space. It's a political forum, johnny. Try not to use the word union in a sentence. I've been a teamster my whole working life. I don't need a loon like you to lecture me on unions. You're an Obama :(:(:( kisser

  7. #26
    Taking A Stand!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Local Union
    492
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    41,951
    Rep Power
    921

    Default Re: Tpp

    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    All things union day in and day out all day long with you. You have a narrow mind and a wide mouth, a waste of space. It's a political forum, johnny. Try not to use the word union in a sentence. I've been a teamster my whole working life. I don't need a loon like you to lecture me on unions. You're an Obama :(:(:( kisser

    Stop the name calling now. ABFwife Administrator

  8. #27
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    27,850
    Rep Power
    1175

    Default Re: Tpp

    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    All things union day in and day out all day long with you. You have a narrow mind and a wide mouth, a waste of space. It's a political forum, johnny. Try not to use the word union in a sentence. I've been a teamster my whole working life. I don't need a loon like you to lecture me on unions. You're an Obama :(:(:( kisser
    Union yes! Unions are part of politics bean. You, of all people, should know that as you gleefully dump on the public sector as often as you can. The narrow mind enlightenment too much for you bean? I guess you're bothered that your Obama bashing BS doesn't hold water? So sorry bean. Your union busting rags are calling you.

    Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

  9. #28
    bean
    Guest

    Default Re: Tpp

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Union yes! Unions are part of politics bean. You, of all people, should know that as you gleefully dump on the public sector as often as you can. The narrow mind enlightenment too much for you bean? I guess you're bothered that your Obama bashing BS doesn't hold water? So sorry bean. Your union busting rags are calling you.

    Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
    Don't forget the BCTGM, the great American bakers union who shut the Hostess teamsters down and you gave them a pass. You're a great American. Let's see what American economic disaster your boy president negotiated on the TPP. I would bet it's a sell out like his Iranian nuke deal..

  10. #29
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    27,850
    Rep Power
    1175

    Default Re: Tpp

    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    Don't forget the BCTGM, the great American bakers union who shut the Hostess teamsters down and you gave them a pass. You're a great American. Let's see what American economic disaster your boy president negotiated on the TPP. I would bet it's a sell out like his Iranian nuke deal..
    Who could forget the BCTGM bean. Another union in a long line of them you continue to dump on. One thing you forgot to mention is that they do have a right to vote their conscience and choose their fate. That is exactly what the members on these boards agreed with. All of us but two. You and the disgruntled T-whatthehelleverhishandlewas. But hey, you can scab on just about anything once you deny a legal right, eh bean? Crossed any pickets lately?

    NAFTA and every other trade deal that has come along has screwed the American blue collar worker. Corporations benefit. Their executives benefit. Our country moves backwards and the deficit increases. Hoist those pom pom's for the free traders bean.
    Last edited by 222lifer; 04-20-2016 at 01:43 PM.

  11. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post
  12. #30
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    17,494
    Rep Power
    376

    Default Re: Tpp

    bean is only doing what his masters tell him to do ... pizz on the other unions so they will in turn pizz on the next one ... great way to turn everybody against each other.
    He just can't seem to understand what unionism and solidarity is all about.

  13. Likes 222lifer Liked this post
 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •