Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tpp

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Default Re: Tpp

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    that could take a couple days to read: like a wizard post. Remember: everything is Obama's fault that happens on his watch
    Like I said, I didn't expect you to read it because it contains facts. Learning about and understanding what actually happened will burst your Obama hating bubble. You might even find you can learn to hate another besides him. Keep reading and believing the union buster rags you subscribe to. That's all you seem to know.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

bean

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Like I said, I didn't expect you to read it because it contains facts. Learning about and understanding what actually happened will burst your Obama hating bubble. You might even find you can learn to hate another besides him. Keep reading and believing the union buster rags you subscribe to. That's all you seem to know.

What else you got besides the usual union buster rags I subscribe to. The economy is not centered around union stooges like you. It's more complicated then you could understand. Your link points a finger at everybody but mainly agrees with what I posted: From the same paper..
    No, Blame the Democrats!

The McCain-Palin campaign fired back with an ad laying blame on Democrats and Obama. Titled "Rein," it highlights McCain’s 2006 attempt to "rein in Fannie and Freddie." The ad accurately quotes the Washington Post as saying "Washington failed to rein in" the two government-sponsored entities, the Federal National Mortgage Association ("Fannie Mae") and the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation ("Freddie Mac"), both of which ran into trouble by underwriting too many risky home mortgages to buyers who have been unable to repay them.
    Last edited by bean; 04-19-2016 at 05:22 PM.

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Now he wouldn't want to do that and maybe educate himself and change those preconceived notions of his.

4. Likes 222lifer Liked this post
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

What else you got besides the usual union buster rags I subscribe to. The economy is not centered around union stooges like you. It's more complicated then you could understand. Your link points a finger at everybody but mainly agrees with what I posted: From the same paper..
    Seems to me you were laying all the blame on Obama. The link proves you wrong. Seems to me that one little snippet you quoted isn't your saviour either. When one reads the entire fact check, we learn many things you say is total BS. But then again, we all knew that. Stick to your union busting rags bean. Any attempt to open your eyes and broaden your view is a waste of our time.

bean

Seems to me you were laying all the blame on Obama. The link proves you wrong. Seems to me that one little snippet you quoted isn't your saviour either. When one reads the entire fact check, we learn many things you say is total BS. But then again, we all knew that. Stick to your union busting rags bean. Any attempt to open your eyes and broaden your view is a waste of our time.
    All things union day in and day out all day long with you. You have a narrow mind and a wide mouth, a waste of space. It's a political forum, johnny. Try not to use the word union in a sentence. I've been a teamster my whole working life. I don't need a loon like you to lecture me on unions. You're an Obama :(:(:( kisser

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

All things union day in and day out all day long with you. You have a narrow mind and a wide mouth, a waste of space. It's a political forum, johnny. Try not to use the word union in a sentence. I've been a teamster my whole working life. I don't need a loon like you to lecture me on unions. You're an Obama :(:(:( kisser

Stop the name calling now. ABFwife Administrator

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Union yes! Unions are part of politics bean. You, of all people, should know that as you gleefully dump on the public sector as often as you can. The narrow mind enlightenment too much for you bean? I guess you're bothered that your Obama bashing BS doesn't hold water? So sorry bean. Your union busting rags are calling you.

bean

Union yes! Unions are part of politics bean. You, of all people, should know that as you gleefully dump on the public sector as often as you can. The narrow mind enlightenment too much for you bean? I guess you're bothered that your Obama bashing BS doesn't hold water? So sorry bean. Your union busting rags are calling you.

Don't forget the BCTGM, the great American bakers union who shut the Hostess teamsters down and you gave them a pass. You're a great American. Let's see what American economic disaster your boy president negotiated on the TPP. I would bet it's a sell out like his Iranian nuke deal..

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Don't forget the BCTGM, the great American bakers union who shut the Hostess teamsters down and you gave them a pass. You're a great American. Let's see what American economic disaster your boy president negotiated on the TPP. I would bet it's a sell out like his Iranian nuke deal..
    Who could forget the BCTGM bean. Another union in a long line of them you continue to dump on. One thing you forgot to mention is that they do have a right to vote their conscience and choose their fate. That is exactly what the members on these boards agreed with. All of us but two. You and the disgruntled T-whatthehelleverhishandlewas. But hey, you can scab on just about anything once you deny a legal right, eh bean? Crossed any pickets lately?

NAFTA and every other trade deal that has come along has screwed the American blue collar worker. Corporations benefit. Their executives benefit. Our country moves backwards and the deficit increases. Hoist those pom pom's for the free traders bean.
    Last edited by 222lifer; 04-20-2016 at 01:43 PM.

11. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

bean is only doing what his masters tell him to do ... pizz on the other unions so they will in turn pizz on the next one ... great way to turn everybody against each other.
    He just can't seem to understand what unionism and solidarity is all about.

13. Likes 222lifer Liked this post

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast