Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tpp

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Default Re: Tpp

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    bean is only doing what his masters tell him to do ... pizz on the other unions so they will in turn pizz on the next one ... great way to turn everybody against each other.
    He just can't seem to understand what unionism and solidarity is all about.
    Absolutely! Using a Union busters piece, on the payroll of a Berman Union busting front, from a Union busting rag (the WSJ), who's editors received "monetary awards" from another Union busting front that all have ties to RTW, Scott Walker, public sector union busting, kinda speaks for itself. They say the TPP is a great thing. Sure it is. FOR THEM!

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

bean

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Who could forget the BCTGM bean. Another union in a long line of them you continue to dump on. One thing you forgot to mention is that they do have a right to vote their conscience and choose their fate. That is exactly what the members on these boards agreed with. All of us but two. You and the disgruntled T-whatthehelleverhishandlewas. But hey, you can scab on just about anything once you deny a legal right, eh bean? Crossed any pickets lately?

NAFTA and every other trade deal that has come along has screwed the American blue collar worker. Corporations benefit. Their executives benefit. Our country moves backwards and the deficit increases. Hoist those pom pom's for the free traders bean.
    I'm going to say this for the tenth time so you can spin it anyway you want because that's what you do > spin!! That they do have a right to vote their conscience and choose their fate is a lying scab spin, and you know it. They purposely chose to strike to knock 18,000 teamsters out of work. The thinking was the bakers would be rehired by new owners

That you continue to support a union that hated the teamster so bad that they would put 18,000 teamsters out of work who accepted concessions shows who the real scab is. You..the ultimate spin scab. You have a long history of giving a thumbs up to shutting union jobs down..that is sooo scabby. You are one pathetic excuse for a teamster. Being you're an Obama lover I would bet that if his TPP cost thousands of union jobs you would be okay with it. It's who you are. It's in your DNA

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    I'm going to say this for the tenth time so you can spin it anyway you want because that's what you do > spin!! That they do have a right to vote their conscience and choose their fate is a lying scab spin, and you know it. They purposely chose to strike to knock 18,000 teamsters out of work. The thinking was the bakers would be rehired by new owners

That you continue to support a union that hated the teamster so bad that they would put 18,000 teamsters out of work who accepted concessions shows who the real scab is. You..the ultimate spin scab. You have a long history of giving a thumbs up to shutting union jobs down..that is sooo scabby. You are one pathetic excuse for a teamster. Being you're an Obama lover I would bet that if his TPP cost thousands of union jobs you would be okay with it. It's who you are. It's in your DNA
    Where do you get your information ? Clueless bumbling fool that you are ...
    The International Brotherhood of Teamsters announced Friday that members employed by the Texas-based bakery voted 2,347-2,043 to accept the terms of a restructured contract that calls for salary reductions of up to eight percent.
    As any intelligent person can see, the Teamster drivers numbered around 5000, or less with the entire Hostess company employing around 18500 people.
    At least get something correct in that feeble mind of yours.

“We are very grateful to the IBT-represented employees for ratifying our final offer,” Hostess Brands Chief Executive Officer Gregory F. Rayburn said in a statement. “We know it was a difficult decision for them, but one that we believe is in the long-term best interests of the entire Company and its 18,500 employees.”
    Teamsters accept Hostess concessions | Business | stltoday.com

Now go back to crossing some picket line, or buying more scab chocolate.
    Your brain wouldn't make a pimple on a bugs azz.

bean

Where do you get your information ? Clueless bumbling fool that you are ...

The International Brotherhood of Teamsters announced Friday that members employed by the Texas-based bakery voted 2,347-2,043 to accept the terms of a restructured contract that calls for salary reductions of up to eight percent.

Teamsters accept Hostess concessions | Business | stltoday.com

Now go back to crossing some picket line, or buying more scab chocolate.
    Your brain wouldn't make a pimple on a bugs azz.
    I always figured you had a concussion or were autistic johnny, and unable to read. What in the hell are you talking about? I said the Hostess teamsters accepted concessions. The bakers shut it down. You're the fool, dude

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

They purposely chose to strike to knock 18,000 teamsters out of work.
    Your statement ... own up to your own mental inability to read and comprehend the English language.

I always figured you had a concussion or were autistic johnny, and unable to read. What in the hell are you talking about? I said the Hostess teamsters accepted concessions. The bakers shut it down. You're the fool, dude
    It's appears your the fool. As I said, you can't seem to understand the English language and the numerical system.

bean

Your statement ... own up to your own mental inability to read and comprehend the English language.

It's appears your the fool. As I said, you can't seem to understand the English language and the numerical system.
    The point is the BCTGM are slugs for shutting down Hostess teamsters and you still support the slugs

fool

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

The point is the BCTGM are slugs for shutting down Hostess teamsters and you still support the slugs
    The point is, your a senile old rambling moron.

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

You mad bro? Facts getting the best of you? You are beginning to stutter bean. Are you getting confused? 18,000 Teamster jobs lost when the bakers chose their fate? You might want to get your facts straight.

What it boils down to is you believed an opt in piece from the Union busters rag the Wall Street Journal. A piece authored by a scabby union buster. No facts in the piece. Just assumptions and opinions. So you buy it hook line and sinker. Divide and conquer bean. Wake up, would you? You post that scabby crap on our Union site and think that BS is going to fly? Ain't going to happen bean. Especially when you are so disconnected from the actual day to day business of our Unions.

I have, and always will, support any Unions right to choose their fate. Right, wrong, or indifferent, that is their legal right. Same with FedEx. Same with Trump. All using the legal system as it is. You seem to have a problem with folks exercising their rights.

The TPP is a horrible trade agreement. So is NAFTA and every other "free trade" agreement that has come to pass. Why is it you think it is such a great thing? I have seen plenty of Unions against the TPP and no division on the subject. That can't be said of other issues. Coal, Keystone Pipeline, etc....

9. Likes fxstc07, ABFwife Liked this post
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

bean will never speak the truth. Truth always wins, propaganda is full of lies and deceit. Feed the morons false and misleading propaganda and the they will follow their leader like the doper follows his supplier.

Propaganda is as powerful as heroin; it surreptitiously dissolves all capacity to think.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

More on the TTIP by PCR, Greenpeace release documents (leaked)......

TTIP

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234