Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Thanks Thanks:  0
LOL LOL:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default ESPN Fires Analyst Curt Schilling for Anti-Trans Post...

ESPN Fires Analyst Curt Schilling for Anti-Trans Post...

"ESPN is an inclusive company," said the network in a statement on Wednesday. "Curt Schilling has been advised that his conduct was unacceptable and his employment with ESPN has been terminated.”
    The 49-year-old once again found himself in hot water on Tuesday after he shared an anti-transgender meme over Facebook, which he later deleted.
    The meme opposed transgender individuals using the bathroom which correlated to their gender identity.

the progressive agenda marches on believe or be destroyed

The Sons Of Liberty - Non-Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to Satan!
    Americans have to their own shameless apathetic and tolerant ways have not yet learned that those “that preach tolerance, only mean to dominate, then they try to silence the good.” Even when the writing is on the wall, for some reason or another, Americans feel that it still does not apply to them. How is this?

Thomas Jefferson, who was the chief architect of the Declaration of Independence said,
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.”
    Benjamin Franklin added,
    “Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God.”
    John Adams, Robert Livingston and Roger Sherman all echoed these sentiments.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Default Re: ESPN Fires Analyst Curt Schilling for Anti-Trans Post...

I'm not going to get into the tranny issue. But can somebody tell me why a 49 year old sports analyst is dumb enough to get caught up in that face book crap? A celebrity has to be very careful what he says in this age of political correctness. I suggest that these ego maniacs grow up or go on some TV reality show.

bean

Our first gay president Obama’s LGBT executive order gives gender identity transgenders and other muffin men protection under the law

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Quote Originally Posted by 2631 View Post
    I'm not going to get into the tranny issue. But can somebody tell me why a 49 year old sports analyst is dumb enough to get caught up in that face book crap? A celebrity has to be very careful what he says in this age of political correctness. I suggest that these ego maniacs grow up or go on some TV reality show.

Yes you must not have an opinion but submit to the will of the state.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Fight Breaks Out At Gender-Neutral Bathroom Protest

However, some in the community did not take too kindly to this change. Protesters arrived on Tuesday afternoon carrying signs and a bullhorn and joining in chants against gender-neutral restrooms in the city. Students also gathered in a counter protest and began throwing objects at the large crowd. At one point a massive brawl breaks out (as you can see in the video above) as someone screams 'burn in hell Santee'. Police arrived on the scene shortly after and the protesters on both sides dispersed.

Read more: Fight Breaks Out At Gender-Neutral Bathroom Protest | The News Junkie | Orlando's Real Radio 104.1

comments:
    Tom Dean · Works at Self-Employed

Leftist leaders exploit the ages old tool of totalitarians of divide and conquer. They take power from the we the people and give power to government.

That power is then used to manufacture crises that divide the people against each other. The Leftist leaders and useful idiots then exploit the inevitable chaos and angry divisions between people to chip away at American traditions, values and virtues and at American culture and society in general.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

less then 2% of the population is gay. What smaller % is tranny?

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    Our first gay president Obama’s LGBT executive order gives gender identity transgenders and other muffin men protection under the law
    Muffin men? These the guys you have coffee with at DD?

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    Yes you must not have an opinion but submit to the will of the state.
    I don't think this incident is submitting to the state. He had a contract with ESPN and apparently violated that contract. Like many others he posted something on face book that the company didn't deem as being appropriate. You can't blame this on the libs. Big corporations like ESPN are run by the capitalists.

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

I don't think this incident is submitting to the state. He had a contract with ESPN and apparently violated that contract. Like many others he posted something on face book that the company didn't deem as being appropriate. You can't blame this on the libs. Big corporations like ESPN are run by the capitalists.
    This is a bit off the Curt Schilling topic but I do remember Jim Zumbo getting the ax for something he posted in regards to his personal feelings on "assault" rifles.

Jim Zumbo in Hot Water for AR AK Rifle Comments | King's Outdoor World Blog

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

The political correctness of the state. Had he posted a pro stance on trannys there would be no problem

Those that preach tolerance, only mean to dominate, then they try to silence the good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast