Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default North Carolina bathroom bill

North Carolina Law May Risk Federal Aid

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/02/us...unds.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration is considering whether North Carolina’s new law on gay and transgender rights makes the state ineligible for billions of dollars in federal aid for schools, highways and housing, officials said Friday.

Cutting off any federal money — or even simply threatening to do so — would put major new pressure on North Carolina to repeal the law, which eliminated local protections for gay and transgender people and restricted which bathrooms transgender people can use. A loss of federal money could send the state into a budget crisis and jeopardize services that are central to daily life.

This is called extortion. This dictator has no authority to withhold the people's tax money.

More specifically, 1.8 percent of men self-identify as gay and 0.4 percent as bisexual, and 1.5 percent of women self-identify as lesbian and 0.9 percent as bisexual and 0.3 percent as transgender.

Now children as young as FOUR are asked to choose what gender they are before they start school - with the option of being something other than male or female

• Children as young as four being asked to choose what gender they are
    • Parents received letter asking them whether child preferred male or female
    • Read: 'Please support your child to choose gender they most identify with'
    • One furious mother hit back at the council and said: 'Treating children as though they are adults is a dangerous approach from a safeguarding view'

Read more: Children are asked to choose what gender they are BEFORE they start school:( | Daily Mail Online

The Goal
    As with every major political movement, the homosexual lobby is pushing a specific agenda. It is often called the “gay agenda.” At its core is a concerted effort to remove from society all traditional notions of sexual morality and replace them with the post-modern concept of sexual relativism. That is to say, when it comes to sex, there is never right or wrong. All sexual appetites are “equal.” If it feels good, do it.
    Ultimately, the homosexual lobby’s primary objective is to radically redefine our foundational institutions of legitimate marriage and the nuclear family by unraveling God’s natural design for human sexuality. In so doing, they hope to elevate their own spiritual and biological counterfeit and establish a sexually androgynous society wherein natural distinctions between male and female are dissolved.
    This creates cultural and moral anarchy.

Barack Hussein Obama the “First Gay President” and his controllers appoint 225 radical lesbians, homosexuals, and transgender to governmental positions only to be used as a political battering ram to upend American sovereignty. Yet, the American people were told that Gay Manifesto was just satire.

On May 10, 2010, Barrack Hussein Obama further assaults the American people by adding Elena Kagan, a woman who never judged a case a day in her life, to the Supreme Court. Elena is responsible for attempting to radicalize Harvard by “queerifying” the institution.

Then, on September 20, 2011, the administration removes “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell” so that the United States military will have to accept sodomites to serve openly in the military. Of course, this is only to weaken our defenses.

Throughout the current administration's incumbency, the narrative, with the , is to attack anyone and everyone that would speak out against the abominable and illegal acts of sodomites (Lev. 18:22; Rom. 1:24).

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Default Re: North Carolina bathroom bill

Still worried about those scary people strappy ?
    The ones to fear look more like "normal" people then a transgender person.

Not So Fast Scabs

Local Union
    Employer
    USF Holland

I want my own bathroom!

4. Likes ABFwife Liked this post
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

I goggled the issue with the four year olds having to choose gender and I pulled up so much it was incredible. I might be a liberal but I don't want any school or anyone else asking my grandchildren to choose a gender at such a young age. This is an example of political correctness going far overboard again and government meddling in parental issues.
    Last edited by ABFwife; 04-24-2016 at 10:56 AM.

6. Likes 2631 Liked this post