Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default This Pastor was Fired from his Government Job for Preaching This at His Church! Read

This Pastor was Fired from his Government Job for Preaching This at His Church!
    Read more at This Pastor was Fired from his Government Job for Preaching This at His Church! » Sons of Liberty Media

Don’t believe the lies from liberal America about how no Christian is being persecuted for their beliefs. It’s just not true. All over the country we’ve seen Christians socially, financially, and legally affected by the attacks from the anti-Christian left.

In Georgia the latest (and most egregious) example is playing out as one Pastor fights back against the state after being unjustly fired from his government job.

Dr. Eric Walsh is a public health expert who also happens to work as a lay minister in his church. Recently, he ran afoul of his government employers when the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) began investigating him for his own personal, moral, and religious beliefs. His lawyers at First Liberty argue that the state chose to fire him because of his Christian beliefs.

First Liberty spokesman Jeremy Dys told Fox News that, “He was fired for something he said in a sermon. If the government is allowed to fire someone over what he said in his sermons, they can come after any of us for our beliefs on anything… No one in this country should be fired from their job for something that was said in a church or from a pulpit during a sermon.”

Read more at This Pastor was Fired from his Government Job for Preaching This at His Church! » Sons of Liberty Media

What makes all of this even more maddening is the fact that it has happened under Republican Governor Nathan Deal’s watch. The same Nathan Deal who recently vetoed a bill that would protect pastors and churches from legal action by liberal activists who want to stamp out Christianity. This is the very same GOP that pretends to be our partners in protecting the Constitution and defending liberty. In reality, the GOP has become as callous towards freedom as the liberal fascists.

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Default Re: This Pastor was Fired from his Government Job for Preaching This at His Church! R

If it's true, it's just wrong. But let me make clear there are a lot of Christians in this world that are liberals, including myself. I think Jesus himself could be considered a liberal.

3. Likes Sayheykid, fxstc07 Liked this post
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Default Re: This Pastor was Fired from his Government Job for Preaching This at His Church! R

Quote Originally Posted by ABFwife View Post
    If it's true, it's just wrong. But let me make clear there are a lot of Christians in this world that are liberals, including myself. I think Jesus himself could be considered a liberal.
    I am with you. The group strappy is always quoting is nothing more then a racist hate group, actually one man, Bradlee Dean.

5. Likes ABFwife, Sayheykid Liked this post
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    I am with you. The group strappy is always quoting is nothing more then a racist hate group, actually one man, Bradlee Dean.
    I do think there is some threat to some of our Christian beliefs but I get tired of the label "liberal" where this is concerned because that is what right wing Christians want to call it. I am sure you know fxstc that there are Christians on complete opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to how we practice our Christian beliefs and I know for a fact the extreme right Christians are racist, anti-feminist, anti gay. The list goes on. And I know from experience because I have attended such churches right here in my little town.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

I do think there is some threat to some of our Christian beliefs but I get tired of the label "liberal" where this is concerned because that is what right wing Christians want to call it. I am sure you know fxstc that there are Christians on complete opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to how we practice our Christian beliefs and I know for a fact the extreme right Christians are racist, anti-feminist, anti gay. The list goes on. And I know from experience because I have attended such churches right here in my little town.
    Again you have hit the nail on the head.
    Their are extremists on each end of the spectrum.
    Those that want to place fear in the minds of their believers.
    The radical hate groups are the worst.
    That is why I refuse to listen to the messages they spew.

8. Likes ABFwife, Sayheykid Liked this post
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Again you have hit the nail on the head.
    Their are extremists on each end of the spectrum.
    Those that want to place fear in the minds of their believers.
    The radical hate groups are the worst.
    That is why I refuse to listen to the messages they spew.
    Nor do I. From what I read in the bible, Jesus never spewed hate of any kind, not towards anybody so I want nothing to do with any extremists, on either side.

10. Likes Sayheykid Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

ya, a racist hate group...christians...gods law

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Nor do I. From what I read in the bible, Jesus never spewed hate of any kind, not towards anybody so I want nothing to do with any extremists, on either side.
    yes he tolerated all, he loved sin..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

I don't think anyone should be harmed or destroyed but brought into the church. On the other hand we are not to glorify their sins while demonizing the good.

There is only one law and that is gods law once you turn away from that then your country will fall.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. John Adams

Once you remove gods law the constitution makes no sense because you have nothing to gage it to. Nothing makes sense. Even Muslim Sharia law can come to America because you have no valid argument against it. You now have no valid argument against who can marries who or how many or to what. You now don't even know what bathroom to use.

Everything in your country is coming apart as you leave gods law. Your leaders deceive you. They have no morals and they are corrupt. Its hard to believe the things we see today.

The Curses of Disobedience
    The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
    Attachment 895

You know, I think I've had enough of this forum. Same 5 or 6 people with the same old arguments.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Matthew 7:13-14 (NIV)
    The Narrow and Wide Gates
    13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
    14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

This includes many in the church today including it's leaders. I do not think I am worthy to follow such a path.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast