Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: US Presidential Election: Widespread Popular Discontent with Neoliberalism

Quote Originally Posted by ABFwife View Post
    What is wrong with his approach? He is racist IMO, he talks about women like they are trash, is that enough to start with?

I know its your opinion but Why do you consider him a racist?? And why do you think he talks about women as they are trash?? That is what the media spreads about him..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: US Presidential Election: Widespread Popular Discontent with Neoliberalism

Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    I work with Dominicans. They say they're voting Trump.
    My youngest daughters friends are Hispanics and she says their parents like Trump.
    They don't think he's racist.
    We know of Hispanics in this area that also voted Trump.. They don't want food stamps,they want jobs..This whole thing about poll numbers not being good with Hispanics,blacks and women are media driven.. If it turns out to be Clinton vs Trump the ratings for the media will go through the roof.. Ratings equal dollars..
    Last edited by crazy; 05-02-2016 at 06:50 AM.

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    I know its your opinion but Why do you consider him a racist?? And why do you think he talks about women as they are trash?? That is what the media spreads about him..
    Not based on media, based on what I have heard him say. My husband's favorite thing is to watch his speeches on youtube. He finds them entertaining. I can barely sit through them.......... I also think his big mouth could get us in a war real quick like.

4. Likes slavenomore Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by ABFwife View Post
    Not based on media, based on what I have heard him say. My husband's favorite thing is to watch his speeches on youtube. He finds them entertaining. I can barely sit through them.......... I also think his big mouth could get us in a war real quick like.
    That's why I support him.. I have heard him say many good things both about Hispanics and women.. That's why we have a choice.. Can you share some of the things that he has said about women??

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    That's why I support him.. I have heard him say many good things both about Hispanics and women.. That's why we have a choice.. Can you share some of the things that he has said about women??
    Honestly crazy, I have said my piece. Many of his comments have been stated on this site. I have heard so much while watching him that I don't even know where to start. I cannot stand the man. That is MO and I stand by it.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

But your husband is Hispanic and likes Trump, right?

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

I believe her husband is a American, born and raised here in the USA, just like you and me......

9. Likes ABFwife, slavenomore Liked this post
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Yeah, he is Hispanic and detests trump. And yes, he was born here, just like me. Both of us L.A. natives.
    Last edited by ABFwife; 05-02-2016 at 10:03 PM.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Trump or Hillary ?
    Well I had a conversation with my neighbor. I knew they were republicans. I hear them complain all the time how bad things are, and that usually means people place the blame on Obama ... or the democrats. ( these folks are retired )
    With her, she says all democrats are the devil. I asked about Lucifer Cruz, and she said she likes him. She said there is only one Lucifer, to which I questioned her and asked about Hilter, and a few others in this world. She acknowledged there might be more then one.

She also said she always votes straight party lines, no matter who is running. ( good choice )

Doesn't that say a lot about how people choose ? Straight party line ... no matter who runs. It isn't about who would be the best, it's party lines.

I finished up asking if they are any better off now or when Bush was in office. I got the eye roll and she admitted the working class never seem to get ahead.
    I finished by asking if a "party" really mattered, since neither one really cares about the citizens.
    She said no.

The state of American politics today.

I think I will write in Bernie ...

12. Likes ABFwife, 222lifer, 2631 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Trump or Hillary ?
    Well I had a conversation with my neighbor. I knew they were republicans. I hear them complain all the time how bad things are, and that usually means people place the blame on Obama ... or the democrats. ( these folks are retired )
    With her, she says all democrats are the devil. I asked about Lucifer Cruz, and she said she likes him. She said there is only one Lucifer, to which I questioned her and asked about Hilter, and a few others in this world. She acknowledged there might be more then one.

She also said she always votes straight party lines, no matter who is running. ( good choice )

Doesn't that say a lot about how people choose ? Straight party line ... no matter who runs. It isn't about who would be the best, it's party lines.

I finished up asking if they are any better off now or when Bush was in office. I got the eye roll and she admitted the working class never seem to get ahead.
    I finished by asking if a "party" really mattered, since neither one really cares about the citizens.
    She said no.

The state of American politics today.

I think I will write in Bernie ...
    Are you surprised?

''No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American Voter''
    H.L.Mencken

Like Lemmings off a Cliff.Once again,'WE' need Citizens who are 'ENGAGED' and 'AWARE',if not,They Win-We Lose!!!!

14. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast