Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Default Bernie Sanders campaigns in New Mexico

Of course I am going to talk about it. You all know I am all for this man. The experience was incredible. Santa Fe and Albuquerque are small cities and the number of people that showed up at the Albuquerque Convention Center was astounding. I honestly didn't think we were going to get in to see him, but we did! This is one of those experiences in my life that I know I will never forget! I am really happy my youngest went. The number of young people there was amazing. New Mexico has many unique problems and the people here feel Bernie is the man to begin to tackle these problems

Bernie Sanders campaigns in New Mexico | KOB.com

2. Likes wizard, fxstc07, Sayheykid Liked this post
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Default Re: Bernie Sanders campaigns in New Mexico

If anyone is interested, here is the full speech from ABQ last night.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by ABFwife View Post
    Of course I am going to talk about it. You all know I am all for this man. The experience was incredible. Santa Fe and Albuquerque are small cities and the number of people that showed up at the Albuquerque Convention Center was astounding. I honestly didn't think we were going to get in to see him, but we did! This is one of those experiences in my life that I know I will never forget! I am really happy my youngest went. The number of young people there was amazing. New Mexico has many unique problems and the people here feel Bernie is the man to begin to tackle these problems

Bernie Sanders campaigns in New Mexico | KOB.com

Question is will he be able to deliver ALL of what he promises??? Highly doubtful as many campaign promises are just that.. Like I have said before my youngest thinks he is the greatest thing to come.. After asking hin why he said it was because of ALL the stuff he wants to GIVE away.. IMO there isn't ant possible way he could get any of his proposils through congress..

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Question is will he be able to deliver ALL of what he promises??? Highly doubtful as many campaign promises are just that.. Like I have said before my youngest thinks he is the greatest thing to come.. After asking hin why he said it was because of ALL the stuff he wants to GIVE away.. IMO there isn't ant possible way he could get any of his proposils through congress..
    Not about stuff crazy. About someone who is actually in touch with what is totally wrong with this country.

6. Likes wizard, fxstc07, Sayheykid Liked this post
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

What politician doesn't promise ?
    What politician has ever delivered everything they promised ?
    It's not about giving things away ... because we, the working middle class have been giving away our hard earned money to the corporations, the wealthy and the foreign governments for decades.
    It's time for the middle class to grow again.

8. Likes ABFwife, Sayheykid Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Probably not, but nether will Trump, who is hated by both the Democrats and Republicans, IMO more people will work with Sanders than Trump....

10. Likes ABFwife Liked this post
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by Sayheykid View Post
    Probably not, but nether will Trump, who is hated by both the Democrats and Republicans, IMO more people will work with Sanders than Trump....
    That was my thought. He is no different than the rest of them when it comes to trying to fulfill promises. Let's be honest, he isn't exactly adored by other Republicans

12. Likes Sayheykid Liked this post
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

I saw on our local news cast last night as I was shutting down Netflix that democrats are turning out in record numbers for early voting in my state. Very unusual. They figure the republicans aren't because it is clear Trump has the nomination. I would love to know who those democrats are voting for!