Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: 50% Of Children Born This Year Will Be Affected By Divorce Before 18

I still think it's best for family and nation as a whole if the parents stay together....alcohol abuse, and other. Sounds cold but all of the above arguments for man made psychological remedies has increased the problem. All options to allow it to continue for happiness sake over reslonsibilty for life's sake are not helping.
    What's been done for generations now is done.
    It's over.
    It can be forgiven.
    But it needs to go back to responsibility for life and debt to that life.
    And responsibility for vows to each other, and God, and state.
    It will onlyy worsen if allowed to continue.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: 50% Of Children Born This Year Will Be Affected By Divorce Before 18

I disagree with the mentality that the 2 parents shouldn't be forced together.......yet I and millions of others should be forced to pay taxes and build government to make up for their decision.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

When we have a $20 trillion debt and a system which will ensure that that debt must be paid back...
    Would it not be a less painful option to cut off the choice of single parenting a child at child rearing age....by 2 young able bodied parents....for them to take the hit.....instead of spending on courts and bureaucracies to deal with divorce and single parent families.....and the possibility of our elderly losing pensions homes and benefits and the mentally and physically challenged to take the hit?

A few living unhappily would seem to me to make up for a whole lot of people in need having no help, including the children involved.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12