Likes Likes:  0
LOL LOL:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: Israel's Right-Wing Defense Minister Resigns Because The Government Is To Right W

This guygoes against one of these freemason type constitutional " Christians like Glen Beck and his type use to say that America is Judeo-Christian and the Founders were Chehristians.....There is no such thing as Judeo Christian. Rabbi and Catholic priest will tell you that.
    This guy just could be as off as the views he opposes....but kts interesting and he put time into it............I saw it on the internet.

OTE=strapdrager;332306]Attachment 906

"Resolved, That Dr. Franklin, Mr. J. Adams and Mr. Jefferson, be a committee, to bring in a device for a seal for the United States of America." – July 4, 1776, Journals of Continental Congress
    For the design team, Congress chose three of the five men who were on the committee that drafted the Declaration of Independence. Although these distinguished committee members were among the ablest minds in the new nation, they had little knowledge of heraldry. To help convey their vision, they chose the artist Pierre Eugène Du Simitière to work with them.

Benjamin Franklin: "Moses standing on the Shore, and extending his Hand over the Sea, thereby causing the same to overwhelm Pharaoh who is sitting in an open Chariot, a Crown on his Head and a Sword in his Hand. Rays from a Pillar of Fire in the Clouds reaching to Moses, to express that he acts by Command of the Deity. Motto, Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God."

Many of Franklin’s beliefs are compatible with Christianity such as the belief in one God, prayer, worship, Providence, and doing good deeds. However, Franklin’s creed does not mention the Trinity, the deity of Christ, Christ’s atonement of sins and resurrection, or salvation by faith in Christ. Franklin’s beliefs were more about virtue and good deeds than Christian doctrine. Franklin even said that a “virtuous Heretick shall be saved before a wicked Christian.” True Christianity was doing good deeds to others was his belief. He made it clear that the ultimate end of true religion is “Morality or Virtue.”[18] This is in complete contradiction to Scripture, which tells us that we are saved by faith, not deeds (Ephesians 2:8-9).[/QUOTE]

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: Israel's Right-Wing Defense Minister Resigns Because The Government Is To Right W

If Ben Franklin, George Washington, Clymer, Thomas Payne etc.....practiced this.......Christianity was NOT the goal.
    I've found plenty of stuff right here close to my PA home which expose close ties to Masonry, the founders ( my daughter's are one document short of of linking them to a Founder on their mom's side.). I've also looked at stuff with common links and family names from here to Masonic lodges and people who started Protestant churches here many years ago. And played roles in settling the towns and area.
    Interesting stuff. I don't hate them or the area or AAmerica for it....they had good reason to hide from the Church and fear it.
    But it cannot and will not strengthen Christianity.
    Only the Church they fled can do that.IMO.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

I may get a little complicated on ya Strappy....but my interest was spurred years ago on this stuff.......from a Catholic perspective seeing guys like this guy who gets kind of boring and complicated sometimes but nonetheless informative....and this other crabby stern priest named Father Hesse with a German accent will show even more infiltration of Masonry and it's anti-Catholic goals.
    If it's in the Church's highest levels and their stance is that it has been for many many years......Christianity is extremely weak today....worldwide.

Which imo is why the very small number of Jewish people stand in so many worldwide positions of power today.
    Again I do not hate them for it.
    But try to research what's going on in this world like many people do.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

I saw it on the internet ......

This guy starts this one speaking of Pope Leo XIII who wrote Encyclical on Masonry.......and on Capitalism favoring unions.
    I like Leo and his encyclicals.
    But this guy and the previous posts with John Salza and Father Kraemer have some interesting stuff on the decline of the Church and the infiltration of the Church and world by Freemasons and Judaism.
    they walk together to destroy Christianity....for if they don't Christianity historically destroys them.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

As I've sort of gone off track for maybe most....with Christianity, Catholicism, Judaism, Freemasonry, and the founders.....to me it all ties together in current events.
    If the guys like Hesse, Salza, Kramer and the guy who's clip of the Founders would be correct....and other talk of Vatican II and possibility of Masons infiltrating the Church and possibility of Popes John Paul II and Francis being Masons....it gets really interesting with the state of Christianity today.
    Francis is a Jesuit...the historical militant CIA types of the Church.
    A good question would be.....is Francis infiltrated BY the Masons...or....since Jesuits are the most infiltrative arm of the Church......has the Church infiltrated the Masons?
    That is very interesting to me.
    He has been very congenial to the Jews. And everyone else.
    Awhile back he started a Jubilee year and opened The Door Of Mercy.......
    What happens when the Door is closed?

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12