Likes Likes:  0
LOL LOL:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Israel's Right-Wing Defense Minister Resigns Because The Government Is To Right Wing

Israel

Newsworthy news for our nation whose politicians are almost required to cater to Israel favoring lobbies in order to have a speck of a chance of getting elected. Right and Left.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Default Re: Israel's Right-Wing Defense Minister Resigns Because The Government Is To Right W

We need Israel.
    They need us.
    IMO ... it's all the other countries that we hand money that should be left to the sand manufacturing business.
    We have a few old friends over there, the rest are mostly untrustworthy relationships.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: Israel's Right-Wing Defense Minister Resigns Because The Government Is To Right W

What do we need Israel for?

Our people are $20 trillion in debt.
    We need to pay that back.
    Are they gonna pay it for us?
    Or keep asking for money and military which we obviously can't afford?
    We're not catering to the Vatican City state....we shouldn't cater to Israel either.
    If we sent as much money to the Vatican as we do to Israel....alot more people would live alot better imo.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Vatican City? There is no comparison.. How many people live there? Like 4 or 5 hundred? And remember when the Pope critized Trump about the wall?? Well there's quite a wall around the Vatican City..
    As far as Isreal goes. I agree with others that in the world we live in today we need them as much as they need us.. Isreal doesn't come without their faults today either.. I believe it was back during the six day war they took out an American destroyer in the Med..
    The problem I see with Isreal is they have a problem in the West Bank. When you have Muslim leaders that want to wipe you off the face of the earth,you have to defend yourself.. Isreal has an elite military force and are not afraid to use it..

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Maybe they should use that military force then.
    We're broke.
    Israel also has a wall.
    And the people outside it are sometimes shot, bombed and killed.
    Only one religion really matters there and the story says about it. That isn't exactlly democracy as many call it.
    They also have a sweatshop area which it's highly doubtful that that religion/race are workers....and boycotting them is not allowed by politicians who take their money.
    Protecting a people by calling any criticism of a nation/race/or religion racism is a shrewd and wrong way to deal with things "democratically".

I'm white. I'm Irish. I'm German. I'm Catholic. And I'm American. And I'm from Pennsylvania.
    People can politically favor whoever they want in this country.
    I'm gonna lean towards more attention to who I am just as anybody else by our politics. I work. I pay taxes. I vote. If I don't look out for my own, who will?

And the whole lobby for a nation who doesn't seem to struggle financially bugs me when I see money spent and political attention given to another nation.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

I would think our money would be more wisely spent looking out for our own.
    I posted the divorce thread and the cost and damage done.
    I point out we're spending money on a nation/religion/race who favor divorce and spending lots on their military defense. I point out the ripoff of the banking industry which is pretty much derived from and based in that same place and the damage it does. I point out how that nation has more pull with our politicians and military than we do.
    As their beliefs and desires rip Christianity and America to shreds what will they do for us when the pensions are gone, and social security is gone, and retirement ages raised and our disabled and weak are unaffordable......and the list goes on.
    When it's totally acceptable to put the hard heartedness of Moses above the teachings of Christ with divorce, and totally acceptable to bash Catholic beliefs on abortion and marriage and anything else they've done wrong or right....yet totally unacceptable to say anything judgemental on Israels people.......I begin to grow highly suspicious of where we are headed for genes dictate who is favored in their beliefs....and the majority would most probably not have those genes.
    I don't think my stance is as much a stance of hate as much as it is a stance of looking out for my own.....and the majority of this nation and world for that matter.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

We are a Christian Nation. The sooner we get back to those values the better. Constitution and the founding principles that founded this country.

Your church will be viewed like the KKK in it's anti abortion anti gay marriage .....views. you will be hiding in the corner of your basement with your bible.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

I'm no Constitutional lawyer but for some reason I doubt Jesus Christ is named in it. Or in the Declaration of Independence. God might be mentioned but for some reason I doubt Christ is.
    Ben Franklin was not Christian. In Freemasonry any " holy" book can be used on their altar.......and the concept of God....can mean just about anything.
    Look where we are now ....Franklin and Thomas Paine would be laughing their arses off at what they created.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    I'm no Constitutional lawyer but for some reason I doubt Jesus Christ is named in it. Or in the Declaration of Independence. God might be mentioned but for some reason I doubt Christ is.
    Ben Franklin was not Christian. In Freemasonry any " holy" book can be used on their altar.......and the concept of God....can mean just about anything.
    Look where we are now ....Franklin and Thomas Paine would be laughing their arses off at what they created.
    Attachment 906

"Resolved, That Dr. Franklin, Mr. J. Adams and Mr. Jefferson, be a committee, to bring in a device for a seal for the United States of America." – July 4, 1776, Journals of Continental Congress
    For the design team, Congress chose three of the five men who were on the committee that drafted the Declaration of Independence. Although these distinguished committee members were among the ablest minds in the new nation, they had little knowledge of heraldry. To help convey their vision, they chose the artist Pierre Eugène Du Simitière to work with them.

Benjamin Franklin: "Moses standing on the Shore, and extending his Hand over the Sea, thereby causing the same to overwhelm Pharaoh who is sitting in an open Chariot, a Crown on his Head and a Sword in his Hand. Rays from a Pillar of Fire in the Clouds reaching to Moses, to express that he acts by Command of the Deity. Motto, Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God."

Many of Franklin’s beliefs are compatible with Christianity such as the belief in one God, prayer, worship, Providence, and doing good deeds. However, Franklin’s creed does not mention the Trinity, the deity of Christ, Christ’s atonement of sins and resurrection, or salvation by faith in Christ. Franklin’s beliefs were more about virtue and good deeds than Christian doctrine. Franklin even said that a “virtuous Heretick shall be saved before a wicked Christian.” True Christianity was doing good deeds to others was his belief. He made it clear that the ultimate end of true religion is “Morality or Virtue.”[18] This is in complete contradiction to Scripture, which tells us that we are saved by faith, not deeds (Ephesians 2:8-9).

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Sorry Strappy. I know you mean well......but the belief in good deeds and works are Freemason ideals........and that's why true Christian beliefs are not there...Trinity etc....like you said.

Although it seems really good....it doesn't work. Moses is mentioned because Franklin was born Jewish....and became a Mason.

They tried to recreate Christianity with no Pope and no Church.......everybody believe or makeup what you want about God.

It's weak as weak can be.
    That's what brought us here 200+ years later.
    America will never be a Christian nation.....unless Freemasonry is ousted........good luck on that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast