Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
    Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

Default Putin Closes The Door To Monsanto

Putin Closes The Door To Monsanto - PaulCraigRoberts.org

I am glad that someone stands against this monsters !

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: Putin Closes The Door To Monsanto

The corporate controlled world will want WWIII over this. Nobody should listen or fight for them. They need to learn what it's like to be ignored.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Speaking of WW3, nice article by PCR.......

As Our Past Wars Are Glorified This Memorial Day Weekend, Give Some Thought To Our Prospects Against The Russians And Chinese In World War III - PaulCraigRoberts.org

"The Saker reports that Russia is preparing for World War III, not because Russia intends to initiate aggression but because Russia is alarmed by the hubris and arrogance of the West, by the demonization of Russia, by provocative military actions by the West, by American interference in the Russian province of Chechnya and in former Russian provinces of Ukraine and Georgia, and by the absence of any restraint from Western Europe on Washington’s ability to foment war. http://thesaker.is/how-russia-is-preparing-for-wwiii/"

4. Likes wizard, crazy Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

''Control Oil and you Control Nations,Control Food and you Control People''
    Henry Kissinger

They still call New Jersey the Garden State.At one time,thousands of market gardens in New Jersey fed New York,much like 'Cottage Gardens' provide more than 50% of the fruits and vegetables eaten in Russia.If you had a choice to earn a small but sustainable living growing fruits and vegetables instead of working in the 'Fast Food' industry,which would you choose?Of course there is no choice.Very few people have the means and knowhow to 'Go Back' to that way of Life.We went into a grocery store recently to find 6 cloves of garlic from China for a buck fifty,nearby,you could buy 2 smaller cloves of garlic 'Grown' locally for 5 bucks.Who's going to buy locally except the 'Wealthy' Most people are 'Stuck' with the 'Garbage Food'.

GMO-Monsanto-Rockefeller Foundation-Rothschild's and the whole Global Banking Oligarchies are attempting to 'Dominate' the World and Succeeding!!!!All Nations must 'Condemn' and 'Destroy' these Old Banking Families from their Governments,Banking Institutions,and Corporations,if ''WE THE PEOPLE'' are ever to 'Gain' some degree of 'Freedom' again.

Virtually every institutionalized source of 'EVIL' on our Planet can be 'Traced' back to these same People/Families!!

Always remember,and I do mean always,''CORPORATE CAPITALISM IS NOTHING BUT A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE''

Vladimir Putin ''UNDERSTANDS'' all of this!!!!

6. Likes crazy Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by wizard View Post
    ''Control Oil and you Control Nations,Control Food and you Control People''
    Henry Kissinger

They still call New Jersey the Garden State.At one time,thousands of market gardens in New Jersey fed New York,much like 'Cottage Gardens' provide more than 50% of the fruits and vegetables eaten in Russia.If you had a choice to earn a small but sustainable living growing fruits and vegetables instead of working in the 'Fast Food' industry,which would you choose?Of course there is no choice.Very few people have the means and knowhow to 'Go Back' to that way of Life.We went into a grocery store recently to find 6 cloves of garlic from China for a buck fifty,nearby,you could buy 2 smaller cloves of garlic 'Grown' locally for 5 bucks.Who's going to buy locally except the 'Wealthy' Most people are 'Stuck' with the 'Garbage Food'.

GMO-Monsanto-Rockefeller Foundation-Rothschild's and the whole Global Banking Oligarchies are attempting to 'Dominate' the World and Succeeding!!!!All Nations must 'Condemn' and 'Destroy' these Old Banking Families from their Governments,Banking Institutions,and Corporations,if ''WE THE PEOPLE'' are ever to 'Gain' some degree of 'Freedom' again.

Virtually every institutionalized source of 'EVIL' on our Planet can be 'Traced' back to these same People/Families!!

Always remember,and I do mean always,''CORPORATE CAPITALISM IS NOTHING BUT A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE''

Vladimir Putin ''UNDERSTANDS'' all of this!!!!
    I will pay more and eat less rather than to buy any food from China..also the pharmacutial company Bayer is trying to buy Monsanto .. Bayer,who also produces pesticides would control over 90% of the pesticides in the world..

8. Likes wizard Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Retired

Wizard, the names you mention are names that go back to the Knights Templar organization. I believe there are eleven or thirteen family names from that time to present day that still control banking and big business.

google beginnings of Knight Templar.

10. Likes wizard, crazy Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Quote Originally Posted by Quad Box View Post
    Wizard, the names you mention are names that go back to the Knights Templar organization. I believe there are eleven or thirteen family names from that time to present day that still control banking and big business.

google beginnings of Knight Templar.
    Thank You Quad,I never knew that and will be sure to check it out.