Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Re: 20 killed at orlando gay bar

Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    Our people are either stupid or totally insane.
    First thing out of our local homosexual community was.....we can't let people get guns like this.
    They are out of their minds.
    First the Obama lefties wannna make us unsafe and bring thousands here who hate us...then try and lay guilt trips if we don't want any part of the idea, . Then wanna take OUR guns/defense away.
    They make absolutely no sense at all whatsoever. None. Zilch. Zero. NONE!
    Put them in the psyche Ward and don't let them out for a generation or 2 please.

First the Obama lefties wannna make us unsafe and bring thousands here who hate us...then try and lay guilt trips if we don't want any part of the idea, . Then wanna take OUR guns/defense away.

While that is true, listen to the silence of the right. Obama the non american, not a christian can not do this on his own.

Why? How can this be....perhaps.........just saying

The Curses of Disobedience
    Deuteronomy 28:49
    therefore you shall serve your enemies whom the LORD will send against you, in hunger, in thirst, in nakedness, and in the lack of all things; and He will put an iron yoke on your neck until He has destroyed you. 49"The LORD will bring a nation against you from afar, from the end of the earth, as the eagle swoops down, a nation whose language you shall not understand, a nation of fierce countenance who will have no respect for the old, nor show favor to the young.…

Penalties of Disobedience
    Leviticus 26

14‘But if you do not obey Me and do not carry out all these commandments, 15if, instead, you reject My statutes, and if your soul abhors My ordinances so as not to carry out all My commandments, and so break My covenant, 16I, in turn, will do this to you: I will appoint over you a sudden terror, consumption and fever that will waste away the eyes and cause the soul to pine away; also, you will sow your seed uselessly, for your enemies will eat it up. 17‘I will set My face against you so that you will be struck down before your enemies; and those who hate you will rule over you, and you will flee when no one is pursuing you.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by x475 View Post
    Does anyone remember the lessons of WW2? The Japanese had their kamikaze pilots, and fanatical
    leadership who refused to accept defeat....that is until we unleashed the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and
    Nagisaki. We proved to them that we meant to win the war, even if it meant the end of an entire culture.
    They surrendered.

Now we have suicide bombers and cowards who attack soft targets murdering Americans, while their terrorist isis leaders hide in caves.
    They laugh at us, and plan more murders and infiltrate our borders as "refugees" while we debate the politically correct way to fight them.

We should learn from history.
    I believe we have learned from history.
    Nobody wants to see Hiroshima again.
    War is now a political game.
    This country has always allowed immigrants to enter. We are a nation of immigrants.
    Can we stop all muslims from entering ?
    I doubt it. Those that enter can always pledge a false allegiance to Christianity just to gain entry.

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Nothing to learn from. Do what needs to be done. Tell the limp wristed politicians to have a pair and end this BS.
    The war profiteering corporations won't make money that way.

Of course we can all just spew the hate that strappy pounds out on his computer every day.

Just like the Japanese during WW2, not an entire race ( or religion ) is evil.

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Albuquerque Muslims mourn with, look to local LGBT community after Orlando massacre

For what it's worth. I believe you have really bad, extremist, people in every faith. I think of the white supremacists who used their "faith" to base hate. I think of the many gang members out here in the west with their Virgin Mary tatoos and crucifixes that go around doing drive by shootings. No they are not basing their actions on their faith, but just as bad. What about the mob guys that were Catholic and went around killing people right and left. You have extremists that use their faith to justify their hate, and you have hateful people that parade around as "religious" and do terrible things. All bad. I think this video shows not all people of a certain faith are bad.

Albuquerque Muslims mourn with, look to local LGBT community after Orlando massacre | KOB.com

4. Likes fxstc07, 222lifer Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    I believe we have learned from history.
    Nobody wants to see Hiroshima again.
    War is now a political game.
    This country has always allowed immigrants to enter. We are a nation of immigrants.
    Can we stop all muslims from entering ?
    I doubt it. Those that enter can always pledge a false allegiance to Christianity just to gain entry.

The war profiteering corporations won't make money that way.

Of course we can all just spew the hate that strappy pounds out on his computer every day.

Just like the Japanese during WW2, not an entire race ( or religion ) is evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by ABFwife View Post
    Albuquerque Muslims mourn with, look to local LGBT community after Orlando massacre
    Some people can be transported to the sun and still won't see it.

This country has always allowed immigrants to enter.
    No not always and not given massive benefits nor were illegals given jobs, home. food stamps. and many other gifts from people.

Date: 1929-1941
    Significance: Immigration was a thorny issue during the Depression. Legislation was already in place barring certain ethnic groups from entering the United States, and immigration remained restricted during the era owing to economic factors. Many refugees fleeing Nazi persecution were denied entrance to the United States because of ethnic quotas.
    With the cooperation of the Mexican government, the United States repatriated about one-half million Mexicans between 1929 and 1935.

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    Some people can be transported to the sun and still won't see it.

This country has always allowed immigrants to enter.
    No not always and not given massive benefits nor were illegals given jobs, home. food stamps. and many other gifts from people.

Ah strappy, your kindness overfloweth. Because I don't see things in the same way you do, it opens me up for your insults. Insult away. My Christian faith has taught me to except and love, and not hate all for what a few do.

7. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

See what? That there are good people alive and well? Racial/ethnic hate and bigotry?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

9. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

hmm, some people will have to feel the pain of losing loved ones or fear going out in public like the local mall. But it is coming.

While do you feel secure while all the world burns from these radicals right in front of your eyes.

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

hmm, some people will have to feel the pain of losing loved ones or fear going out in public like the local mall. But it is coming.

While do you feel secure while all the world burns from these radicals right in front of your eyes.
    Strappy, crime has gotten so bad in Albuquerque lately (poverty and bad elements coming in from other states seem to be bringing this upon us) that I now fear being in Albuquerque and it is not Muslims I am afraid of.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Quote Originally Posted by ABFwife View Post
    Strappy, crime has gotten so bad in Albuquerque lately (poverty and bad elements coming in from other states seem to be bringing this upon us) that I now fear being in Albuquerque and it is not Muslims I am afraid of.
    These are all misunderstood immigrants. Brought to you by your Government. Now if we can get them voting rights so they can rule over you.

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

The loss and fear is here already and it didn't come in the form of a Muslim terrorist. It came from many areas of the country. Transplants from other states. Known criminal elements that are now frustrating our local police.

These "radicals" do unto others and will get their just reward. My security comes from knowing I am a righteous man that carries a semiautomatic weapon. I fear no evil. Evil fears me.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 222lifer; 06-15-2016 at 11:47 AM.

14. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast