Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LOL LOL:  0
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default “Islamic Refugee” With Gas Pipeline Plans Arrested in New Mexico Border County

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Default Re: “Islamic Refugee” With Gas Pipeline Plans Arrested in New Mexico Border County

Imagine that. Plans to a pipeline. Let's get the Keystone back online and give them some ecological disaster to add to death and destruction of us infidels.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Re: “Islamic Refugee” With Gas Pipeline Plans Arrested in New Mexico Border County

As long as they don't have guns you'll be safe

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

A simple internet search provides maps of all liquid pipeline routes in the USA.
    So a "plan" for a pipeline might include instructions on connecting one pipe to the next pipe ...

More of strappy's propaganda and fear doctrine ...

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

I don't watch the news Strappy and being I am the New Mexican here, I decided to do a little research. The only sites I could pull this story up on are conservative sites. I decided to go directly to the local news channel sites and could find nothing on this story. I found a story about a big pot bust at the border and heroin trafficking and that was it.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Quote Originally Posted by ABFwife View Post
    I don't watch the news Strappy and being I am the New Mexican here, I decided to do a little research. The only sites I could pull this story up on are conservative sites. I decided to go directly to the local news channel sites and could find nothing on this story. I found a story about a big pot bust at the border and heroin trafficking and that was it.
    There are a lot of stories that don't make the news such as reporting what's going on in germany.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by ABFwife View Post
    A few weeks ago I mentioned that a friend of my oldest is a retired Phoenix police officer.. With that said I agree with Strappy on this as there are a lot of stories that go unreported.. He told me of horror stories that the media does not report..He did say it was from Texas to California .

Originally Posted by fxstc07

A simple internet search provides maps of all liquid pipeline routes in the USA.
    So a "plan" for a pipeline might include instructions on connecting one pipe to the next pipe ...

More of strappy's propaganda and fear doctrine ..
    Why would an Islamic refugee on the border need plans to the local gas pipelines???
    Think it was just yesterday that the Homeland chief in charge Jeh Johnson mentioned something about this and other illegals from the middle east on the Mexican border..It seems the only one in government that is saying we are safe is Obama ..

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    A few weeks ago I mentioned that a friend of my oldest is a retired Phoenix police officer.. With that said I agree with Strappy on this as there are a lot of stories that go unreported.. He told me of horror stories that the media does not report..He did say it was from Texas to California .

Why would an Islamic refugee on the border need plans to the local gas pipelines???
    Think it was just yesterday that the Homeland chief in charge Jeh Johnson mentioned something about this and other illegals from the middle east on the Mexican border..It seems the only one in government that is saying we are safe is Obama ..
    I am very aware that not all things get reported but I am pretty confident one of the local stations would have run this story.