Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Re: There Are Now More Bureaucrats With Guns Than U.S. Marines

Obama
    "We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded".

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    Obama
    No link ... and your just an antagonistic.

This false claim is a badly distorted version of Obama’s call for doubling the Peace Corps, creating volunteer networks and increasing the size of the Foreign Service.
    Obama’s ‘National Security Force?’

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Attachment 942

Ya i believe you

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post

Attachment 942

Ya i believe you
    Why not post the whole speech ... instead of a 17 second clip ?
    We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.

We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. We need to use technology to connect people to service. We’ll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You’ll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.
    But wait ... let's post more they people can understand exactly what was said.

[As] president I will expand AmeriCorps to 250,000 slots [from 75,000] and make that increased service a vehicle to meet national goals, like providing health care and education, saving our planet and restoring our standing in the world, so that citizens see their effort connected to a common purpose.

People of all ages, stations and skills will be asked to serve. Because when it comes to the challenges we face, the American people are not the problem – they are the answer. So we are going to send more college graduates to teach and mentor our young people. We’ll call on Americans to join an energy corps, to conduct renewable energy and environmental clean-up projects in their neighborhoods all across the country.

We will enlist our veterans to find jobs and support for other vets, and to be there for our military families. And we’re going to grow our Foreign Service, open consulates that have been shuttered and double the size of the Peace Corps by 2011 to renew our diplomacy.
    From my link in post #12

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

I will expand AmeriCorps to 250,000

We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded".

Ya I can see how that's working out

We will enlist our veterans to find jobs and support for other vets, and to be there for our military families.

Vets are doing well under obama. I can see where all the well funded money went
    Last edited by strapdrager; 06-29-2016 at 01:43 PM.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Whose fault is it ?
    Senate Republicans stopped Democrats from advancing a bill that would have expanded healthcare and education programs for veterans.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-actio...-veterans-bill

Or this ?
    Republican Paul Ryan and the House of Representatives are looking to end VA health care benefits for disabled veterans.
    Republicans Seek To Cut Veterans Benefits For The Disabled

Maybe this ?
    GOP leaders vowed in their "Pledge to America" that, if they take power, they will cut veterans' benefits because they are not "paid for."
    Republicans "pledge" to slash veterans benefits » peoplesworld

Don't make me any more sick then I already am from reading your right wing garbage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12