Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LOL LOL:  0
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Obama Invites 18.7 Million Immigrants to Avoid Oath of Allegiance, Pledge to Defend A

Obama Invites 18.7 Million Immigrants to Avoid Oath of Allegiance, Pledge to Defend America

Such is the state of the nation as we approach this 240th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence. Some Americans see great irony in the British declaring their independence from the tyranny of Brussels while Americans quietly accept the new tyranny of Washington, DC.

Obama Invites 18.7 Million Immigrants to Avoid Oath of Allegiance, Pledge to Defend America - Breitbart

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: Obama Invites 18.7 Million Immigrants to Avoid Oath of Allegiance, Pledge to Defe

Some things I see as BS from the right. No doubt about it.
    They act as though something is being changed from 200 years ago.
    Yet the story says that he's changing something which was implemented in 2005 it seems.
    GW Bush.
    I suppose they said nothing when Bush probably changed it to what it is now.
    The goal they're after seems to be a promise to sacrifice your life if called upon to do so, by the elite politicians and their empire building corporate puppet masters. They would really really like oaths requiring immigrants to sell their souls to the devil.

When the constitution was abided by and our military was used for defense instead of offense....I might think about their gripe.
    But its been a million military conflicts ago that that was the case.
    Warm bodies for the corporate market is what they want.......and if they get them sucked into signing control of their life away to the military.....they truly are slave owning kings in their own BS wordgame world.

aka. dblclutch

Local Union
    705ibt
    Employer
    abf

Default Re: Obama Invites 18.7 Million Immigrants to Avoid Oath of Allegiance, Pledge to Defe

They don't need no stinken oath.