Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Resistance is futile.

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC-Roadway

Default Re: The Benghazi reports

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    If the Media were not controlled we might know the truth of many things
    I think the media is the controlling one too many times.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    I think the media is the controlling one too many times.
    The media is controlled by the left and the sheep follow.. Sometimes you have to think outside the box..

3. Likes Jimmy Liked this post
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    The media is controlled by the left and the sheep follow.. Sometimes you have to think outside the box..
    If the media is controlled by the left, then why is right wing radio so popular ?
    Because they "think" outside the box ... way outside the box sometimes.
    Aren't they the ones that continue the non-stop assaults on every "news" issue that comes along that might incite the faithful ?
    Anytime you want to hear the sheep, ( or jackasses ) just listen to them braying while listening to Limberger, Hannity, Beck or O'Reilly ... to name a few.

5. Likes ABFwife Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    If the media is controlled by the left, then why is right wing radio so popular ?
    Because they "think" outside the box ... way outside the box sometimes.
    Aren't they the ones that continue the non-stop assaults on every "news" issue that comes along that might incite the faithful ?
    Anytime you want to hear the sheep, ( or jackasses ) just listen to them braying while listening to Limberger, Hannity, Beck or O'Reilly ... to name a few.
    Without a doubt the media is controlled by the left.. Just look at the Washington Post,NY Times,NY Daily News and most publications and then you have the network TV stations and cable TV CNN and MSNBC.. Most of those you named are all on the same stations.. They also bring in huge ratings.. Need more examples..
    Last edited by crazy; 07-01-2016 at 09:16 AM.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Without a doubt the media is controlled by the left.. Just look at the Washington Post,NY Times,NY Daily News and most publications and then you have the network TV stations and cable TV CNN and MSNBC.. Most of those you named are all on the same stations.. They also bring in huge ratings.. Need more examples..
    Examples ... No. I have plenty of others on the right too.
    So what your saying then, it's all about the money ? ( ratings = money )
    If they didn't stir the pot, nobody would watch, or listen.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Here is the sister of Amb. Stevens, Dr. Anne Stevens, who has acted as a spokesperson for the family and her comments on possibly why this disaster took place.

Amb. Stevens' sister: Don't blame Clinton for Benghazi - CNNPolitics.com

Maybe the finger pointing should stop, at least at the request of the family.
    I can fully understand why as they don't want his name dragged throughout the election but there are other family members of others that lost their lives that night that are speaking out against Clinton and Obama.. This was more of a chain of command problem as Panatta and Obama said to send in the troops and the order was NEVER carried out as they didn't want to offend the local people seeing troops with American flags on the shirts.. How about coming clean and just tell the American people the truth....WHAT are they afraid of???

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Examples ... No. I have plenty of others on the right too.
    So what your saying then, it's all about the money ? ( ratings = money )
    If they didn't stir the pot, nobody would watch, or listen.

Show me the money... First order of business.. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what station has what candidates back..Besides FOX there aren't too many negative stories about Clinton.. How about that former secret service guy that just wrote the book about the Clinton's?? Only station to interview him has been FoxNews.. Wonder why.. Again someone afraid of the truth???

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

I can fully understand why as they don't want his name dragged throughout the election but there are other family members of others that lost their lives that night that are speaking out against Clinton and Obama.. This was more of a chain of command problem as Panatta and Obama said to send in the troops and the order was NEVER carried out as they didn't want to offend the local people seeing troops with American flags on the shirts.. How about coming clean and just tell the American people the truth....WHAT are they afraid of???
    Don't know. Haven't all those investigations revealed the truth ... or was that a giant waste of taxpayers money ?
    I think you nailed it with a chain of command problem. The order was given, just not carried out.

Show me the money... First order of business.. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what station has what candidates back..Besides FOX there aren't too many negative stories about Clinton.. How about that former secret service guy that just wrote the book about the Clinton's?? Only station to interview him has been FoxNews.. Wonder why.. Again someone afraid of the truth???
    Somebody always writes a book. Money ... remember.
    I am sure we can find a negative book on every President and their administration over the last 50 years.
    As for those negative stories on Clinton, that's all I see and hear ... she's a crook, a liar and murderer.

We, the common people will never know the real truth on anything. We are spoon fed the BS and are expected to shallow it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12