Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: How To Spot A False Flag Event

They have taken union numbers from 36% to 11% or so...6% private sector.
    Taken workrules. Engaged in free trade and started wars none of us wanted. They take anything and everything they want. They do it all civilly of course.Wordgames deceptions and lies.
    They've taken the pensions and depleted social security.

Too many things against the average Joe to count.....and bailout the bankers who are richest in the world.
    they are not to be trusted.
    If crazy zealots of Islam are gonna keep coming here they will kill. I prefer that my neighbors have access to the same kind of weapons needed to stop a group of them.
    The Orlando guy was in there killing for 3 hours before police entered is what I think I read.
    No more.
    People must be able to defend.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

And just what do you defenders of the constitution suggest be done in an attempt at curbing future mass killings?

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Let's paint an imaginary picture:
    In the close future...Pope Francis the Jesuit reveals he is actually intent on Catholicism ruling Supreme worldwide.
    Somehow he achieved putting very devout Catholics in 80% of the most powerful influencial positions in DC, Hollywood, the market.......sort of like the Jewish people have achieved today.

And then orders all guns but peashooters taken from all people.

There's an awful lot of Jewish people in power and they are the antigun. Lobby.
    Would they and their Freemason and Protestant buddies still want guns taken if the Pope was trully followed and Catholic doctrine dictating our laws and policies......I highly doubt it.
    They should rethink their impulsive ideals.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Quote Originally Posted by 2631 View Post
    And just what do you defenders of the constitution suggest be done in an attempt at curbing future mass killings?
    Hmm, You make that statement as if the constitution is in your way.
    You think the bad guys will not have Guns if you don't?
    You think they don't have other methods. (Boston, Pressure cookers)
    You think you will be safe if they KNOW you are unarmed?

Funny, You fear the Muslim Killers that your elected Elites have set upon you and you FAIL to see the real problem.

There's got to be something in the water.

aka. dblclutch

Local Union
    705ibt
    Employer
    abf

Use what ya have, brother

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    Hmm, You make that statement as if the constitution is in your way.
    No not in my way I don't have an agenda. I just get tired of hearing those right wing flag waving chicken hawks keep crying the constitution the constitution. Obama is taking our guns away . Just how many guys has Obama taken away?
    Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    You think the bad guys will not have Guns if you don't?
    You think they don't have other methods. (Boston, Pressure cookers)
    You think you will be safe if they KNOW you are unarmed?

Funny, You fear the Muslim Killers that your elected Elites have set upon you and you FAIL to see the real problem.

There's got to be something in the water.
    No I don't think I'll ever be safe. How do you know what I think and fear? I'm tired of hearing about mass killings. I'm tired of hearing about terrorists killing innocent civilians whether it be my grandfather's IRA or the PLO, Timothy McVay, the Boston bombers or any other hate group. I'm tired of seeing our GIs coming home from political wars maimed or in body bags.... I saw enough dead Americans in 1967. I attend group PTSD therapy sessions twice a week at the Vet Center dealing with my demons. I don't have my head buried in the sand and I'm no pacifist. But I know damn well that guns kill and something has to be done. I doubt that more people walking around with guns is the answer.

7. Likes crazy, fxstc07, ABFwife Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

No not in my way I don't have an agenda. I just get tired of hearing those right wing flag waving chicken hawks keep crying the constitution the constitution. Obama is taking our guns away . Just how many guns has Obama taken away?

No I don't think I'll ever be safe. How do you know what I think and fear? I'm tired of hearing about mass killings. I'm tired of hearing about terrorists killing innocent civilians whether it be my grandfather's IRA or the PLO, Timothy McVay, the Boston bombers or any other hate group. I'm tired of seeing our GIs coming home from political wars maimed or in body bags.... I saw enough dead Americans in 1967. I attend group PTSD therapy sessions twice a week at the Vet Center dealing with my demons. I don't have my head buried in the sand and I'm no pacifist. But I know damn well that guns kill and something has to be done. I doubt that more people walking around with guns is the answer.
    I just get tired of hearing those right wing flag waving chicken hawks keep crying the constitution the constitution.
    yes that one piece of paper. The one piece of paper that saved you from oppression and tyranny and created the greatest nation the world has ever seen. The Elites just can't wait to get their hands on

But I know damn well that guns kill and something has to be done.
    Disarming the Law Abiding Citizens will not end any of these things or fix your tiredness of it all. We The People are all that stand in the way of evil and tyranny of the world. When people say something needs to be done then look to the Elites to fix it then oppression will rise. Look what 911 brought us. Do you feel more safe now that we have the Patriot Act.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

2631,I can understand where your coming though but and here goes again but.. Everytime there is a terrorist mass shooting the Democrats go straight for gun control.. That is where the problem lies.. There are less people today killed by guns then there were in the minutes.. With that said if these so called terrorist want to kill lots of people they will.. If they can't get a gun they will use other means to do so.. Political can correctness is the problem.. San Bernardino,neighbors were afraid to say anything because they didn't want to be labeled as a racist.. It's a sad time we live in. How come the dems never say anything about Chicago.. Toughest gun laws in the country and the highest murder rate.. Believe me I am not a gun loving person having a family member murdered by a gun but I believe in what the Constitution says.. And it's all in the interpretation..
    In a perfect world we wouldn't have the need for weapons of any kind.. But the world today is far far from perfect..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Look what 911 brought us. Do you feel more safe now that we have the Patriot Act.
    Safer no, but I will say that something is working. We haven't been attacked by foreign terrorists since 9/11. They have all been committed by legal residents. What about the many terrorist plots that have been stopped thanks to the Patriot act? I don't care who's cell phones and emails they monitor.

11. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

strapdragger you didn't answer my question. How many guns did Obama take away? And while your at it how did Obama violate your second amendment rights like the chicken hawks are claiming.

13. Likes fxstc07, ABFwife Liked this post

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast