Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Thanks Thanks:  0
LOL LOL:  0
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Default Teamsters International Convention Passes Resolutions in Support of Workers

(LAS VEGAS) – The 29th International Brotherhood of Teamsters Convention continued on its fourth day with the spirit of international cooperation to protect workers’ rights in the U.S. and Canada.

“The importance of solidarity has never been greater. We are not against trade, but we want fair trade that takes into consideration the interests of workers and not just corporations,” said Teamsters Canada President François Laporte, in reference to the proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal.

The quinquennial convention focused on campaigns to improve working conditions for workers in food processing, waste, rail and other industries.
    https://teamster.org/news/2016/06/te...upport-workers

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: Teamsters International Convention Passes Resolutions in Support of Workers

I don't care what the Canadian said. I'm against trade.....unless the other nations workers are paid what we're paid....and the corporations who ship here are held to the exact same standards as they must follow here...environmental, OSHA ..etc.....and have the same tax costs....no more "loopholes" to use us.

3. Likes ABFwife Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: Teamsters International Convention Passes Resolutions in Support of Workers

Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    I don't care what the Canadian said. I'm against trade.....unless the other nations workers are paid what we're paid....and the corporations who ship here are held to the exact same standards as they must follow here...environmental, OSHA ..etc.....and have the same tax costs....no more "loopholes" to use us.
    Canada's standards and cost of living are very close to ours..