Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Shared secret EU bailout info as son-in-law's hedge fund gambled...

Clinton sought secret info on EU bailout plans as son-in-law's doomed hedge fund gambled on Greece

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...on-greece.html

Clinton stepped down as secretary of state in 2013 to run for president. But newly released emails from 2012 show that she and Clinton Foundation consultant, Sidney Blumenthal, shared classified information about how German leadership viewed the prospects for a Greek bailout. Clinton also shared “protected” State Department information about Greek bonds with her husband at the same time that her son-in-law aimed his hedge fund at Greece.

That America’s top diplomat kept a sharp eye on intelligence assessing the chances of a bailout of the Greek central bank is not a problem. However, sharing such sensitive information with friends and family would have been highly improper. Federal regulations prohibit the use of nonpublic information to further private interests or the interests of others. The mere perception of a conflict of interest is unacceptable.
    Last edited by crazy; 07-02-2016 at 07:17 AM. Reason: fixed link

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: Shared secret EU bailout info as son-in-law's hedge fund gambled...

I have said it before.. Both Bill and Hilary need to spend some quality time sharing lunch with Bernie Madoff..

3. Likes slavenomore Liked this post
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    I have said it before.. Both Bill and Hilary need to spend some quality time sharing lunch with Bernie Madoff..
    I said it before too ... the justice system is two sided.
    Just ask yourself if anything the Nixon, Reagan and Bush administrations did might have been illegal ?
    Hillary, or Bill, will never be indicted.
    Just like any of their predecessors.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Did I miss something? Did the Clintons actually pass along that information to their son in law or anyone else? FOX says the mere perception of a conflict of interest is unacceptable. Are they talking about Washington DC or fantasyland? Can anybody say Dick Cheney?

6. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post