Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Thanks Thanks:  0
LOL LOL:  0
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default 1,180 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism,

2. Likes crazy Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: 1,180 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Crony

I always knew he was the worst president but this proves it ..

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Default Re: 1,180 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Crony

Please ... you guys really think Obama is the only politician to lie ?
    He is a nice story to read. It documents over 900 lies told by Bush on the lead up to the Iraq war ... just the war ... not during his entire administration.
    The Center for Public Integrity has launched a new Web site that documents some of the 935 “false statements” that George W. Bush and his seven hawks made while pushing war with Iraq. The site endeavors to show that this wasn’t a case of just getting it wrong, but “a carefully orchestrated campaign of misinformation.”
    "The worst President" ?

History and time will tell the story.
    We will all be long gone.
    But my vote is for G.W. Bush !

The 935 Lies They Told Us About Iraq - Truthdig

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

I thought I would add this.
    The ... absolute ... worst ... President !
    Was he, or his administration, ever investigated, or indicted on anything ?

Here is a chronology of the deadly terrorist attacks on United States embassies, consulates and traveling U.S. personnel during the presidency of George W. Bush. The list below does not include foiled attacks or those that did not result in fatalities (other than those of the attackers). The descriptions for each incident are excerpted from the University of Maryland's Global Terrorism Database.
    20 ... count them, 20 attacks.

http://www.politifact.com/embassyattacks/

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

He is the worst but it shows the level of acceptable corruption that is now allowed the occur. The Dem Party is out right evil. But the deafening silence from the Republican Party shows their complicity of the crimes they commit. These are crimes against the Constitution that occur because the people have allowed it. They have shamed and silenced you with political correctness.

Hilary agenda
    DisArm Americans
    Lined the Supreme Court with law writing activist Judges
    Rewrite the Constitution giving them ultimate authority over you.

http://bradleedeanblog.com/
    Then there was this story: “Obama’s Muslim Homeland Security Adviser Demands National Gun Registry.”
    The Obama administration has been riddled with Muslims, who are anti-American in their views in key national security positions. Now, Cairo-born Gamal Abdel-Hafiz, who immigrated to the States in 1990 and worked at the FBI for 22 years, is calling for a national gun registry in clear violation of the Second Amendment.
    However, Abdel-Hafiz has had his own issues regarding Islamic terrorism.
    In December 2002, ABC News reported that he was accused by two FBI veteran investigators that he interfered with ongoing terror investigations.
    PJ Media adds:
    Abdel-Hafiz was ordered fired in May 2003 by the FBI’s top disciplinary officer for a variety of personal and professional problems, including insurance fraud and mismanagement of important 9/11-related files at the bureau’s office in Riyadh.
    The ordering firing Abdel-Hafiz was later overruled in 2004 by a special three-man panel convened to hear the case. As Newsweek reported, his reinstatement coincided with efforts by the FBI to hire more Muslim and Arabic-speaking personnel.
    Despite his reinstatement, controversy continued to follow the troubled FBI agent.
    As the New York Times reported just last year, the reinstated Abdel-Hafiz was placed in the bureau’s Post-Adjudication Risk Management program in 2012 that stripped him of access to certain classified material that he claimed was necessary to do his job.

Americans seemed to have forgotten that we are not serfs or vassals begging for mercy from those who represent us (Leviticus 26:13; John 8:36).
    We are born free Americans (2 Corinthians 3:17), and it is time to tell those in government, who derive their just powers from the consent of We the people, that they have surely forgotten their place regardless of who they are.
    “A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies. –George Washington

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    I thought I would add this.
    The ... absolute ... worst ... President !
    Was he, or his administration, ever investigated, or indicted on anything ?

20 ... count them, 20 attacks.

A List of Deadly Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Diplomatic Targets Under President George W. Bush, 2001-2009 | PolitiFact
    Your roight !! Bush was the worst president... Until Obama came along.. I'll take Bush for as BAD as he was over Obama..