Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: Five cops shot dead in ambush

2 things make no sense right now.
    #1 Black Lives Matter supporting Hillary and her corrupt Democrat buddies....because the BLM crew doesn't like the corrupt system which jails blacks yet lets white people like Hillary walk when caught redhanded.....for serious treasonous crimes. Not only does she walk...but her elite buddies want her to be leader of the country and world. She gets caught, tried and released.
    They get pulled over.....and killed before even being arrested.

#2. If any group should want guns right now it should be blacks.
    The Second Amendment was for defending against a forceful armed government .......seems to me that the forceful tyrannical government has been on display. The cops kill them. The government fines and punishes them. And in higher percentages than others.....The blacks should be joining the NRA.

2. Likes x475 Liked this post
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

I heard a soundbyte of Hillary saying we need to work on this together.

The NRA should listen to her.....and take their constitutional lessons of gun ownership and tyrannical governments right into the heart of them black neighborhoods and work on this " together ".
    Sign them up.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    The NRA should listen to her.....and take their constitutional lessons of gun ownership and tyrannical governments right into the heart of them black neighborhoods and work on this " together ".
    Sign them up.
    Why would they do that ?
    The black neighborhoods are anti-establishment. They can get a firearm, any type firearm with ease, no permits needed.
    Even if "real" jobs were available, many wouldn't bother either.
    The inner cities have already had a couple of generations of despair and hopelessness.
    The gangs control much of the youth.
    They also control much of the dealings within a city.

I don't think we'll see peace and harmony in any city anytime soon.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

I've always been Independent in my views. Some things from both sides I absolutely cannot stand.
    What we'll have with this is a redneck righty side which will usually run to the side of the cops or military.
    They will oppose the blacks and look at them as Lowlife lazy troublemaking criminals who deserve the bias they receive.
    Yet they also speak loudly for not having guns taken and use the platform of "we don't want a tyrannical government".

Seems bipolar illness to me.

The government is being tyrannical to these people. The rednecks should be joining with these people...for it is a tyrannical government that they oppose too.

And IF the rednecks side with the government ....the solution government will impose....is to take guns away from ALL....and give more power to the police, courts and military...to protect government for they are all government.
    They will decrease the people's rights in favor of more government.

And when the day comes that the righty rednecks are pulled over and shot with no trial on a weekly basis....they will have brought it on themselves by favoring police and government over the people.
    The propagandists use the racial bias to take your guns. For surely they know you'll favor police over blacks.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Why would they do that ?
    The black neighborhoods are anti-establishment. They can get a firearm, any type firearm with ease, no permits needed.
    The inner cities have already had a couple of generations of despair and hopelessness.

I'm not saying for the NRA to go to people who will go to get illegal guns. Not radical criminals.
    But to go to the politically active, law abiding side. The people who might actually vote or make civil noise.....not uncivil radical violence.
    The radical side will be used to propagandize and eventually take ALL of our rights.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Why would they do that ?

I don't have a working crystal ball. But I think if union manufacturing jobs which didn't even require a hs. Diploma.were put in their neighborhood that had a one tier payrate and union protection allowing some mistakes to be made, yet still keep their job...maybe $18-$30/hour jobs with vacation, sick pay, health insurance, retirement ....maybe they would leave their gangs for ours. And hope restored.
    Right now their hope is college...when they can't even pass middle school?
    M
    Or retail...or distribution .....their is no hope in that.
    My mom's big family achieved the American dream the same way.....forced to drop out in 8th grade to help feed large families.

Unions need to be involved....not government mandated minimum wage.
    They need trades to keep their minds and bodies involved.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Quote Originally Posted by driver77 View Post
    Obama, one happy man, now his wishes will come true.
    As my Irish Grandmother would always say,Jesus,Mary and Joseph!! I get so tired of this grossly generalized ignorant nonsense!! Most Whites,Blacks,Purples and Greens already ''REJECT VIOLENCE''.Most of US just want to 'LIVE OUR LIVES',Matter to the Community,Raise a Family and leave the World as 'GRACEFULLY' as possible.However,it is obvious that most of us do not Set Policy,do not have a Voice in our Government,do not have a say in our Justice and Economic Systems,etc...The 'REAL' problem confronting all Humankind today is that the 'LAST' people you would want to be in Charge...'ARE IN CHARGE'.The 'LAST' people you would want carrying a gun...'ARE CARRYING GUNS'.Until WE do something to Reverse that,'NOTHING WILL CHANGE'.Blindly blaming Entire Ethnic Groups is Asinine and Racists on it's own accord.And by the way,it's actually the 'ELITES',''INCLUDING OBAMA'',who keep the Racial,Social and Religious 'DIVIDES' going and are actually ''FUELING THEM''.

I can not ''STRESS'' this enough;

''A UNITED FRONT,BY ''WE THE PEOPLE'', IS DANGEROUS TO THEM!!!!!!
    Last edited by 222lifer; 07-11-2016 at 07:14 AM.

9. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post
    aka. dblclutch

Local Union
    705ibt
    Employer
    abf

Guns, like human being need to be treated with respect, and we all be better off.

11. Likes 222lifer, crazy Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by driver77 View Post
    Guns, like human being need to be treated with respect, and we all be better off.
    And the right to own one..

aka. dblclutch

Local Union
    705ibt
    Employer
    abf

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    and the right to own one..
    or 10

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast