Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
    Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

Default Are You Planning Your Retirement? Forget About It. You Won’t Survive To Experience It

Last edited by fedexnuno; 07-13-2016 at 12:09 PM.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: Are You Planning Your Retirement? Forget About It. You Won’t Survive To Experienc

Survival gear is important today.. Forget retirement,learn to live off the grid .. Might be the only way you survive..

3. Likes fedexnuno Liked this post
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Default Re: Are You Planning Your Retirement? Forget About It. You Won’t Survive To Experienc

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Survival gear is important today.. Forget retirement,learn to live off the grid .. Might be the only way you survive..
    Many states want to make that illegal or charge you for it. My son-n-law was out for a visit recently and noticed the rain barrels many people have in their yards here. He said in CA, you have to go through this lengthy process of permitting and all sorts of bull to have a rain barrel in your yard to collect rain! In a state where they are experiencing drought! Not here. You go to Home Depot, buy one and set it up with a rain gutter next to your house. That is it. Didn't mean to go off topic but crazy has a point but unfortunately many states want to make that difficult too.

5. Likes fedexnuno Liked this post
    Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

I ain't gonna ever surrender my Guns, that's one of my survival gears to start with.
    I've educated all my family how to use and when it's appropriated to use in a need of Rights.

7. Likes crazy Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by fedexnuno View Post
    I ain't gonna ever surrender my Guns, that's one of my survival gears to start with.
    I've educated all my family how to use and when it's appropriated to use in a need of Rights.
    We are just going through the gun process but with todays world it does make you wonder..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by ABFwife View Post
    Many states want to make that illegal or charge you for it. My son-n-law was out for a visit recently and noticed the rain barrels many people have in their yards here. He said in CA, you have to go through this lengthy process of permitting and all sorts of bull to have a rain barrel in your yard to collect rain! In a state where they are experiencing drought! Not here. You go to Home Depot, buy one and set it up with a rain gutter next to your house. That is it. Didn't mean to go off topic but crazy has a point but unfortunately many states want to make that difficult too.
    That is why they say California for the most part is run by lunatics.. My wife was telling me the story about the rain barrel thing as someone she knows just got fined for having one.. Must be that the so called drought isn't real.. Here is a family doing their part to save water and the government says you cant do that you have to hook to city water but it is rationed.. Really can't make this stuff up..

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

That is why they say California for the most part is run by lunatics.. My wife was telling me the story about the rain barrel thing as someone she knows just got fined for having one.. Must be that the so called drought isn't real.. Here is a family doing their part to save water and the government says you cant do that you have to hook to city water but it is rationed.. Really can't make this stuff up..
    One thing about where I live that I like. You don't have government agencies breathing down your neck about everything. I mean we are in such a drought AGAIN and the water companies are happy to see us conserve.

11. Likes fedexnuno Liked this post
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Those lunatics had recycle programs in place when I was in high school. They have their hearts in the right place. Water rationing is heavy in California. Just ask my Mom who risks a fine every time she waters. Media. Ever wonder what the agenda is?

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Those lunatics had recycle programs in place when I was in high school. They have their hearts in the right place. Water rationing is heavy in California. Just ask my Mom who risks a fine every time she waters. Media. Ever wonder what the agenda is?
    True there but CA does tend to over regulate everything. My son works for a water company there. A rain barrel is a rain barrel. No harm, only good can come from someone collecting water to water their plants. Doesn't mean Californians are a bunch of nuts. Believe me, I have heard it every since I moved to NM. I just think the state is so big and populated that government tends to go overboard trying to keep a check on things. But I have always heard CA is the leader in everything in this country. When it happens there, it will eventually affect all the other states.