On top of the car?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: New normal

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Please do elaborate. I have patience. Has Obama done worse than his predecessors? We can all look back and dissect each presidents term and bludgeon them severely. Would things have been different for Obama had he not had the hill fighting him tooth and nail? Having this load of crap dumped in his lap was a burden no one man could overcome. It will take many terms to straighten this mess out. That was said by myself prior to Obama taking office. BTW the reason Obama won two terms was because the people wanted change and not a bunch of empty promises like the previous administration.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
    Obama thinks that he is a King.. Sure congress didn't help him but what part of the promises he made were even put before congress.. He had a goal,Obamacare [a failure] Closing Gitmo,you see where thats got us,He did get us out of Iraq but did it in a way that the entire military told him not to but he did it "his" way and now we have ISIS.. Then you have fast and furious .. I don't have time to list them all but I can say this.. As bad as Bush was,Obama has outdid him ...

3. Likes driver77 Liked this post
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Obama thinks that he is a King.. Sure congress didn't help him but what part of the promises he made were even put before congress.. He had a goal,Obamacare [a failure] Closing Gitmo,you see where thats got us,He did get us out of Iraq but did it in a way that the entire military told him not to but he did it "his" way and now we have ISIS.. Then you have fast and furious .. I don't have time to list them all but I can say this.. As bad as Bush was,Obama has outdid him ...
    King? I thought it was dictator? Does utilizing the power of executive order trouble you? It is quite common for the president to exercise that practice. Obama was minor league in that department compared to some. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_order

What part of promises did he put before Congress? You said it. Obama care. A failure? Maybe in your circumstances you see it that way. It helped many folks that could not obtain insurance. Our site owner was thankful for it. It saved him thousands of dollars in medical expenses. Seems to me there were a few labor related issues that had those bloated corporate shills on the hill a little upset. Seems to me there was a big 'ol pissing match over it too. Who won?

GITMO? A no win no matter what. BTW, I am a proponent of water boarding. Hey Mr. terrorist? "F" with America and get caught? You will wish you had died as a child. There's a bleeding heart Obama voters opinion for you.

Iraq? Whether Obama did it your way, his way, or the Shah's way, it would be wrong. ISIS is the spawn of evil and was a seed planted eons ago. Obama has this crap hung on him not from his sins. Those sins are from many years ago. We screwed those people over and they are pissed. Rightfully so! Sins from many different administrations. Be thankful Obama had the reins. The damage was minimal. If the Shrub was still in office, This entire country would be a smoldering ruin. Obama has pinned a few of those hateful pukes from the middle east. Some high profile targets mind you. Confirmed kills I do believe. Just a blog but those names were burned into the minds of those that were hunting them.The Terrorist Notches on Obama’s Belt - ABC News

5. Likes ABFwife Liked this post
    aka. dblclutch

Local Union
    705ibt
    Employer
    abf

The English did it.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

I heard on the radio tonight that more French citizens joined ISIS in the past few years than joined their own military. And they have a draft.

Keep bribing more and we will have similar problems.
    Who is it, exactly, that wants that?

Israel is the only beneficiary of this imo....eventually the world will convert to Islam....or send them back to their homeland.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234