Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: Teamsters Decry Supreme Court Ruling Rolling Back Public Sector Union Rights

Quote Originally Posted by ABFwife View Post
    I really don't agree with the Corruption card. There are plenty of good union people in the locals. Also, the corruption is far greater in the corporations themselves IMO.
    Yeah but if the unions were 98% corruption free you would constantly here about the 2%..That is what the media does.

Having Fun Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPGF

Default Re: Teamsters Decry Supreme Court Ruling Rolling Back Public Sector Union Rights

And when people believe without even finding out the facts for themselves, this is what we all get. A bunch of uneducated voters bringing in a president like Trump.
    I beg to differ,......

Calling a republican voter "uneducated" is an a-whole thing to do. And you wonder why we didn't vote for hillary?

The unions have done this to themselves,....All they care about is taking your dues money to
    make themselves fat and rich!

The recent contract proposal at ups is a good example of this, It sshows that the union bosses
    don't care about the members at all!!

If the unions would do SOMETHING to prove their worth maybe they can get the support back

But I think the way the fat cat bosses don't listen says the unions days are numbered,...

3. Likes 1484-1075, crazy Liked this post
    Having Fun Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPGF

I really don't agree with the Corruption card. There are plenty of good union people in the locals. Also, the corruption is far greater in the corporations themselves IMO.
    Have you ever read the back pages of that rag the teamsters sends out?

Page after page of criminal cases against teamster officials,...

The bad FAR outnumber the good,...........

5. Likes crazy Liked this post
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye View Post
    Have you ever read the back pages of that rag the teamsters sends out?

Page after page of criminal cases against teamster officials,...

The bad FAR outnumber the good,...........
    You and I will never agree on this so there is no use discussing it further as far as I am concerned.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

And when people believe without even finding out the facts for themselves, this is what we all get. A bunch of uneducated voters bringing in a president like Trump.
    There are many reasons why an "uneducated" voter picks a candidate to vote for. Then you take the voter who puts just one issue to cast their vote. Now tell me again who are the "uneducated"??

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    There are many reasons why an "uneducated" voter picks a candidate to vote for. Then you take the voter who puts just one issue to cast their vote. Now tell me again who are the "uneducated"??
    When I say uneducated, I mean the people who do not do their research before they vote for a candidate.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

When I say uneducated, I mean the people who do not do their research before they vote for a candidate.
    Okay I get it now.. The way I read it was all Trump voters were uneducated.. My bad.. But there are uneducated voters on both sides.. How many voted for Hillary because she was or still is a woman?? And she is still on the "Blame" tour..

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Okay I get it now.. The way I read it was all Trump voters were uneducated.. My bad.. But there are uneducated voters on both sides.. How many voted for Hillary because she was or still is a woman?? And she is still on the "Blame" tour..
    I agree. Or the people that do not take time to vote at all. My point was IMO Trump had a history that should have opened people's eyes but too many people were so focused on how much they hated Hillary. I personally think she would not have done as baldy with unions as Trump has and same with a whole lot of other issues.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Had Trump lost he would have blamed it on anybody and everybody.
    Today, he blames everyone except himself for issues and problems that don't go his way.
    The man is thinks he does no wrong.
    So who is on the "blame" tour ?

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    So who is on the "blame" tour ?
    Why Hillary of course!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast