Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden planning — again — to announce his candidacy, then visit Pittsburgh next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Biden planning — again — to announce his candidacy, then visit Pittsburgh next we

https://youtu.be/JoU1u4HoMjA

Comment

Re: Biden planning — again — to announce his candidacy, then visit Pittsburgh next we

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
      Thanks Barry,Joe's the only one left, cant hurt any other of the dems feelings.

Comment

The elephant in the room is that Biden seems to have dementia...It's really becoming hard to hide...Many people have seen dementia in their own family(my grandmother-heartbreaking)and will easily recognize it...The DNC leadership KNOWS this,just as they KNOW he can't possibly win the general election...And that means they are preparing to GIVE Trump another 4 years JUST to keep Bernie out and SHUT DOWN the Progressive Wing of the Party...

I've seen Biden stammer for 60 seconds trying to get a single word out and I'm not buying that it is merely because he has a speech impediment...I don't recall him ever sounding as incoherent as he has lately...Notably,it gets worse under stress...In this video he was very confused pivoting from reparations to education...It was the last part he started rambling about record players that he lost his point completely...Really very sad...Democrats,IMO,are finished as a Party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AYVwgcAOMY

Comment

I saw many horrible comments about Bernie yesterday on FB. How he sold out by endorsing Biden. What on earth is he supposed to do? The democrats in charge are yelling Bernie could not win the election. No, it's that they didn't want him to win. So now they will let Biden continue on with no chance of winning against trump. It is a cruel joke all the way around.

Comment

Another endorsement for "Sleepy Joe" from Elizabeth Warren.. Imagine that??

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/15/polit...den/index.html

Sen. Elizabeth Warren officially endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden Wednesday morning.

The former 2020 Democratic presidential candidate tweeted out her endorsement with a video message, noting the empathy Biden extends to struggling Americans.
            "Empathy matters. And, in this moment of crisis, it's more important than ever that the next president restores Americans' faith in good, effective government," Warren says. "Joe Biden has spent nearly his entire life in public service. He knows that a government run with integrity, competence, and heart will save lives and save livelihoods. And we can't afford to let Donald Trump continue to endanger the lives and livelihoods of every American."
            "That's why I'm proud to endorse Joe Biden as president of the United States," she added.

Comment

Another interesting story on Biden.. This is gonna be good 2020 presidential election.. Get the popcorn ready and have lots of backups.. Your gonna need it.. We haven't heard the last about "Hunter"..

Hunter Biden Still Listed As Board Member Of Chinese Company He Pledged To Resign From In October, Business Records Show

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/14/h...-zoXYmouGXXs6I

Hunter Biden received wall-to-wall media coverage and praise from his father, former Vice President Joe Biden, in October when he announced he would resign from the board of a Chinese private equity firm by the end of the month.

But six months after Hunter Biden pledged to relinquish his position with BHR Partners, no evidence has surfaced to prove he actually followed through on his promise.
              In a statement issued Oct. 13 by his lawyer, Hunter Biden pledged to resign his position on BHR’s board “on or by October 31.” The statement did not say whether Hunter Biden intended to relinquish his ownership stake in the Chinese private equity firm.

Hunter Biden’s pledge received widespread media coverage in The Washington Post, The New York Times and elsewhere.

Joe Biden, now the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, lauded his son’s announcement at the time.

“The statement my son put out today, which I saw when he put it out — I was told it was going to be put out, I did not consult with him about what’s being put out — in fact represents the kind of man of integrity he is,” Joe Biden said in October.

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
                I saw many horrible comments about Bernie yesterday on FB. How he sold out by endorsing Biden. What on earth is he supposed to do? The democrats in charge are yelling Bernie could not win the election. No, it's that they didn't want him to win. So now they will let Biden continue on with no chance of winning against trump. It is a cruel joke all the way around.
                ABFwife,I can't blame them at all...Bernie was chewed up and spit out by the DNC machine...'AGAIN'...And for all the popularity of Bernie's platform and his agenda,his political savvy and acumen were frankly embarrassing...He was never prepared(we begged him)to do the dirty work in the trenches...Forget about 'SAVING' the Democratic party,Bernie needed to be willing to BURN IT DOWN...Progressives never felt that kind of BERN in this election cycle...

Fact of the matter is,Bernie lost to a Corporate empty suit sock puppet with a LONG and TRANSPARENT record of being anti-progressive,anti-union,and anti-working class,despite all of his 'Lunch Bucket Joe' BS propaganda(follow the money)...NOW,Corporate America and the PTB don't FEAR Bernie or his Brotherhood,as a matter of fact ABFwife,they are ''LAUGHING'' in our faces,and that's why people are pissed and WILL NEVER vote for Biden(myself included)...Not only that,but Bernie has bent over BACKWARDS to COMPLIMENT and ENDORSE his ''GOOD FRIEND'' Biden while making the astounding claim that Biden is ''up to the task and rigors'' of being President...

Not exactly a KNIVES OUT...ALL HANDS ON DECK...CIRCLE THE WAGONS...RELEASE THE HOUNDS...go ALL IN kind of message...To many Progressives ABFwife,sounds more like a,I'm sorry to say,''SHEEPDOG'' kind of statement...What a Shame!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
                  ABFwife,I can't blame them at all...Bernie was chewed up and spit out by the DNC machine...'AGAIN'...And for all the popularity of Bernie's platform and his agenda,his political savvy and acumen were frankly embarrassing...He was never prepared(we begged him)to do the dirty work in the trenches...Forget about 'SAVING' the Democratic party,Bernie needed to be willing to BURN IT DOWN...Progressives never felt that kind of BERN in this election cycle...

Fact of the matter is,Bernie lost to a Corporate empty suit sock puppet with a LONG and TRANSPARENT record of being anti-progressive,anti-union,and anti-working class,despite all of his 'Lunch Bucket Joe' BS propaganda(follow the money)...NOW,Corporate America and the PTB don't FEAR Bernie or his Brotherhood,as a matter of fact ABFwife,they are ''LAUGHING'' in our faces,and that's why people are pissed and WILL NEVER vote for Biden(myself included)...Not only that,but Bernie has bent over BACKWARDS to COMPLIMENT and ENDORSE his ''GOOD FRIEND'' Biden while making the astounding claim that Biden is ''up to the task and rigors'' of being President...

Not exactly a KNIVES OUT...ALL HANDS ON DECK...CIRCLE THE WAGONS...RELEASE THE HOUNDS...go ALL IN kind of message...To many Progressives ABFwife,sounds more like a,I'm sorry to say,''SHEEPDOG'' kind of statement...What a Shame!!!!!!
                  I do truly get where you are coming from Wizard! I am disgusted, disappointed beyond belief. But I think maybe Bernie sees this as the only way to beat Trump. I am sure for him this was torture, shameful, you name it. Believe me I am not happy about it at all. I just think that maybe Bernie feels he is between the biggest rock and a hard place ever! I do believe his whole intent is to get this terrible president out of office. I don't even want to vote this year. I did vote for Hillary to keep Trump out of office and look how well that worked.

Comment

I do truly get where you are coming from Wizard! I am disgusted, disappointed beyond belief. But I think maybe Bernie sees this as the only way to beat Trump. I am sure for him this was torture, shameful, you name it. Believe me I am not happy about it at all. I just think that maybe Bernie feels he is between the biggest rock and a hard place ever! I do believe his whole intent is to get this terrible president out of office. I don't even want to vote this year. I did vote for Hillary to keep Trump out of office and look how well that worked.
                    I understand completely ABFwife,but it was the direct policies of the Democratic party that GAVE US Trump...Don't you see,''President Donald Trump IS Barack Obama's LEGACY''...Biden and the WHOLE DNC campaign slogan this coming election is going to be nothing more than...''Vote for Biden-He's not Trump''...NO THANK YOU...I've seen this movie before...I walked out the last time,and I'll walk out again...If Trump,like Nero,burns it down...ALL THE BETTER...Than maybe we can finally have a ''Working Class Party''...

Here's how I and millions of Progressives feel ABFwife...After months upon months of slinging INSULTS against Bernie Sanders AND his just barely ABOVE Trump's deplorable SUPPORTERS,NOW,the DNC wants all of that FORGOTTEN so we can UNITE for someone that will SCREW US over,piling on the onslaught of having been SCREWED OVER for the last 40 years...Once again,NO THANK YOU...

The unquestionable FACT of the matter is,the DNC wanted Trump OVER Sanders...They will,NO DOUBT ABOUT....''GET THEIR WISH''!!!!!!!

Comment

I said a while back about Bernie.. Time to take the gloves off and get down and dirty..He played Mr Nice guy and we all know nice guys finish last..

Comment

https://youtu.be/1GzdrNsSLBU

Comment

I understand completely ABFwife,but it was the direct policies of the Democratic party that GAVE US Trump...Don't you see,''President Donald Trump IS Barack Obama's LEGACY''...Biden and the WHOLE DNC campaign slogan this coming election is going to be nothing more than...''Vote for Biden-He's not Trump''...NO THANK YOU...I've seen this movie before...I walked out the last time,and I'll walk out again...If Trump,like Nero,burns it down...ALL THE BETTER...Than maybe we can finally have a ''Working Class Party''...

Here's how I and millions of Progressives feel ABFwife...After months upon months of slinging INSULTS against Bernie Sanders AND his just barely ABOVE Trump's deplorable SUPPORTERS,NOW,the DNC wants all of that FORGOTTEN so we can UNITE for someone that will SCREW US over,piling on the onslaught of having been SCREWED OVER for the last 40 years...Once again,NO THANK YOU...

The unquestionable FACT of the matter is,the DNC wanted Trump OVER Sanders...They will,NO DOUBT ABOUT....''GET THEIR WISH''!!!!!!!
                          This progressive is devastated by all of it. I have lost all hope.

Comment

This progressive is devastated by all of it. I have lost all hope.
                            Yes ABFwife,and you have every reason to be...Let's face FACTS...Democracy is gone...Fair elections are gone...Morality and common decency is gone...Truth is gone...Community empathy is on life support...Education is a frivolity...Healthcare a privilege...Debt a fact of life...Unemployment becoming inevitable...Endless wars endless...Endless corporate bailouts...Transfer of wealth upwards endless...Scapegoating of minorities and the poor convenient...I could go on and on but I might shoot myself...And this is all ''BEFORE'' the coronavirus...I really don't see that political solutions have much of a chance since the ''ROT'' is so complete...People need to revolt,but a pandemic is not the time to get in the streets...I'm afraid as progressives go...we're screwed...but we'll keep fighting the good fight for all Working Class Americans...

Comment

The UAW has announced their endorsement of Joe Biden.

United Auto Workers union endorses Biden for president
                              President Donald Trump, a Republican, has heavily courted auto workers in battleground states like Michigan and Ohio, while Biden has touted his support for auto workers when he served as vice president and his support of policies championed by unions.
                              The endorsement comes at an opportune time for Biden, who has struggled to maintain a high profile during the COVID-19 pandemic and sustain the momentum he had built up in his lightning-quick run toward becoming the Democratic nominee.
                              “In these dangerous and difficult times, the country needs a president who will demonstrate clear, stable leadership, less partisan acrimony and more balance to the rights and protections of working Americans,” UAW President Rory Gamble said in a statement.
                              On Monday, the UAW endorsed Biden’s plan to reopen the U.S. economy closed to try to curb the spread of the coronavirus outbreak.
                              The union, which represents about 400,000 U.S. workers, has been in talks with General Motors Co, Ford Motor Co and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV about when to reopen U.S. auto plants.
                              https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/arti...for-president/

Comment

Usama bin Laden wanted to kill Obama so 'totally unprepared' Biden would be president, declassified docs show

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/osa...fied-docs-show

Usama bin Laden wanted to assassinate then-President Barack Obama so that the "totally unprepared" Joe Biden would take over as president and plunge the United States "into a crisis," according to documents seized from bin Laden's Pakistan compound when he was killed in May 2011.

The secretive documents, first reported in 2012 by The Washington Post, outlined a plan to take out Obama and top U.S. military commander David Petraeus as they traveled by plane.

“The reason for concentrating on them is that Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him automatically will make [Vice President] Biden take over the presidency," bin Laden wrote to a top deputy. "Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the U.S. into a crisis. As for Petraeus, he is the man of the hour ... and killing him would alter the war's path" in Afghanistan.

Bin Laden specifically wanted fellow terrorist Ilyas Kashmiri to shoot down Obama.

“Please ask brother Ilyas to send me the steps he has taken into that work,” bin Laden wrote to the top lieutenant, Atiyah Abd al-Rahman. Kashmiri wouldn't get too far along in the plot, however; he was killed in 2011 in a U.S. drone strike shortly after bin Laden himself was shot to death by U.S. special forces.

Comment

Working...
                                X