Stickies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stickies

Okay I get while stickies exist, to a reason. It has been said they exist to put stuff in that no one reads. Some of the forums here have so many you have to scroll down to the last ten post to see anything new and there is some that haven't had a post since 2009. Apparently no one cares about some this old.

My point, isn't it past time to clean some of them up and let them fade away?

Re: Stickies

Originally posted by RedRollingRoadblock View Post
    Okay I get while stickies exist, to a reason. It has been said they exist to put stuff in that no one reads. Some of the forums here have so many you have to scroll down to the last ten post to see anything new and there is some that haven't had a post since 2009. Apparently no one cares about some this old.

That would require more time on the part of the staff. We already have much to do, including searching for informational and interesting stuff to post.

Comment

Re: Stickies

Originally posted by RedRollingRoadblock View Post

We could work on them a little at a time. Which forum would you like to begin with?

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X