Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Court Blocked Trump’s Bid To Weaken Unions. The White House Found Another Way.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Court Blocked Trump’s Bid To Weaken Unions. The White House Found Another Way.

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
    UPS was forced by the 2/3rds rule.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    So you are saying that their votes (the ones that actually voted) didn't count??

Comment

Re: A Court Blocked Trump’s Bid To Weaken Unions. The White House Found Another Way.

When one consistantly posts anti union sentiment, that does seem to saddle that poster with the much deserved title.

So what your saying is that if someone doesn't agree with your way, they are anti union??

Comment

Originally posted by Walleye View Post
        So they will be able to opt out, So what??

If the union does what they say they do then the members won't opt out,..

If they are nothing more than a do nothing ponzi scheme to enrich the fat cats running the union they might
        want to try to find a way to provide value to prevent members from opting out,...
        I'm all for them opting out too Walleye. Opt out of paying dues or any fee charged by the Union for representation and in turn they must also opt out of every benefit they gained through Union representation from their date of hire forward.

I've seen far too many "members" run down our great Union because they have a gripe not a grievance.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
          So what your saying is that if someone doesn't agree with your way, they are anti union??
          What I'm saying is that if a person consistantly posts anti union sentiment, that does seem to saddle that poster with the much deserved title.

Comment

So you are saying that their votes (the ones that actually voted) didn't count??
            What I'm saying is, UPS was forced by the 2/3rds rule.

Comment

So you admit that the votes of UPS dues paying members did not count..

Comment

So you admit that the votes of UPS dues paying members did not count..
                What I am saying is UPS was forced by the 2/3rds rule.

That rule includes ALL dues paying members. Those that voted and those that didn't.

I didn't write the rule. I don't care for it either. The fact is, that particular rule was enforced.

UPS employees have the ability to change the outcome of that vote by participating. Some chose not to participate. It's as simple as that.

Comment

UPS was forced by the 2/3rds rule.

That didn't HAVE to happen!!!!

It only happened because hoffa and his goons are IN BED WITH THE COMPANY!!!!

The "union" is little more than an extension of management!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rank and file was sold out!!!!!!,...

Comment

I'm all for them opting out too Walleye. Opt out of paying dues or any fee charged by the Union for representation and in turn they must also opt out of every benefit they gained through Union representation from their date of hire forward.

I've seen far too many "members" run down our great Union because they have a gripe not a grievance.

Great union???

You mean the scumbag fatcats that sold us out?????

This union sucks!!!

Comment

What your saying is you march blindly lockstep with the scumbags that run the union,....

Comment

That didn't HAVE to happen!!!!

It only happened because hoffa and his goons are IN BED WITH THE COMPANY!!!!

The "union" is little more than an extension of management!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rank and file was sold out!!!!!!,...
                        No, it didn't have to happen. The ENTIRE membership could have made their voice heard. They didn't and the 2/3rds rule was brought into play. If we want change it must come from the rank and file.

Great union???

You mean the scumbag fatcats that sold us out?????

This union sucks!!!
                        We are the Union Walleye. It's not that building our meetings are held in. It's not just the officers we elect to represent us. All UPS employees had the opportunity to make their voices heard. Some chose to remain silent.

What your saying is you march blindly lockstep with the scumbags that run the union,....
                        What I said is based on fact. You can point fingers at the officers for using the 2/3rds rule but it is the rank and file that allowed it to happen.

Comment

Working...
                        X