Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homelessness

Nearly entire Bay Area sees homelessness surge

Neighboring counties saw 2019 homeless levels increase more than San Francisco

https://sf.curbed.com/2019/7/22/2070...ess-count-2019

Progressive democrats on display. Shared misery for all.
    Best economy in years and yet what do we have. Meanwhile open borders and sanctuary cities all at the expense of the people.
    A disaster yet no one is doing any investigated reporting. In fact it's embraced. All the while some how the people remain blind to it all.
    The great democrat party.

Re: Homelessness

Outbreak of Disease Dating back to the Middle Ages affecting California Homeless | KGO-AM

They don't care who they destroy.
    You can harm and kill all the Americans you want and no story in the media to show the truth.
    But one image of a illegal being held is blown up as a crisis.

Every day we see this yet somehow the people remain blind or astonishing join the protest.

The only ones to blame is the people for you have allowed it.

Comment

The voting block in Mexifornia has elected these knobs that run the state,evidently this is what they want.
      NY won’t be far behind,they want to give illegals drivers licenses,they claim insurance premiums will drop because of the increase in legal drivers[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
      Most elected officials in both states—-Morons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

These posts are not even worth replying too. I think you better do a little research on the root cause of homelessness in CA. Check out the homeless videos on youtube in CA. Drugs and astronomical home prices. I still have plenty of family there so I do know what is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
          These posts are not even worth replying too. I think you better do a little research on the root cause of homelessness in CA. Check out the homeless videos on youtube in CA. Drugs and astronomical home prices. I still have plenty of family there so I do know what is going on.
          Drugs. Influx on border crossing. Free flow of criminal activity.
          High real estate prices. Influx of people. Supply and demand. If more home were available then the demand the price would fall. Probably impossible to build there.
          Pay rate surpressed by the number of workers. Mexicans send their money back home further hurting the economy.

Comment

The propaganda mill must be busy churning up all that hate directed towards those that can't help themselves. Diversionary tactics.

News flash.

Homelessness was a term first used in 1870. Almost a 150 years ago. The problem was evident back then, and tragically more prevalent today.
            Of course with the increased world and US population, also comes increases in poverty, homelessness and health issues, not to mention the wealth gap.
            It's a long read, but the article details government programs and other directives that were meant to help those affected.
            This didn't just happen. It's just that certain factions will use anything to inflame, distort the issues and throw cloud of uncertainly about what they attack.

Permanent Supportive Housing: Evaluating the Evidence for Improving Health Outcomes Among People Experiencing Chronic Homelessness
            When first used in the United States in the 1870s, the term “homelessness” was meant to describe itinerant “tramps” traversing the country in search of work. The primary emphasis at this time was on the loss of character and a perceived emerging moral crisis that threatened long-held ideas of home life, rather than on the lack of a permanent home. One religious group described the problem as “a crisis of men let loose from all the habits of domestic life, wandering without aim or home”. The solution to homelessness today is often perceived to be the creation or availability of affordable housing, but during the early 20th century, jobs (rather than housing) were viewed as the solution to the plight of transients wandering the country.
            The early 1980s marked the emergence of what now may be considered the modern era of homelessness. Major forces that changed the complexion of homelessness in the modern era include gentrification of the inner city, deinstitutionalization of the mentally ill, high unemployment rate, the emergence of HIV/AIDS, an inadequate supply of affordable housing options, and deep budget cuts to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and social service agencies in response to what was then the country's worst recession since the Great Depression (Jones, 2015).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK519584/

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
              The propaganda mill must be busy churning up all that hate directed towards those that can't help themselves. Diversionary tactics.
              Yes that's it. The problem is anyone who dares speaks out. Apply the label of hate, racism and attack.

What about all the good people who is effected?

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
                Yes that's it. The problem is anyone who dares speaks out. Apply the label of hate, racism and attack.

What about all the good people who is effected?
                There are ways to speak out and make a point with care and compassion. There are also examples of just the opposite. I scrolled back to take a look at your offerings. Throw 1484's in the mix and you can double dunk them in the hate/racism tank.

I'm curious who you consider "good people" Strappy?

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                  There are ways to speak out and make a point with care and compassion. There are also examples of just the opposite. I scrolled back to take a look at your offerings. Throw 1484's in the mix and you can double dunk them in the hate/racism tank.

I'm curious also how you and the rest of your lib cohorts have a habit of labeling everybody that doesnt agree with you or them racist or hateful.Care and compassion maybe you all should practice what you preach.Thinking that you can read between the lines and judge people is not possible.

Comment

That would be the people that are forced to pay for it. The ones that have no choice to live near and around it. The place where their families are raised. The one who have had crimes committed against them. The forgotten Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                      I'm curious also how you and the rest of your lib cohorts have a habit of labeling everybody that doesnt agree with you or them racist or hateful.Care and compassion maybe you all should practice what you preach.Thinking that you can read between the lines and judge people is not possible.
                      There aren't any lines to read between 1484. We've read the posts for years. Your addition in this thread isn't helping to sell your latest lament by a long shot.

Comment

There aren't any lines to read between 1484. We've read the posts for years. Your addition in this thread isn't helping to sell your latest lament by a long shot.

Same sh-t from you just a different shovel.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                          Same sh-t from you just a different shovel.
                          No only you !
                          There’s only one Shovel here... ”MexiFornia” is form of Racist calling here !

Agitation at Large again and the Broken Record continues over and over!

Comment

Mexifornia is a form of racism?
                            The land where the Mexican flag is flown in place of the now racist American flag.

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
                              Mexifornia is a form of racism?
                              The land where the Mexican flag is flown in place of the now racist American flag.

What ever !!!!
                              you guys knock yourselves out, if that’s your way of Thrilling yourself then keep on showing it here!

Comment

Working...
                              X