Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KKK in Hillsborough NC today. The actual Klan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KKK in Hillsborough NC today. The actual Klan.

Originally posted by crazy View Post
    Enlighten me on how I twisted the "very fine people" statement.. I posted a video that had the whole statement.. Not just the edited one..
    Enlightenment ? OK ...
    You perceive what was said differently then I, and I read the words and see his attempt to inject the both sides argument after he said the neo-nazi's didn't put themselves there. His words stated, neo-nazi's have some very fine people ...
    Thus, your "twist" is different then mine.
    Exact transcript quote.
    Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."
    https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...sides-remarks/

Comment

I see you edited my post # 11.. I asked you a question can you at least answer it.. I cannot PM to you and I asked same question in chat and you ignored it..
      My advice to you is to read the forum rules and learn them. All of them. Then reflect on the information you were given by fxstc07 prior to your last banning.

Certain functions are available only through a web browser and not the Tapatalk phone app. Those functions are a benefit and a privilege for a member in good standing, not an entitlement.

How the staff handles a particular member's status is the staff's concern.

222lifer
      Administrator

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
        My advice to you is to read the forum rules and learn them. All of them. Then reflect on the information you were given by fxstc07 prior to your last banning.

Certain functions are available only through a web browser and not the Tapatalk phone app. Those functions are a benefit and a privilege for a member in good standing, not an entitlement.

How the staff handles a particular member's status is the staff's concern.

222lifer
        Administrator

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
        Yeah okay.. Like I will sit down tonight and reread the forum rules.. And I do know the forum rules,remember I have been on it longer than you have.. So what your saying is that I am not aloud to use the PM system .. Then don't complain when I ask you a question on the open forum.. Or is it you just don't want to answer??
        Last edited by crazy; 08-27-2019, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Yeah okay.. Like I will sit down tonight and reread the forum rules.. And I do know the forum rules,remember I have been on it longer than you have.. So what your saying is that I am not aloud to use the PM system .. Then don't complain when I ask you a question on the open forum.. Or is it you just don't want to answer??
          I'll answer as a moderator.
          You are allowed to use the PM system. That doesn't mean anyone you send a message to is required to answer.
          The questions you asked have been answered on the open forum, just not to your liking.
          Instead of the constant arguing over what you perceive as an unanswered question, why not think about what was said.
          You have your opinions, and everyone else has their's.
          You know the rules, then abide by them.
          End of discussion on this subject.

fxstc07

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
            I'll answer as a moderator.
            You are allowed to use the PM system. That doesn't mean anyone you send a message to is required to answer.
            The questions you asked have been answered on the open forum, just not to your liking.
            Instead of the constant arguing over what you perceive as an unanswered question, why not think about what was said.
            You have your opinions, and everyone else has their's.
            You know the rules, then abide by them.
            End of discussion on this subject.

fxstc07
            Should I say Thank You to allowing me to use the PM system again. And no the questions I asked were not answered. I will send you a pm and see if you answer it.

Back to the topic. Again you have your views but it seems your views are the same as the anti Trump main stream media. You know the ones that edited the video to match their views. When he said There are fine people,he wasn't talking about the thugs from Antifa or the white supremacist s that took over the event. He was talking about the people that came to protest the removal of statues and the ones that wanted to have them removed. Personally I would be on the side of those protesting the removal. History that is erased has a history of repeating itself.

Comment

Should I say Thank You to allowing me to use the PM system again. And no the questions I asked were not answered. I will send you a pm and see if you answer it.

Back to the topic. Again you have your views but it seems your views are the same as the anti Trump main stream media. You know the ones that edited the video to match their views. When he said There are fine people,he wasn't talking about the thugs from Antifa or the white supremacist s that took over the event. He was talking about the people that came to protest the removal of statues and the ones that wanted to have them removed. Personally I would be on the side of those protesting the removal. History that is erased has a history of repeating itself.
              I see you have failed to answer,, But that was expected.. Shows true colors..

Comment

I see you have failed to answer,, But that was expected.. Shows true colors..
                FX,Still crickets?? Can't give an answer?? Or you don't have one?

Comment

Working...
                X