X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: President Donald Trump

Originally posted by RedRollingRoadblock View Post
    Thanks for the clarification.

I have put in a recommendation that the mods get a raise. Look for it soon. LOL
    Merry Christmas ... I'll send a nice gift with the raise !

Comment

On this board we have a few very staunch supporters of Trump. A couple even express that he has a loyal following from the Christian right, which some of us, me included, feel is a bit hypocritical. I believe that many of his religious supporters are even those we know by name, or surname.
      I think this editorial might be shed some light on what many true Christians feel about supporting someone so narcissistic and so hateful. A man who condemns the dead, who blames everyone except himself, a man that believes our worst enemies before believing our own citizens, a man that steals from his own charity, and it goes on. A man of true moral turpitude.

This editorial was published in Christianity Today, a news source and publication based on Christianity, founded by the Rev. Billy Graham.

Please take the time to read the entire editorial, then debate what was said.

Trump Should Be Removed from Office
      In our founding documents, Billy Graham explains that Christianity Today will help evangelical Christians interpret the news in a manner that reflects their faith. The impeachment of Donald Trump is a significant event in the story of our republic. It requires comment.
      We take pride in the fact, for instance, that politics does not dominate our homepage.
      That said, we do feel it necessary from time to time to make our own opinions on political matters clear—always, as Graham encouraged us, doing so with both conviction and love. We love and pray for our president, as we love and pray for leaders (as well as ordinary citizens) on both sides of the political aisle.
      But the facts in this instance are unambiguous: The president of the United States attempted to use his political power to coerce a foreign leader to harass and discredit one of the president’s political opponents. That is not only a violation of the Constitution; more importantly, it is profoundly immoral.
      To the many evangelicals who continue to support Mr. Trump in spite of his blackened moral record, we might say this: Remember who you are and whom you serve. Consider how your justification of Mr. Trump influences your witness to your Lord and Savior. Consider what an unbelieving world will say if you continue to brush off Mr. Trump’s immoral words and behavior in the cause of political expediency.
      So what do you say crazy ... strappy ... 1484 ... what is your defense against this scathing editorial ?

https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct...om-office.html

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
        On this board we have a few very staunch supporters of Trump. A couple even express that he has a loyal following from the Christian right, which some of us, me included, feel is a bit hypocritical. I believe that many of his religious supporters are even those we know by name, or surname.
        I think this editorial might be shed some light on what many true Christians feel about supporting someone so narcissistic and so hateful. A man who condemns the dead, who blames everyone except himself, a man that believes our worst enemies before believing our own citizens, a man that steals from his own charity, and it goes on. A man of true moral turpitude.

This editorial was published in Christianity Today, a news source and publication based on Christianity, founded by the Rev. Billy Graham.

So what do you say crazy ... strappy ... 1484 ... what is your defense against this scathing editorial ?

It's an opinion piece and everyone is entitled to their opinion.. Evangelicals like him because of his stance on abortion.. his stance of religious freedom.. His appointments of conservative judges.. Again everyone has an opinion.. not everyone agrees with each other.. this forum is proof of that..

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
          How refreshing. A question posted in a respectful manner without personal insults to the staff.

This thread is a continuation of the missing thread. It's all there is.

The reason the other thread went "poof" has not yet been determined as to what exactly caused it. Hence the different references to what might have happened throughout this thread. An attempt to restore the data failed.

As far as all those stickies you spoke of? Your complaint was addressed months ago. We all took a turn at cleaning them up in the different forums, removing many that weren't relevant or had served their purpose.

222lifer
          Admin

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
          Well thanks for finally answering it.. Although it took another member to ask also.. I am sure that you will let us all know when you get to the bottom of it.. And maybe you can show me an insult to the "staff".. But it does seem some of your posts were attempts at insults.. Or at the very least your attempt at making funnies..But of course like normal you failed..

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...ne-impeachment

Evangelical magazine Christianity Today calls for Trump’s removal after impeachment
            Christianity Today, the evangelical Christian magazine founded by televangelist Billy Graham, called for Donald Trump’s removal from office following the president’s impeachment, marking a significant split from what has typically been Trump’s staunch base.
            The editor-in-chief, Mark Galli, wrote: “The facts in this instance are unambiguous: the president of the United States attempted to use his political power to coerce a foreign leader to harass and discredit one of the president’s political opponents.
            “That is not only a violation of the constitution; more importantly, it is profoundly immoral.”
            Galli went on: “We believe the impeachment hearings have made it absolutely clear, in a way the Mueller investigation did not, that President Trump has abused his authority for personal gain and betrayed his constitutional oath. The impeachment hearings have illuminated the president’s moral deficiencies for all to see. This damages the institution of the presidency, damages the reputation of our country, and damages both the spirit and the future of our people.”

Comment

Didn't take long for The Dear Leader to respond to the Christianity Today piece in his finest Orange form.

In an unwittingly self-revealing moment, Trump responded to the magazine’s indictment of his profound moral failings with an argument that is thoroughly transactional and megalomaniacal: How dare you criticize me, after all the power I’ve granted to your movement? You’re breaking our deal, and now you’re dead to me.

Trump’s response again called this “perfect” conduct, reminding us that he is thoroughly unrepentant about all of it.

Christianity Today also indicts Trump’s personal immorality, his nonstop lies and his serial degradation of others, concluding that Trump is “morally lost and confused.”
              https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...away-his-scam/

I like the part where he says he "I won't be reading ET again." Sorta like he cancels the subscription to NYT and WaPo then quotes and comments on them.

He goes on in about the ET hasn't been the same since Billy Graham hasn't been around. Like he ever "read" it when he was. Maybe right after he finished with Two Corinthians.
              Last edited by RedRollingRoadblock; 12-20-2019, 12:22 PM.

Comment

https://youtu.be/DLgQtMSr87M
                What a low life!

Comment

Didn't take long for The Dear Leader to respond to the Christianity Today piece in his finest Orange form.

I like the part where he says he "I won't be reading ET again." Sorta like he cancels the subscription to NYT and WaPo then quotes and comments on them.

He goes on in about the ET hasn't been the same since Billy Graham hasn't been around. Like he ever "read" it when he was. Maybe right after he finished with Two Corinthians.
                  Who is responsible for diapering Trump, the 72 year old toddler?

Comment

I finally had a chance to read it. Exactly who is Dimwit Donny referring to when he made the remarks about ET? Entertainment Tonight? The movie ET? Eddie Torres? An Extra Terrestrial themself?

Someone needs to clue him in that the late Billy Graham was alive and well when they CT (Christianity Today) spoke out on Richard Nixon's shenanigans. They weren't overly kind in regards to Bill Clinton's morality either according to the interview.

Just more blathering from the Impeached reality show grifter playing to his base that will swallow that projection vomit up and ask for seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post

Like I said before it was an opinion piece.. Here is another article about it.. But I can almost guarantee you will call it fake news..

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...day-my-father/

Evangelist Franklin Graham slammed Christianity Today on Thursday after the publication founded by his late father called for President Trump to be removed from office.
                      “Yes, my father Billy Graham founded Christianity Today; but no, he would not agree with their opinion piece,” Mr. Graham wrote on Facebook. “In fact, he would be very disappointed.”
                      Christianity Today published an editorial Thursday claiming that Mr. Trump unconstitutionally and immorally “attempted to use his political power to coerce a foreign leader to harass and discredit one of the president’s political opponents.”

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                        Like I said before it was an opinion piece.. Here is another article about it.. But I can almost guarantee you will call it fake news..

Fake news? Not so much.....

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post

I think a lot of what goes on with the whole Trump thing involves our Intelligence agencies and their associates.
                          No doubt subversion of governments that our capitalist rulers want to change...comes through missionary work.
                          It wouldn't surprise me if CT has big money people connected to Intel..working as missionaries... .Dead Mormons in Mexico might be on the same lines. Just my thoughts not facts.
                          They all scratch each other's backs for world control and money.
                          Last edited by slavenomore; 12-21-2019, 09:21 AM.

Comment

https://youtu.be/0Rh34PFX7oc

Lmao when it comes to Donald J Trump on the List!
                            Last edited by fedexnuno; 12-21-2019, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                              I think a lot of what goes on with the whole Trump thing involves our Intelligence agencies and their associates.
                              No doubt subversion of governments that our capitalist rulers want to change...comes through missionary work.
                              It wouldn't surprise me if CT has big money people connected to Intel..working as missionaries... .Dead Mormons in Mexico might be on the same lines. Just my thoughts not facts.
                              Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, the editor who penned that opinion article was talking from his heart ? Did you take the time to listen to one of his many interviews after the fact ? No, I doubt it.
                              Like he said during an interview. When do you personally draw a line in the sand and stand up to say something is not right ?
                              Those here on this board know right and wrong, at least I think they do. But it seems that political partisanship is more important to a few.

Like it has been mentioned, that same publication condemned Nixon, and then Clinton, for their acts. Now because the anointed unholy one is slammed, all of a sudden they aren't truthful, or are now left leaning, whatever you choose to call them as journalists.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                                Was it/is it a foreign government working on the inside?

Comment

Working...
                                X