On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: President Donald Trump

https://www.breitbart.com/immigratio...-new-entrants/
    Donald Trump Extends DACA, Denies New Entrants
    I think all should come in the right way but understand there are a bunch of babies in this country and spoiled rotten business owners who cannot go by rules or doing things the right way.
    If only the things they like we're made that so anybody could do whatever they want to wreck whatever it is that they like. No rules. Anything goes.
    Makes nothing make sense...and only money wins....well here we are.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    https://www.breitbart.com/immigratio...-new-entrants/

I think all should come in the right way but understand there are a bunch of babies in this country and spoiled rotten business owners who cannot go by rules or doing things the right way.
    If only the things they like we're made that so anybody could do whatever they want to wreck whatever it is that they like. No rules. Anything goes.
    Makes nothing make sense...and only money wins....well here we are.
    Yes Slave,and the 'Founders' warned us from the beginning...Here,the brilliance of Thomas Jefferson...

''I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which 'dare already' to challenge our government to a trial by strength,and bid 'defiance' to the laws of our country''...

Governments...Empires...and Societies have ''fallen'' throughout human history...They get worn out,corrupt,and then some great trial and tribulation presents itself,and the great bureaucratic mechanisms and foundations of that particular society have been eroded by ware and tear and corruption come crashing down...We have a completely corrupt society,from our politics to our economic system,everything is frayed...This corrupt system has permitted megalomaniacs to be 'elected' as our leaders...Megalomaniacs that are now faced with a country in decline...One that is now ravaged by a virus that is out of control and done in the backdrop of Global Corporations that control everything we see,hear,eat,and do!!!!....To call it 'Orwellian' would be an understatement...It all seems so ''BIBLICAL''....

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55387.htm

3. Likes ABFwife, slavenomore Liked this post
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by wizard View Post
    Yes Slave,and the 'Founders' warned us from the beginning...Here,the brilliance of Thomas Jefferson...

''I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which 'dare already' to challenge our government to a trial by strength,and bid 'defiance' to the laws of our country''...

Governments...Empires...and Societies have ''fallen'' throughout human history...They get worn out,corrupt,and then some great trial and tribulation presents itself,and the great bureaucratic mechanisms and foundations of that particular society have been eroded by ware and tear and corruption come crashing down...We have a completely corrupt society,from our politics to our economic system,everything is frayed...This corrupt system has permitted megalomaniacs to be 'elected' as our leaders...Megalomaniacs that are now faced with a country in decline...One that is now ravaged by a virus that is out of control and done in the backdrop of Global Corporations that control everything we see,hear,eat,and do!!!!....To call it 'Orwellian' would be an understatement...It all seems so ''BIBLICAL''....

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55387.htm
    It all looked good on paper, eh Wizard?

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

5. Likes wizard Liked this post
    Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

8. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

A friend of mine sent me this cute little story,it fits Trump to a T...The title of the story is....'If Trump were Captain of the Titanic'

''There isn't any iceberg...There was an iceberg but it's in a totally different ocean...The iceberg is in this ocean but it will melt very soon...There is an iceberg but we didn't hit the iceberg...We hit the iceberg,but the damage will be repaired very shortly...The iceberg is a Chinese iceberg...We are taking on water but every passenger who wants a lifeboat can get a lifeboat,and they are beautiful lifeboats...Look,passengers need to ask nicely for the lifeboats if they want them...We don't have any lifeboats,we're not lifeboat distributors...Passengers should have planned for icebergs and brought their own lifeboats...I really don't think we need that many lifeboats...We have lifeboats and there supposed to be our lifeboats,not the passengers lifeboats...The lifeboats were left on shore by the last Captain of this ship...Nobody could have foreseen the Chinese iceberg,except the Chinese!!!!

10. Likes fxstc07, 222lifer, gillholey, ABFwife Liked this post
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Comparison. Always interesting.....

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Comparison. Always interesting.....

Like some of us have said all along.
    Now the shoe is on the other foot.
    Complaining about golf ... imagine that ... and the deficit ...
    Last edited by fxstc07; 08-13-2020 at 08:04 AM.

13. Likes 222lifer Liked this post
    Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

I am sure some members will have an answer for Trump, I mean the Brown Shirt’s
    Last edited by fedexnuno; 08-15-2020 at 04:08 AM.

Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

Stop “F”ing with the post office and play your cards like a human being!

16. Likes fxstc07, 222lifer, ABFwife Liked this post

Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast