• Show
Clear All

• Re: President Donald Trump

Sent from the Jupiter 2 at Alpasentory!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post

Sent from the Jupiter 2 at Alpasentory!
      Was there any explanation of how Der Twittler plans on replacing the tax revenue losses?

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
        Was there any explanation of how Der Twittler plans on replacing the tax revenue losses?

The federal printing press ??

Comment

It's a beautiful plan. A plan like never before. It will be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
            It's a beautiful plan. A plan like never before. It will be perfect.

And Mexico will pay for it ...

Comment

Well you have to admit one thing that Trump has been right about China from the Getgo.

Comment

Isn't it ironic that a virus that originated in China is named after a Mexican beer?

That must have Donnie's head spinning.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                  Well you have to admit one thing that Trump has been right about China from the Getgo.
                  About what? The amount of US debt that China owns?

Comment

Originally posted by RedRollingRoadblock View Post
                    About what? The amount of US debt that China owns?
                    Besides that that we rely way too much on China for the products we use every day..That we need to bring the factories home,something Obama said would never happen.

Comment

Besides that that we rely way too much on China for the products we use every day..That we need to bring the factories home,something Obama said would never happen.
                      Have we brought any factories home ? None that I have heard of. Unless you want to claim Foxconn's imaginary plans to employ 10,000 plus people.
                      Name one manufacturer that has come back to making products in the US ?

U.S. factory sector in deepest slump in more than 10 years
                      The U.S. manufacturing sector fell into its deepest slump in more than a decade in December as the U.S.-China trade war kept a lid on factory output, orders and employment, although the long-awaited Phase 1 deal between Washington and Beijing could limit further downside.
                      The Institute for Supply Management (ISM) said its index of national factory activity fell to 47.2 last month from 48.1 in November. It was the lowest reading since June 2009 and, coupled with readings for both new orders and factory employment at multi-year lows, thwarted expectations for a leveling off in the pace of decline in a sector buffeted by trade tensions.
                      A reading below 50 indicates the sector is in contraction, and December’s reading marked the fifth straight month below that benchmark level. Economists polled by Reuters had been looking for an increase to 49.0.
                      https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1Z21JF

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                        Have we brought any factories home ? None that I have heard of. Unless you want to claim Foxconn's imaginary plans to employ 10,000 plus people.
                        Name one manufacturer that has come back to making products in the US ?

U.S. factory sector in deepest slump in more than 10 years

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1Z21JF
                        Apple is coming back and Black and Decker is also coming back..But what needs to come back are the big pharma companies that have their drugs made in China..

Comment

Apple is coming back and Black and Decker is also coming back..But what needs to come back are the big pharma companies that have their drugs made in China..
                          Proof ?
                          Apple stated back in 2012 they were bringing back jobs.

https://www-forbes-com.cdn.ampprojec...ited-states%2F

Looks like people are promoting something that has been said before, but still hasn't happened.

Black and Decker ? Any links ?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Proof ?

Looks like people are promoting something that has been said before, but still hasn't happened.

Google for it..

Comment

Proof ?

I asked you for a link a while back and you failed . I told you previously to Google it..But I figured your busy so I will provide them for you.. Let's see how you label this fake news.

https://www.macrumors.com/2019/11/20...austin-campus/

https://fortworthtexas.gov/news/2019...k-Decker-Deal/

Comment

I asked you for a link a while back and you failed . I told you previously to Google it..But I figured your busy so I will provide them for you.. Let's see how you label this fake news.
                                Not "fake news" as you so eloquently say so often, but contorted to fit this administrations agenda, which is misleading with a false narrative.
                                So first I'll say that Apple has long time corporate partner in Austin Texas since 1992. Over time they purchased property and made plans for expansion.

Apple’s Austin Offices & Headquarters: History, Details & Predictions
                                Apple arrived in Austin in 1992 with an office lease of roughly 200,000 SF at Promontory Point in Northeast Austin. In the same year, the company purchased land at what is now 7700 Parmer from the Robinson family with the intention of building a campus for its Austin division.
                                Between 1992 and 2000, Apple also leased 39,000 SF at Braker Center III, giving the company approximately 239,000 SF in Austin.
                                Then, in the early 2000’s, Apple consolidated its Austin operations from Promontory Point and Braker Center into 275,000 SF at Riata Crossing
                                In 2010, Apple continued to grow its footprint in Austin by purchasing Intrinsity, an Austin-based chip designer.
                                Moving forward to 2012, Apple began accelerating its growth in Austin by leasing 27,361 SF at Highflex Technology Center.
                                Clearly, Apple was making plans to continue expanding its operations in Austin.
                                So, yes they are expanding. Will they add jobs, yes. Did our current President have anything to do with Apple's expansion in Austin ? That a fairly simple ... NO.

https://aquilacommercial.com/learnin...s-predictions/

As for Black and Decker ( Craftsman Tools ), they say ground has broken on a factory and distribution center, yet I can't find proof that it has been started.
                                Besides, even when complete and operational, the company claims about 500 jobs may be added to the area.
                                In other words, no jobs yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X